Why?

The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author

 

Tzuyu can't even say a single word. Totally speechless, her prophets never told her that Sana,would forget her. Sana, the first and only that could make The Goddess of Poetry speechless.The Goddess of love always left her in her daze after their kisses,She always takes her breath away. And she was the one that showed her,how love could be so beautiful. And yet,In this very moment. She,Sana herself is the one who's showing her,that love could be painful as well.

Countless thoughts and questions ran trough her head, but the only word that slipped out from her lips was, "Why?" "Yah!,stop joking Sana-chan,this Chewy over here has been searching for you since.. around 1000 years ago,so stop the joke it's not funny hahahaha" Momo laughed dryly,trying to comfort Tzuyu. "Eh? What do you mean? 1000 years? I'm just a normal highschool student, and are you really sure that you are the one that is not joking?" Tzuyu finally understands.

Sana lost all of her memories. More like,she locked them. She smirked, "Well then,yes she is, Minatozaki-san" Tzuyu clamped her hand to Mo's mouth as mo was protesting, "Eh? So... why am I here?" Sana confusedly asked,"You appeared out of nowhere miss" The Sun Goddess replied with sarcasm dripping in her voice. "Eh?! Really?!" And sadly,our Sana here, didn't caught it. Momo facepalmed,"Even losing your memories won't cure your stupidity eh?" She muttered lowly,and Tzuyu slapped her back. "Ouch! What was that for?!", "Ignore her,my aunt here is suffering from schizophrenia so... please don't take her seriously" Momo just sighed.

"You really gotta stop bullying me before I castrate your soul" then glared at me,"Ahahahaha, I think you're running wild again... where was your medicine mo?" Tzu smirked. Sana Jeez... these two are weird but... the purple haired girl seems so... familiar... I think she's the one in my dreams... but... Ahhhhhh forget it. I'm confused,tehee~ "So, Minatozaki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter