Oppa opsoyo

If you're pretty, you're my noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Park Jisung."

I took a deep breath and turned to my brother once I stopped the car outside our house. The whole car ride was in silence and he had his arms crossed, staring ahead stonily.

Now he had the gall to look sheepish and apologetic, unable to meet my eyes.

"Yes, noona?"

"Want to tell me what was that all about?" I tried to keep the tone in my voice even.

He looked at his lap, his eyes looking downcast.

"Were they bullying you?" I felt my hands clench into fists.

"No!" He bellowed loudly in protest and I heaved a sigh of relief.

"They're your friends, then?" The thought of the "oppa" I met in the bar being my 13-year-old brother's friend was dazing me more than just a little, but right now my brother was giving me the bulk of my worries.

"Y-yeah."

"I saw you looking distressed, though. And you lied to noona, too."

He bit his lip guiltily. "I'm... I'm sorry, noona."

"It's okay." I reached out for his hand and to my comfort, he didn't push me away like just now. "I just... want to know why."

He sighed, his little shoulders sinking back. "Okay, I'll tell you. They're my dance groupmates. I told them about you and they wanted to go to our house to see you." I saw him getting more and more agitated as he spoke, the most I had ever seen him been. 

"See me?" I wondered out loud worriedly. How did Jeno know I was Jisung's si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter