Endings are a New Beginning...

When I See Her Smile...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You WHAT?" Hayoung yelled, choking on her drink.

"Is that a problem? I never knew I was THAT ugly!" I teased, trying not to laugh.

"NOO UNNIE! That's not what I meant!" the maknae said, red faced.

My phone rang and Bomi peeked.

"Speak of the devil..." she said, as she grinned.

It was Derek. I had putten a heart next to his name, so she got the hint. I winked and excued myself, scooching down the seats.

"Yea, honey?" I asked, smiling.

"I miss you! Why didn't you call when you got home?" Derek wailed and I laughed, my laugh surprising others.

"I'm sorry... I was busy and I was catching up with my friends..." I apologized, imagining his pouty face.

"It's ok, love..." he said, and hung up, since he was at work, "bye, love you!"

"Love you too, come soon!" I replied.

After the call, I went back to sit with my friends and it was obvious that they had been eavesdropping because suddenly, it became awkward. I looked at Jungkook, and he had no emotions on his face. I sighed, with no reason. I could tell the others were looking at him, too, but I chose to ignore the peeks. "Why isn't he jealous...?" Eunji wondered with a sigh. But at the thought, she was surprised, she had a boyfriend and they were clearly over..."What's up with me?" she huffed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the call with her boyfriend, Derek. Jungkook was angry... thank god he had great expression skills(if that's a thing) but he didn't show a single emotion on his face. Others were looking at him, but he did not care... if Eunji had moved on, he would too. "But how...?" he thought with a sigh... He had wished to talk to her and settle things for sure, but now he wasn't too fond of that idea... She seemed happy with her life, being successful with her job of designing... HECK! Eunji had even been on the papers he read of designing the clothes the famous celebrities had worn. Plus, she was hands down gorgeous, with that silky hair of hers and the bright smile that put the sun to shame.

"How can I move on when I still love her?" he thought for such a long time that he didn't even know tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter