Apple cider

If you're pretty, you're my noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whoa, bro, you look really pumped today!" Mark clapped Jeno's shoulder. "Mind sharing the good news?"

True enough, Jeno had sauntered into the practice room of NCT High School for Boys with a permanent eye-smile etched onto his face and a grin so big it blinded everyone in the room, even wider than Jaemin's.

"Yah, did you finally pass Math?" Haechan snickered from across the room.

Jeno grinned back at the prankster. "Nope, even better that."

Renjun raised an eyebrow. "Better than passing that one subject that makes you skip dance practice for remedial? Out with it!"

Jisung stopped practising his dance routine to walk over to his hyungs, his curosity piqued as well.

"I think I'm in love," Jeno declared and all of the boys blinked in stunned silence.

Haechan was the first to interrupt the sacred silence with a spluttering, "What balooney nonsense are you spouting?"

Jaemin's shoulders slumped. "I thought you loved me and me only," he said sadly.

"Who is it?" Chenle shrieked. Asking the important questions, really.

"You guys won't know her. It's a noona." Jeno smirked, folding his arms. 

Mark gazed at his younger friend enviously. "Whoa.... how...."

Haechan eyed Jeno suspiciously. "Pictures, or it didn't happen."

Jeno laughed wistfully. "I wish I did, I only met her last night. She's the prettiest ever... big eyes, long hair, dainty nose... with the most candid, sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter