Please?

The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's

"Errr... so... are you saying that she is my... future wife?" Sana asked...awww she's so cute~ "Yes she is honey,be nice to her,okay? I have sent your things to her place at seoul" Sana's mother AKA Dione the Titaness,really that Titaness is sooooo effin' annoying. She knows that Sana really hates these kind of things. So she's trying to make her hate me.I still don't get it why she really hates me,yea sure Sana is my half sister,and she really hates my mother,so why must she do this -__-,oh well whatever. "So,since when I'm going to live in Korea? I like here in Japan" 

I rolled my eyes to my and Sana's "father", "It's something your father decided." He glared at me. "Oh really? I think he is too busy for that." I glared back,"stop it you two,just go Sana and Chewy,your flight is in 4 hoyrs and Tzuyu needs to pack her things","Love you momo" I shout to her and pull sana's hand and went to my penthouse.

 

Tzuyu's Penthouse

 

When I went in to my penthouse,Chae is already there with her lovely dog,minjoong~ "ah,eonnie,you're here,with- WTF?! YOU FOUND HER?! NO WAY!,SHE'S-","Shut up smol." I shut with an accurate sock throw inside . "TASTE THAT" I grinned she grunted, "pack your things,we're going to Korea,are you going?" I asked as I packed a few things. "Mmm... I'll go,but I'm not staying with you. I'll stay with Momo eonnie" she sighed. "Okay,pack up,lazybutt","yea whatever,anyway she reeks of cyclops,tell her to take a shower first,since I'm sure you don't want your lovely Andromeda ruined by cyclop's scent right?" Chae pointed at Sana who's really clueless.

"She forgot all of those s so stfu chae,Sana I think you should take a shower first,and I'll give you some clothes later ok?" I smiled lightly,"Do I have to?" Those puppy eyes and squi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter