Love is Stronger... Right?

When I See Her Smile...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunji yaaah~" Jungkook whispered to his girlfriend's ear.

They were sitting in class, early because Eunji woke up too late, and slept at her desk. Jungkook studied her face... her face was so beautiful. She was especially cute when asleep because her eyelashes were so long, her breath was warm and soothing. Her face seemed so peaceful. It was hard to see this face, after 14 months of dating. He knew that Suzy was bothering her like crazy, when he wasn't around her, but he didn't think too much of it. After all, Eunji was popular as well, but yes, Eunji had been stressed out from that, too. Something was bothering her... Jungkook has sensed that for a few weeks now, but Eunji would never talk about it.

"Uh?" Eunji yawned cutely, waking up.

Jungkook shook his head, as he watched her. He wanted to know what she was thinking but he didn't press the matter, any further. They stared at each other's eyes, but the bell rang, not giving them a chance to talk.

"Jungkook oppa!" Suzy yelled, smiling like an angel to him, but glaring like a devil to Eunji.

"What do you want... Go away Suzy, we went over this," he said, not bothering to cover up his annoyance.

Suzy hugged him, and quickly ran out, before he could scold her. Eunji watched them silently, feeling a little jealous, which hurt her pride. She gave a "hmph," and looked away from Jungkook.

"Eunji-yah~ are you perhaps jealous?" he asked, smirking at her behavior, "Don't worry I'm all yours..."

"Ugh, forget it..." she said.

Eunji knew he would never fall for Suzy. But she had to admit, Suzy was indeed, breathtaking. She felt like she wasn't pretty enough for the most wanted boy in school. She shook the thought away and tried to focus on her lesson, but her mind wandered away again. She thought about what her parents had said to her a few weeks ago.

"Eunji-yah... you were offered to a very prestigous college in the states for designing and was wondering if you'd like to go..." they had asked, carefully.

Her parents had wanted her to go, since they could definitely afford the pricey cost and tuition, but Eunji refused, thinking of her friends and Jungkook. They had argued that it would be a wonderful chance for her to pursue her dreams as a fashion designer and had told her to give it more thought. She sighed, knowing that this was about her future, especially since she was already in her senior year in high school. But Jungkook... the thought of him made her not want to go, even if it was risking her future. She knew they were still young, but Jungkook had even hinted slightly about their possible future. Even her her friends, Bomi and Naeun were on a steady relationships with their boyfriends, as well. She quickly shook her thoughts out of her head and trie to focus on the lesson.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School had ended and Eunji and Jungkook were planning to meet up at Jungkook's house to watch a movie. Eunji had to go back home for a bit to change her clothes and Jungkook went to take a shower. He was just finished taking one, and roamed around with a pair of sweatpants, with a towel around his shoulders, and had no shirt on. He was looking for a quick snack to eat and wait for Eunji, when the doorbell rang. "Wow, she's here early!" he thought to himself and opened the door, yelling "EUNJI!"

However, it was Suzy at his door. She smiled sweetly and when he asked why he was here she tried to start a coversation, looking behind her shoulder to see if Eunji was coming. The truth was that Suzy had overheard their plans and thought it would be her last chance to finally get rid of Eunji from her beloved, Jungkook. She saw Eunji get out of her car, but Jungkook didn't see a thing.

"Oppa! Look behind you!" Suzy squaled.

When he did but saw noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter