Divorce?

The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authoe(not a typo... it's just that I feel bad about the angst...)

 

"Let's get a divorce." Tzuyu said with no emotions at all, and that broke Sana's last thread of patience,Pulling Tzuyu's shirt collar Sana glare at her."Do you think our marriage,me and my feelings are a some kind if sick joke to you,Chou?" Said Sana, totally heartbroken and disappointed.

For Tzuyu every single word that sana said was stabbing her with no mercy,she was hopeless and confused."what should I do then? Tell me? You won't even let me explain. What that picture was." At that point Tzuyu was already crying,she doesn't know what to do, how to make Sana forgive her,what should she do so they will be back to how they were before the fight,before she broke Sana's heart. And if Sana's memories was back,she's sure that she will be inside the depth of Tartarus. 

"FIND THAT OUT BY YOURSELF THEN!" Storming off the room Sana run to the garage,she needs a drive to clear her mind. 

"Sana wait!!!" I jump down from the balcony to the garden Running to the garage to find her driving my BMW M6 convertible to the gate,I knock her window,but she won't open it. "Sana please... I don't want us to be like this..." I knocked many times,and still she doesn't want to open the damn window or get out from that damm car,I lose my patience and ripped the car's roof. Ouch,even I'm a Goddess physical pain still apply to me you know? 

Rolling the window down I unlocked the door and get her out,"listen here." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter