Yoona and Krystal

Yoona's Randomly Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

Krystal Jung Soojung. One of my closest friends and the one who I'm inlove with.

 

Although, it may just seem like we're just friends, we've been dating for 2 years now. No one knows about us, which is great at times but can get tiring for example; we have to make sure that we aren't too close and that we aren't too affectionate towards each other. I don't really get it since Amber Liu and Krystal are always affectionate towards each other but her management doesn't say anything.

 

I was currently talking to Jessica, Krystal's older sister, about the party. I was attending the party since I was a well known actress. They say it is required to bring someone with you.

 

"So who's your date?" She asked me while getting comfortable on my couch.

 

"No one. I'm going alone." I laid down and started to play some games on my phone. 

 

I then received a message from Krystal. I smiled at my phone before unlocking it to reply. "Who's got you so happy?" She teased me.

 

"None of your business." I replied before turning off my phone and throwing it to the side. "Oh, and your sister is coming over." Jessica groaned.

 

"I come to your house to get away from my family."

 

"Jessica, Krys is my bestfriend! If you want to get away from them, then go far away from here." I joked.

 

As soon as I finished speaking the front door opened, revealing a tired looking Krystal, her eyes were closed as she approached my couch. "Babe I'm here!" she then noticed Jessica's presence. "Oh, hey Unnie, Yoona Unnie didn't tell me you were here." she said awkwardly as she sit down on my couch.

 

"Babe?" Jessica asked curiously.

 

"What? It's a nickname I have for her." Krys said trying to hide her nervousness. "Anyway, what are you two talking about?"

 

"We're talking about the party. So, Krys, who is your date? I'm taking Donghae, Yoong's taking no one although I'm saying she should take Tiff." Jessica informed Krystal.

 

"I'm going solo-" she was interrupted by my phone ringing off. I answered it quickly.

 

"Hey manager Unnie."

 

"Yoong, you have to bring someone tonight." I groaned e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter