WILL I STAY?

Carats Orphanage Home

I pushed the man who hugged me. He wiped my tears. It was Jeonghan.

“I think I start to hate you guys. Please be nice to her since she just enter today. Everyone have their ego, but on the right time. She has hard time so she needs to move on and recover well. We all experienced the same situation. Cannot you all understand it for a while?” Jeonghan rubbed my shoulder after he grabbed Coups’ arm.

“I still like this. Move,” Wonwoo went away to his room and slightly pushed my shoulder. I moved a bit.

“Okay I feel sorry but just tonight. Please I am tired to face this girl,” Coups looked to Jeonghan then he kissed Jeonghan’s hand. He also went away. I tried to see downstairs. All of them seem shocked and made me sighed. I don’t want all these things went like this.

“Woozi…” Jeonghan called Woozi name as sign to agree with him. Woozi pretend not to hear him.

“I will talk to you soon,” Woozi said to Jeonghan then he went to his room.

Dino ran to me and took me to sit at living room. I smiled to him since he grabbed my hand.

“Noona, I know you hurt,” Dino immerse.

“No. I just offended but it’s alright. Thanks to Jeonghan comfort me just now,”

“As you heard from Woozi, I will slow talk to him soon. Please don’t worry and stay here well,” Jeonghan be serious.

“Yaya, they always cold and mean but they still have a very kind heart. They just emotional maybe,” Mingyu gave me a poor gaze.

“Please be strong,” DK smiled to me.

“Can you sleep alone? I just wonder since I am afraid to sleep alone and luckily I going to be here,” Vernon seems worries. I nodded.

“Since you are newbie, take your time well. I also the last one who enter here before you. It is hard at first, but you will happy since we are always be here,” The8 motivated me. I saw Jun nodded after him.

“I wonder about Jun,” I said.

“What’s wrong with me?” Jun shocked. He clumsily touches his face and look around him. I laughed. All of them start laugh then.

“Ip Man was my favorite movie with my late mom. That’s time you were little and probably same age with me. How old are you?”

“Also same with you, Yaya,” Jun replied.

“I know you want to ask why he living here since he is an actor and can get nice life in China,” Hoshi feel me.

“Jun never tell us. So don’t ever try to ask him again,” Seungkwan said. I saw Jun being sad for sudden.

“I am sorry Jun. I not asking about that soon,”

“It’s okay. I recover it slowly,” Jun got back hug from The8. The Chinese line understands each other. It must be hard to them.

“Let’s go sleep everyone,” Joshua command.

“Oh please hyung, here is not kindergarten,” Dino pouted after Joshua shook his head.

Everyone asked me to get sleep first. I went to my room leaving them downstairs. I waved my hand to them. They all smiled and wished good night.

“Noona, tomorrow I am not going to college, so let’s talk more,” Dino shouted. I turned and smiled to him but Hoshi hit his head.

Even its not too good beginning, I still have a nice instinct that the guys will be okay soon. Its late, I need to rest. I set my alarm early, so I can make breakfast to them.  I switched off the light and I don’t realize I was in dream already. Goodnight.

 

p/s: Did you watched Ip Man , the first one? Because actually you can notice the little Ip Man was Jun, yes it Chinese movie. Jun was an actor when he still young. So cute!