Yoona & Tiffany

Yoona's Randomly Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! Let's get to YOONFANY now shall we? So basically this was related to Tiffany's mv "HEARTBREAK HOTEL" and I did changed a lot in here. I hope you did like it after reading this, comments are well apprecciated. Enjoy! :)

---

Two people; Different Personality & Different Emotions filled up the Bar with their existent. 

 

Following footsteps as she walks at the center for better sightseeing looking for 'someone', she wasn't used to it, she prefers being alone than with some guys&girls grinding with sweat all over their faces, it  & she doesn't like it.

 

She accidentally fell the glass that got the others attention especially 'him'. Everybody was looking at her confusedly, others were really pissed saying 'How Clumsy She is'. She kneel down picking the broken glass and a guy unexpectedly appeared stopping her by holding her hand and dragged her all the way out of the bar.

 

---

 

Again, sitting face to face at the Barstool admiring each others' perfection is just enough for them to feel satisfied.

 

"You truly are Pretty Tiffany."  He wholeheartedly said while gazing at her. She blushed at the unexpected compliment. Everybody tells that she's Beautiful but for the first time this guy infront of her is different; she feels ambivalence. 

 

"You're making me Blush Nichkhun." 

 

"I think we're gonna Click." He smirked in triumph. 

 

"You think so?" He smiled his admiration of the great stone circle.

 

"Come'on, Let's go." He grabbed her hands and put his hand on her shoulder. 

 

Their cheeks were pressed together as they danced. 

 

---

 

They enjoyed being alone at the room, chatting with each other and she couldn't help laughing at his jokes. They lay at the carpet together where her head was on his chest. 

 

After some minutes they decided to eat at the Bar where him being a gentleman offer her a seat first. 

 

"Thank you." They gazes met that make them stare for too long until someone didn't mean to, bump at Tiffany's head.

 

She winced in pain and look at the culprit; It's 3 guys who's drunk already. Nichkhun sprung from his chair and rushed to punch him in the face. His face was really furious, Tiffany hold him to stop him. She tell him that it's okay and she even apologize to them. 

 

It was begginning to rain. They stayed outside of the Bar sitting with each other againts the wall. She was feeling cold and Nichkhun can sense that. He take off his Black Leather Jacket and put it in her which made her startled. He's being sweet. That's what her mind saying.

 

She smile and lay her head on his shoulder enjoying the cold night. And that's how their RELATIONSHIP started. 

 

---

 

The other day where Tiffany is all alone by herself at the room packing her suitcase and gazing blankly ahead, recalling happier moments in their relationship. 

 

She was overwhelmed by grief and disappoinment. 

 

She and her boyfriend was talking some things etc with each other. Tiffany was really happy, she told herself that Nichkhun is the one for her. They were talking non-stop like they have their own world. Soon the ascent grew steeper and she began to tire until she fell asleep. 

 

She sit up when she wakes up finding her boyfriend is not with her. As she thinks that maybe her boyfriend was just having fun at the crowded people she decided to go where all were busily dancing on their own and was shock when her boyfriend was flirting with some other girl.

 

He seems to notice her as he look at her while she looks at him telling him that she doesn't like what she see but he just didn't mind her and that make her heart break.

 

She was hurt as the pair see each other checking out something else.

 

---

 

It's been a month and yet she can't still move on. She was at the Bar, same place where they met all night, savoring the bitterness of the alcohol. 

 

She lastly drink her brewski and proceed at the exit when she immediately spotted her ex boyfriend that she can't over with. Her pain doubled when she saw that he's having another girl again. 

 

I remember those dreamy nights

It continuously shakes me up, it’s hard

This empty space, your packed up things

It shows how much we changed  

 

Her feet dragged her outside of the Bar as she bumped into someone. 

 

A paired of doe-eyes were staring at her that made her froze. She was stunned by the girl who's infront of her. 

 

Maybe because I'm drunk now. 

 

"Are you okay?" It's a voice full of concern.

 

However her voice; It has a ring to it. 

 

"Do you need my help?" She ask again but tears blurred her vision.

 

---

 

Tiffany's POV 

 

The sun rays pass through the window as I stirred from my sleep feeling my head ache. 

 

Damn that brewski! 

 

I close my eyes while massaging my head as it makes me feel better. After a while, I was greeted by the new sorroundings at me, It was a cozy room. And this room is not mine. Where am I? 

 

I look down at the white blanket and smell it. It smells good but this isn't mine. I take off the blanket that covered me and my eyes widen in fear.

 

I'M ! 

 

Did I have with someone? Is it a Good or Bad Guy? Oh My God! How did this happened to me?! 

 

I immediately stand up grabbing my clothes and wear it. I open the door wanting to escape in this freaking room when someone appearance greeted me at the kitchen. It's a SHE. She's eating her breakfast where there's a plate too beside her. She looks at me and I swear this girl have a beautiful eyes.

 

Don't tell me she's the one I had with?! A girl?! I mean I'm aware at that kind of situation since it's normal to us in states but taking my ity by a girl?! I can't accept that, I only want a guy who'll do it to me! This is literally insane!

 

"Did we?" I ask her praying to God that it isn't true.

 

She nodded and smile at me. Gosh that smile! I admit that she's beautiful but this is so wrong!

 

"You're lying right?" I ask her again.

 

"Is BEING isn't enough evidence for you to believed that we really do that?" I can see from her eyes that she's telling the truth.

 

I closes my eyes as I'm still not believing that this is really happening to me. 

 

"I can't remember anything." I stated. This all my fault for drinking too much! Why do you have to get in so much trouble Tiffany Hwang Miyoung!

 

She folded her arms on her chest and laugh at me which made me feel uneasy. "Let me tell you the whole story."

 

Yoona didn't know where she'll take the girl. She even ask her but it's useless, she's really passed out and that made her annoyed because it's her first time, first time with a drunken girl who she bumped on. As she pity the girl to do it by her ownself she made up her mind that she's going to take the girl at her home.

 

She dragged the girl at her room and let her lay at her soft bed however

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter