Love me the same

Yoona's Randomly Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

I love her. Eversince she came into my life, I am sure that she's the one who I want to spend my life with. There is no perfect human being in this world but for me, she is perfect. The traits I want from a man was already on her. She can swoon everybody by her charms and I am already included. Uh! Don't blame me I love everything about her. We met at the club and we sorta do it after that. You know what I mean. LIM YOONA will actually be the cause of my heart attack someday. Please take note of that.

 

My friends told me that I am stupid to fall for a girl like her. When they found out that I am gay I thought they're going to judge me but they weren't instead they supported me and loved me for who I am and I am forever thankful for that. They told me that I didn't deserved Yoona and that I deserve better. 

 

Why do they hate her? It's because Yoona is also known as a player. She played everyone's feelings and yet I still love her. What is wrong with me, really?! There's so many guys and girls who want to be with me but why do I still choose her? eventhough I am hurt every single time I found out that she always bring girls to her home to who knows what the hell are they doing and yet here I am waiting for her to love me. She-..

 

My thoughts were cut off when I hear somebody knocked on my door. I get out of my bed straight to the bathroom to look at the mirror if I look good enough to face someone before walking to the door. When I open my door my heart suddenly beat faster. My face is heating up and I can't say anything. 

 

"Hi." She gave me her smile and that make my heart swoon for her even more. "I-uh..I-" Damn, don't stutter yourself idiot! She will be turn off if you keep doing things like this.

 

My friends told me that if I keep acting like a fool to her she will not notice my feelings for her and they told me to act cold and hard-to-get so if I play hard to get maybe she'll change and maybe she'll gonna fall for me this time. Who knows?

 

"What are you doing here?" I folded my arms into my chest and look at her. "Isn't it obvious? I miss my bestfriend!" Yeah right, bestfriend my .

 

"Let me guess. Hmm you're here because you're bored?" 

 

"What's with the sudden attitude babe?" I blush at the sudden nickname. I punch her arm and glare at her while she just laugh at me. "Aren't you going to let me in?" She ask smiling at me making my knees go weak. Screw you LIM YOONA! I hate that I love you.

 

I let her in and closes the door walking to the living room. "Seriously what are you doing here?" It's not like I hate it when she comes here in my condo infact I am very happy that she's in here today but I still get suspicious about her. She just comes here maybe thrice a month whenever she's bored or she wanted to have with me. Why wouldn't I say no to her? 

 

"Are your offer still on?" I look at her curiously not knowing what she's talking about. She go to my fridge and get some soda. "Don't tell me you don't remember?" She ask sipping on her drink. 

 

I walk to her and stole the soda from her drinking it too. Don't bring malice into it, I'm thirsty. "Refresh me."

 

"I am thrilled that you don't remember it when infact you always talked about this to me." 

 

"I'm sorry I am still hungover today because I partied last night." She stole the soda from me too and drink it straight this time and throw it at the trash can. "That's why you stink alcohol." 

 

"Yoong~" I whinned and glare at her. "Just kidding. I am planning to stay here with you at your condo." I look at her shocked and she just smile at me. "Really?!" Oh my god! I can't contain my happiness today. SHE'S GOING TO LIVED WITH ME FROM NOW ON.

 

"Yeah, I already think about it and besides it will be good to stay here with you since my work is not far away from here. So what do you say Miss Jung?" I can't contain my happiness so I jump in to her hugging her tightly while she caught off guard holding me tight. "Yes it is! I'm so happy!"

 

After some minutes she put me down and we smile to each other. "When are you planning to move in here?" 

 

"Today."

 

"Where's your things btw?" I ask. She scratch her nape and look at me. "Well... my things are at Amanda's house." When I hear that name I suddenly felt my blood boiled. That american girl who always act like a girlfriend to Yoong. Tsk she's not that beautiful and yet Yoong still hung out to her. Maybe Yoong likes her because of her and there's nothing more interesting about her.

 

"And why?" I coldly ask. "Don't tell me you'd her? You told me you're not going to see her again because she's annoying and she's never your type so what is this all about huh?" She gulp nervously because she knows that right now I am pissed. 

 

"Look, you're right. She is not my type and she will never be my type. The reason why my things are in there because when I was about to move here yesterday she kinda know where I am. I was at the Cafe yesterday and she find it out, I don't know why but she said because of my gps. She beg me to come with her and I have no choice." 

 

"Why do you have no choice?" I looked at her suspiciously. "She cried infront of me and she even kneel infront of me and that gather customers attention so I literally have no choice." 

 

Okay okay my Yoong is not in fault this time so I will let it slide. "Fine. Get it now and make sure to drop communication with her. Okay?" She cutely nod her head and that make me smile. "What time are you gonna be here later?"

 

She looked over her watch, "I think at 7."

 

"So you're not gonna make it to dinner?" She shook her head no. "Yeah, I'm gonna meet my other friends and we're planning to eat dinner so I will not gonna make it."

 

"Friends or Amanda?"

 

"What no! I promise it's my friends. You know, Tae, Yuri, Soo, Hyo and others." I nodded since I know all of her friends. "Okay, be quick." 

 

"I will. Bye, I'll see you later." She lean in to peck my lips and leave leaving me dumfounded processing what just had happened. I squeal and jump around the condo.

 

I might as well surprise her later. Hmm, what kind of surprise then? I think and then giggled at the thought of it. "Pretty sure you're going to like it later." I said to myself and decided to take a bath. 

 

After taking a bath. I go to my closet and see dozens of clothes. Hmm, what should I choose? Plain shirt paired with booty shorts? or might as well wear some night gowns? If I will wear a nightgown I should definitely not gonna wear undergarments. Why is it so hard to choose? argh, perks of being a fashion designer! 

 

15 minutes passed but still I cannot choose over this damn booty shorts over nightgowns! I'm still on my robe, seriously! I lazily lay on my bed and grabbed my phone. "Gonna need some help." I mumbled pressing the facetiming to my bestfriend.

 

"Hi Jessi!" I was greeted by my bestfriend who's at the club drinking alcohol with her friends. I don't know them all, perks of being a friendly she is. 

 

"Tiff lower down your voice please." She palyfully rolled her eyes at me. "I thought you're already used to it? but anyway, what is it?" 

 

"Well I am struggling to choose over this damn outfit that I'm going to wear because as you can see I'm still on my robe. I just got out from the bath 15 minutes ago."

 

"What's the occasion? Are you going out? and with who?" 

 

"Actually no. Yoong's gonna stay with me from now on, you know that I want her to lived with me here and since she's gonna move in here later I decided to give her a reward for staying here from now on." She look at me eyeing me, "Reward huh? Seems interesting! Tell me about it." My face then flushed. "Mind your own business Hwang." She then laugh at me.

 

"Okay, okay stop laughing. Help me with the clothes." I stand up filming the clothes that I'm going to wear. "So what is it in your mind that you want to wear?"

 

I held the clothes that I'm gonna wear with my left hand showing it to her. "I want to wear some y outfit. My two choice was a booty shorts paired with plain shirt and the other one was a black night dress." 

 

"But if I'm gonna wear a black night dress I should not wear some undergarments to spice it out."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter