Misunderstanding

If you're pretty, you're my noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The more I thought about it, the more upset I got.

Technically, I wasn't being lied to. But how can a 16-year-old (I subtly made Jisung tell me about all his friends, but listened really close when he spoke about a particular one) go into a bar? And how could he look so different from how I met him in the bar with his hair all gelled and slick back... to a fetus in a school uniform!?

Jisung showed me a picture of his friends and I felt myself cringe as I registered the picture of Jeno in the same school uniform as him. He really did seem so young... but there was no denying that was the same guy who had been so charming that fateful night where I got drunk.

And I actually was thinking about him in a romantic way. I could have gone to jail for this.

If Jisung ever found about this, all respect for his noona would be shot to splinters. 

I absolutely have to silence Jeno.

And that's why I decided to find Jeno right after Jisung's bedtime that night and I knew that he would still be awake... After all, this was the same guy who went to bars to hit on girls after a normal sixteen-year-old's curfew.

I felt the rage build up within me as I found my way to Jeno's address, which I had stealthily pilfered from Jeno's school address book when he was in school, where he had the particulars of all his friends. You... disgusting... liar... I felt my eyebrows knit as I rang his doorbell. I was going to make sure that he would never... breathe.... a... word... to... Jisung...

All of my anger dissipated the moment the door opened and the object of my fury stood before me, looking completely stunned.

And may I mention, stunning?

As fate would have had it, he was in the same black sweater as he had donned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter