Reminiscing.

The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu

"Tzuuuuuuuu! I said no funny business righttt?! Why did I heard some moans earlier?!" Chae shouted oout loud from the living room,and... awkward. Again. "I really should tape ." I sighed,hearing a blissful giggle slipped out from Sana's mouthI looked up to.her and peck her lips lightly,"I love you my Goddess." Her face heated up,just like the old times... "you're overreacting... I'm not even a princess..."

"Jeez... Sana... you're prettier than beautiful ok? And you are a Goddess in my heart and universe forever and always" I cupped her cheeks then I kiss her forehead tenderly,"Cheesy...","Don't pout... I might throw you to my bed like right now... Since I already locked my door earlier..." I pin her to the wall and look into her eyes deeply,"I'm taking a shower!!" She ran to the bathroom immediately "Cute." I muttered out loud enough for her to hear,"I know that! cheesy Yoda!"

 

After Sana is done showering~

 

"Chewy...","Yes my squirrel?" I turned my head to the Goddess that called me just earlier,oh . Her towel fell down,revealing her perfect body "AAAAAA" I panicked and covered my eyes with my hand,and hide under my duvet,"SANA PUT SOMETHING ON! I SEE EVERYTHING" I screamed out,blushing like a boiled crab I think (?) "WHAT?! YOU SAW?!" She hit me like there is no tomorrow,10 seconds later she stopped,at that moment I realized that she was crying when she sit next to me,I got out from my duvet taking off my hoodie and cover her with it.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...I know you must be saving that view for someone you really love... and I ruined it... just like that...I really am sorry..." she zipped my hoodie that's she's wearing,while I was looking away,after she's done with the jacket,I really want to hug her right now,like the old times but... I it hit me hard. Right no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter