Highschool Love

When I See Her Smile...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Eunji! YAH!" Bomi yelled to her best friend, grabbing and pulling onto her friend's hands.

"WHAT! I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Eunji yelled, putting her pillows to her ears, to cover Bomi's loud voice.

"You need to wake up! Today's Jimin's party and we need to go to the mall to find something to wear!"

"Ugh, I don't want to go! I'll just wear whatever!"

Bomi was surprised at Eunji. Her friend had always loved to go shopping and pick out not clothes for not only herself, but for others. Then she knew why Eunji was so tired...

"Did you stay up making a new outfit? I told you to sleep early, so we could go to the mal early!" Bomi scolded.

"I know... but I just had to finish the outfit," Eunji said, grinning sheepishly.

Bomi dragged Eunji to the bathroom and forced her to take a shower and get ready for the day. Though Eunji was tried, she managed to dress up nicely, settling in with a flowy top and some washed up jeans that Bomi had picked out for her. The two ran downstairs where Eunji's mom was making some breakfast, and her brother J-Hope, was already up and eating.

J-Hope's real name was Hoseok, but preferred to be called J-Hope, since he was always so cheerful. He was stuffing his face with a piece of bread, fresh out of the oven, and was going out to hang out with his friends, BTS, at the park.

"Yah, pig... you finally woke up!" He greeted, earning a glare from Eunji.

Bomi and Eunji both had a quick breakfast and ran out of the door, saying goodbye to her mom. They got into Eunji's black mercedes and drove to the mall.

After a few hours, they were exhausted and decided to eat some food. When they sat down, they heard a yell towards them.

"BOMI! EUNJI! SAVE US A SEAT!" a voice yelled, it was Taehyung from BTS, calling out to them.

Bomi waved back, eager to see them, esecially Taehyung, while Eunji rolled her eyes and sighed. She wasn't particularly excited to see any of them. Though, BTS was popular at their highschool, Eunji had no interest whatsoever.

BTS sat down, and ordered some food as well, and they chatted for a while.

"Hey, are you guys coming to Jimin's party? You guys NEED to come with apink... SOME people here are very excited to see you guys..." Taehyung hinted, slyly, while the others lowered their eyes in embarassment.

"Yess, of course!" Bomi responded, and the two started talking excitedly, making Eunji roll her eyes.

"Idk...maybe," Eunji said after, not too excited about the party.

After eating lunch, everyone decided to go to the arcade, except for the two, which they said they wanted to go for a "walk." Eunji told Bomi to meet her at a certain store and bid farewell to BTS. She was just about to go to the store, when someone called her name... it was Jungkook. He was the maknae of the bunch, but still the same age as Eunji, though she was older by a few months.

"Umm, are you coming to the party?" Jungkook asked, nervously, "You should come, I'll see you there..."

"Wahh..." Eunji said, clearly confused, while his friends made hooting noises, cheering loudly.

"Sure! See you then!" Eunji added, after seeing Jungkook's shy face.

She smiled at him and waved to his red face. As she walked to the store, she couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook and his perfectly handsome face. Her heart beat raced faster and her face was as red as a ripe tomato. "what am i thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter