Shiba Sana

The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu

 

"TZU ARE YOU OKAY?!,DID YOU HURT YOUR HAND?!" Sana holdd my hand and checking if there's an injury anywhere,She's really cute when she's panicking..."Sana...love,I'm okay... don't panic okay?" Smiling,I hold her hand,trying to reassure her. "I don't believe you" Said Sana,looking into my eyes suspiciously."Sana it's just a little scratch okay?" Showing her the cut that haven't heal yet. 

"IT'S NOT A FRIKIN LITTLE SCRATCH,THAT WILL NEED A FEW STITCHES!" pulling my other hand,she took me out of the bathroom,searching for her phone,she called her doctor I think (?),I really should get hurt more often... since Sana will care about me more... and she even skip school that she love so much for me~ before I knew it I was grinning like a ert,but I am one. Only for Sana of course~

"Does it hurt???" She ask with so much worry in her voice,she looks like a shiba inu...,SHIBA SANA XD,"it really hurts babeeeeeeee,huwaaaaaa do somethingggggg" I fake-cried but she seem to buy it anyway,"Mianhae eonnie...it's My fault that you got hurt like this... if only I listen to you at the first place..." (I WANT SANA TO CALL TZU EONNIE,EVEN JUST ONCE :"v),"Sana... I'm kidding okay... don't cry...it's hurting if you cry..." she wipes her tears then look at me with that shiba-sana look... UGHHHH.

"What is hurting,and can I do something to make it better?" Shiba Sana is killing me. "My heart is...and if you kiss me,all the pain will go away" pointing my l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter