Revelation

If you're pretty, you're my noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I glanced at the clock on the dashboard of my car. Jisung was taking longer than usual today. He was usually waiting for me by the front gates of his school by the time I had reached. You're becoming a paranoid helipcopter mother. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I took it out.

Jisung: Noona, you don't have to pick me up today! I'm going to end late.

I frowned. Even if Jisung had dance practice after school, he would tell me the time and I would pick him after that. This was the first time that he had told me not to pick him up. What was going on? I wondered to myself. Just as I was about to drive off, a group of boys exiting the school caught my eye. Not just any group of boys. I noticed a boy with fluffy black bangs and small, smiley eyes. My Jisungie. He was with a group of taller boys who looked slightly older than him and they were all joking and laughing around. After endless scrutiny, I heaved a sigh of relief. He was just going out with his friends. He could have just told me the truth. For a moment, I thought he had gotten a girlfriend.

"You don't have to lie," I sighed sadly, putting the phone back in my pocket. I was about to drive off when I saw the rest of the boys laughing rowdily while Jisung frowned and shook his head stubbornly. They wanted to head in a particular direction but then he seemed reluctant to do so. I frowned, leaning forward in my car and decided to drive my car up to the group.

Jisung seemed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter