AM I A ?

Carats Orphanage Home

I ran to kitchen. Everything done and have been set up on dining table. There a very huge square table. Since it square table, so the two sides for 8 persons and other two sides for 6 persons. They follow to their age. I can see on the chairs that have their name on it. But since I am the last entering here, I sat beside Dino.

Everyone had their sit already but Wonwoo not.

“Please someone call Wonwoo. He always being the one who first going here,” Joshua said.

“I will go,” Dino raised his hand. He smiled to me as a sign to give him a way since I have blocked him.

“Wonwoo hyung weird these day,” Seungkwan said.

“Maybe he shies towards Yaya,” Mingyu said.

“Why her he need to be shy?” Woozi said with annoying tone. He still look like doesn’t like me even a little.

“Yah! What is wrong with your intonation?” Jeonghan mad to Woozi.

“Whatever,” Woozi ignored Jeonghan while his hand playing the forks.

“I hope you can be nice one day,” Joshua said with his calm voice. I was there looking to the situation even I am the topic.

“I hope that is not a pray, Josh,” Woozi replied.

 I smiled even its fake smile after I could see everyone look on me. For sudden I want Dino besides me to make me calm. Then suddenly Vernon who is nearest to me rubbed my shoulder. He looked at me and I smiled to him.

“Where is Wonwoo?” Coups changed the condition right now. I relieved.

“Yes, why he late today?” Mingyu asked. And he stood up leaving the dining table.

About 5 minutes later, we could hear Mingyu voice. It was look like argue with Wonwoo. Then Wonwoo appeared. Mingyu at first when he wants to sit he was mad but when he look at me, he smile nicely. Dino just sit without say anything.

Okay, that morning just Wonwoo and Woozi have spoilt my mood but the others are really nice to me so I can smile and laughed. We almost finish the meal.

“Hyung!” Dino shouted.

“What?” Everyone replied to him.

“Are you forgetting my strawberries?” Dino look like to mad.

“Omo! I forgot. Sorry baby,” Jeonghan slapped his forehead.

“Hyung~~~” Dino look like baby that really want his toy.

Coups going to refrigerator.

“Baby, we don’t have any strawberry,” Coups said.

“Later I buy,” Wonwoo said. Wow! This is surprise to me. I can hear his voice even I hate him.

“Are you finish it again, hyung?”

“Yes, sorry. Later I buy,”

“When? I want now!”

“Yah! Who teach you like that? You want to get my kick?” Hoshi mad to Dino while his mouth full with food. Some from that food came out from his mouth. Joshua who sits near him gives him a drink.

“Okay, I am sorry,”

“Later I will buy before going to café,”

“Yeay!”

“Excuse me,” I said. Everyone looked at me. Even Wonwoo and Woozi. Hehehe.

“What, Yaya?” Jun asked.

“Since you talk about strawberry, are you guys like strawberry cake?”

“Why? You want to do the cake for us?” The8 asked. I nodded.

“That is our favorite, noona! Wonwoo and I the most monsters on that cake,” Dino said happily. But Wonwoo gave an annoy reaction.

“I don’t want,” Wonwoo said.

“Me too,” Woozi continued.

“It is okay if you don’t want,” I smiled.

“Yaya, do it for us!” Hoshi said. Still full of food in his mouth. Joshua with calm still giving the drinks to Hoshi. I laughed.

“Don’t worry, I can do if I have the ingredients,”

“Hoshi hyung, give me money. I will accompany noona and Wonwoo hyung to the supermarket soon,”

“Okay, after this I give you,”

“I don’t want to walk together with you,” Wonwoo said to Dino.

“I become annoyed with Wonwoo,” Jeonghan said.

“So, what? Are you expecting me to be kind with this ?”

“Shut up! How dare you to call our newbie like that. You are not God to simply label a person. I have enough patients to see you act like this. Please stop and be nice. Woozi also,” Joshua seem sensitive and his face turned red. I could see everyone shocked. Jeonghan pull Joshua to sit back.

Wonwoo and Woozi shocked but then they ignored. They went away.

“I have some reasons why I acted like this, if you all hate to see me, I am willing to go ahead from here,” Woozi replied.

“This is money. I will not go to buy the strawberries. And also I still don’t want to eat the cakes. I just sorry now because Joshua. Sorry for mentioning you as bad girl,” Wonwoo went away after Woozi.

p/s: I am mentioning strawberry cake because I inspired by a picture in SEVENTEEN album, there was Jeonghan, Mingyu, Scoups, Mingyu and Dino ate the strawberries and have some strawberry cake. It was SEVENTEEN 1ST ALBUM (LOVE & LETTER) LETTER VERSION ALBUM. Kekeke.