One Last Time

The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months after they arrived in Korea,and they're married.

 

Tzuyu

 I run to our room,me and Sana's room,I am happy that I can spend my nights cuddling with her once more,she's just too adorable...Sadly my job and her school won't let us meet that much. Entering the room quietly,I heard some sobs,is she crying? ,I quickly walk to my bed,hugging and rub her back,but she just push me away,what the heck?

 "Sana-yah... what happened ? Did I do something wrong,babe?" I try to hold her hand and she slapped me,"YOU'RE THE WORST CHOU!" Huh?,"what did I do babe? Please tell me..",she take her phone from the nightstand,opening it and throw it to me,I see the screen and I'm speechless...it's a picture of me ing one of my toys... ! It's before I met Sana! "Wait! I can-", "you don't have to explain. I already know. You're just the worst." She glared at me,and left the room,leaving me dumbfounded and speechless.

 'You're just the worst.' Those words keep repeating themselves, over and over again,she's leaving me again. Why our story must be this complicated? You're the Goddess of love,but why can't we get a perfect love story? It has been two weeks since our fight, 2 weeks straight she haven't talk to me,kiss me,hug me. And it has been 2 weeks that she always go home in the morning,with some random girls/guys dropping her off,or either the bartender calls me because she passed out. 

 Stupid lust,but its my own mistake fromthe beginning. Such a lonely life and now that I found her i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter