Yoona and Tiffany (part 2)

Yoona's Randomly Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You again?"  Yoona snickered and look at her. "It's not like we always met."

 

 

Tiffany poured down her glasses and look at her. "Aren't we?"  Yoona scoffed at her and smile a little. "Easy there lady, I didn't do anything bad towards you and yet you act like I'm a bad person." 

 

 

Yoona was just being nice at her but she feels like the girl didn't wanna talk nor see her and it made her disappoint a little. As for Tiffany she didn't mean to be cocky towards her and a part of her just don't wanna talk to her nor to anyone. 

 

 

"Give me some space will you!" She outburst and gived her cold glare that made her shivered. Yoona stand up and move her chair few inches away from her. "Better now?"

 

 

"Argh! You're so annoying!"  Yoona just laugh at her, she find the girl cute making that angry expressions. "You have to let him go."

 

 

"Excuse me?" Tiffany look at her curiously. 

 

 

T- How did she know and why did she care?

 

 

"You have the rights to be happy. You don't have to waste all your tears just for that person. Aren't you tired crying everyday? Someone like you deserve better. It's not like he's the right one for you and drinking alcohol all night can't help you but it will just make you worst, simple as that." 

 

 

Before Tiffany can answer, a girl suddenly came behind. "Yoona?"  Yoona turn around and it was the girl she'd talk earlier.

 

 

Gyeong Ree was smiling at her. Tiffany look at the girl and to Yoona. 

 

 

T-I think I should go now. I don't want to disturb them. 

 

 

"What a player." She mumble and stand up from her sit leaving them quietly.

 

 

On the other hand, Yoona turn to look at Tiffany but she's nowhere to be found. She roam her eyes around and felt relief when she found the girls' back already exiting at the bar. "Hey Yoona? I keep talking to you..-"

 

 

"Why don't we talk next time? I thought you don't like me now since I lied to you." She said waiting patiently to end the conversation. 

 

 

"I don't ing care if you're rich or not because all I ever know is I like you."  Yoona was shock at the sudden confession and that made her turn to look at the girl with full attention. 

 

 

Yoona admit that this girl infront of her is pretty well enough for her but she volunteer herself to help Tiffany to move on. "Hey, can we talk next time? I got some urgent to do." She then take her leave.

 

 

"Did she just dump me?" She ask to no one watching the girls' back but then her face flush when Yoona turn around and look at her. "I'll call you okay? Take care when you get home and don't ever get home alone." She smile at the girl and disappear leaving Gyeong Ree smiling like an idiot.

 

 

Gyeong Ree-I have a chance now.

 

 

Yoona tell her that because when she think that Tiffany hates her that means 100% sure she doesn't have a chance at all. Sooyoung told her earlier that why don't give it a try? maybe she will this time.

 

 

---

 

 

Tiffany walk around the streets feeling cold because of the weather. She spotted a bench near the tree and decided to sit down. She heaved a long sigh as she remember him. She badly misses him and she can't do anything about it. She then remember the girl earlier, her heart beats faster when the girl was looking at her and she have no idea on why would that happen. Maybe she's just not use to it when someone is staring at her. 

 

 

 

She doesn't have someone to call to, to tell her problem. She have friends but they're in states and she doesn't want to bother them as they were having a vacation with their family. She sigh and look up the sky. 

 

 

T-What do I do now? Why am I living like this? I'm so empty. I'M TIRED OF CRYING. 

 

 

"Are you okay?" She was startled when the girl sit beside her.

 

 

T-Of all the people why does this girl's the one who approaches me?!

 

 

"Are you stalking me?" Tiffany ask with cold tone. 

 

 

This is the first time that Yoona was talking to a girl who doesn't respect her. She should be mad at her for talking like that like she was the queen of Antartica but she just didn't mind and understand the girl more, why would she even give a damn care to follow the girl to comfort her when Gyeong Ree was there by her side.

 

 

"Why would you think of that Tiffany? I did just passed by here and had seen you."  Yoona lied and look up the sky.

 

 

"Isn't it obvious? Out off 7 billon people here on planet, why are you the one who I always met?"  Yoona feel her heart sank. It's like she've been rejected but she just brushed it off and smiled at her. "I wanted to comfort you and also I don't want you to be alone. I want to stay by your side and  to make you happy." Tiffany look at her with widen eyes she doesn't even know why would she feel happy when someone like Yoona have the guts to tell her that, except from her family and friends. Even Nichkhun didn't tell her that. She feel safe, she feels like she can trust Yoona and she felt touch by the statement.

 

 

"I-..Why?" She stuttered. 

 

 

T-Damn, why am I stuttering?! 

 

 

"I want to be your friend that you can rely on when you needed someone."  Yoona stared at her with sincere eyes that made Tiffany melt.

 

T-she's a girl for godsake?!  And...I don't think there's wrong with that. She just wanted me to be her friend, nothing more... But the scene that we have suddenly appeared on my mind that made me embarass.

 

 

"You still bother about last night, right?" 

 

 

T-Did she just read my mind? How?!

 

 

"H-how did you know?" 

 

 

"I just guess it and I'm right. Hey?  You don't have to think of that too much. Why is it bother you? Unless you've feelings for me, right?" Yoona wiggled her brows and smirk at her.

 

 

Tiffany slap her arms and frown. "Awww! What was that for?!"  Yoona ask while caressing her left arm that Tiffany had slapped. "You're so full of yourself, you know that?" She glared at her.

 

 

"Then why?" 

 

 

T-Yeah why? Why does it bothers me? Well unfortunately it's because she's a girl a ing girl!

 

 

"Well because...you're a..-" 

 

 

"Girl?"  Yoona cut her sentence and chuckled. Tiffany turn her gaze at her and she felt there's a sound that made her confuse. She felt the girl is hurt. 

 

 

She slowly nod her head. "Y-yeah."

 

 

"Let's put it this way. Just forget about everything that happened last night and let's start us new. No more hard feelings." Yoona said as she can't think anything on how to response the girl. 

 

 

 

Y-What is wrong if it's a girl that you've ed with?! This isn't only happened to me once okay? Why does all the girl that I had with, she's the only one who complained that I'm a ing girl! She's really different. That's what I like about her.

 

 

 

"I want to introduce myself to you properly and see me as a new friend. I'm Im Yoona, 28 years old. Nice to meet you."  Yoona offered her hand for Tiffany to shake which the girl didn't hesitate to hold and shake and she's happy that the girl accept her as her new friend.

 

 

"I'm Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, 29 years old. Nice to meet you too." She gave Yoona her sweetest smile that made her froze. It's her first time to received a smile coming from her. 

 

 

T-I think it's good to have a friend like her.

 

 

"Yes!" She jump out of nowhere can't contain her happiness that she felt which made Tiffany chuckled at her. "Why are you so happy?"  Yoona stop jumping and smile at her. "Because you accept me as your new friend and it made me really happy." 

 

 

Somehow Tiffany want to hug the girl. 

 

 

T-What the ?!  Why do I feel like I want to hug her desperately? 

 

 

"O-okay." She said and stand up that made Yoona confused. "Where are you going?" 

 

 

"Hmm home? I want to sleep since I'm tired." 

 

 

"Can I take you home?" 

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. "Because I'm your friend now."

 

 

"You don't have to, you can go home now." Before she leave, Yoona stop her by grabbing her wrist. "I'm not gonna take it if something bad happens at you." Tiffany felt so secure, she feels safe. 

 

 

"Pretty please~" Yoona cutely said.

 

 

T-Awww I want to pinch your cheeks....WHAT?! WHAT DID I JUST SAY? WHY WOULD I EVEN PINCH HER CHEEKS, SHE'S NOT THAT CUTE!....Oh, well yeah she's cute.

 

 

" Okay, okay. Stop it you're making me to puke."  Yoona smile widely at her and take off her jacket and place it to Tiffany's shoulder. She then remember him and look at her. "Don't give me that look. I know you're cold so I decided to gave you my jacket." 

 

 

Then they walk together. "How about you?" She ask worriedly as Yoona was just wearing a plain T-shirt with thin cotton. "Why? Are you worried?" She smirk. 

 

 

"Of course I am. I'm your friend, Duh." 

 

 

Y-Tsk! Friends huh! Friends...for now...Hahahaha!

 

 

"Don't mind me, I can take the cold because I'm more powerful than Elsa." She earned a laugh from Tiffany and smile like an idiot. "You know what? I prefer you to smile even more." 

 

 

"Why?" 

 

 

"Because you're more beautiful when you smile." Tiffany's cheeks burn, she suddenly feel hot. 

 

 

T-Did she just say I'm beautiful? Omo! She told me I'm beautiful. I'm so happy~ WAIT, WHAT? WHY WOULD I FEEL HAPPY WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT I'M BEAUTIFUL?! I MUST BE CRAZY! STRAIGHT YOURSELF TIFFANY, IT'S NORMAL. SHE'S JUST COMPLIMENTING YOU.

 

 

"Erh..Thank you." 

 

 

Silence then took the atmosphere. They were just walking while Yoona was really nervous at her. She wants to say something but can't cooperate. Until they arrived infront of the building. 

 

 

"So, you're living at condominium."  Yoona look at her and to the building. "Hmm yeah. My Dad buy me one and I'm all alone inside."

 

 

"You sounds like you want me to accompany you there." 

 

 

"In your dreams!"  Yoona then laugh. "I'm just kidding okay?" Tiffany nod and remove the jacket and handed it to Yoona. "Thank you."

 

 

"You're going to be okay when you leave alone, right?"

 

 

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" Yoona ask with curious face. "Cause you're a girl and it's dangerous for you to walk alone at the streets."  Yoona wear her jacket and show her an assure smile.

 

 

"Don't worry, I learned Taekwondo when I was young. I'm a black belter." She proudly said and it made Tiffany to sigh in relief. "That's a relief then. It was really nice to have a friend like you, Yoona. Take care when you get home." 

 

 

Yoona's heart beats faster. Y-Is it a progress now? Do I have a chance?

 

 

"My pleasure to meet a girl like you too, I will. Thanks for being my new friend." 

 

 

Yoona suddenly scratch the back of her neck that caught Tiffany's attention. "Is there anything wrong?"

 

 

"I just want..to...t-take your number." Tiffany let out a soft chuckle and gived her hand to Yoona signing the phone.

 

 

Yoona didn't think twice and handed it to Tiffany. After that she gave it back to Yoona. "Thank you."

 

 

They smile with each other for so long.

 

 

T-Arghh! Stop smiling Tiffany! LEAVE NOW!

 

 

Y-I felt so awkward suddenly, why? I'm gonna go home now. I can't take it anymore. She's really pretty that I'm gonna melt. 

 

 

"I gotta go now."  

 

 

"Ah-yeah." They turn around at different direction and when Tiffany was about to disappear Yoona shouted her name that made her turned around. "Huh?"

 

 

"Trust me, It's just painful in the first few months. You will just laugh to all of your dramas soonest." She smile and waved her hand and leaved.

 

 

Tiffany watch as the girl disappear from her sight. She doesn't realize that she's smiling without a reason.

 

 

---

 

 

Tiffany open the door to her room and plopped herself at her soft comfy bed. She snuggle herself at the pillow beside her and remember what'd happened earlier. 

 

 

*Beep Beep* 

 

 

She search for her phone at the bed side table and grab it opening the message from an unknown number. 

 

 

From: xxxxxxxx

               Hey Fany? I really find your name long to pronounce so I decided to make a nickname for you. Is it okay? :) I hope it does. You have to rest well since you've drink too much and it really made me worried :( I hope you have a goodnight sleep. Goodnight~

 

 

A smile escaped from her lips when she read the message. She sat up and focus her attention at the device that she's holding. She saved Yoona's name at her contacts and decided to reply her.

 

 

T-Fany? I love that! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TIFFANY?! NO! IT MEANS I DO NOT LOVE IT. I JUST LIKE IT NOT TO THE LOVE WORD. Geez!

 

 

To: The One Who took my ity

         I like and appreciate it, thank you :D and ohhh btw, why do i feel like not wanting to let him go now? I-I...still l-love him. 

 

 

A tear then escaped from her eyes. 

 

 

T-All the memories keep getting back in my head and it made my heart hurt. I ask Yoona about that because I need an advice. She's my friend now and I know that I really can trust her. I need to accept that he's not the right guy for me like what Yoona had said earlier but my heart tells otherwise. I still can't accept it. And I hate myself for being such an idiot. 

 

 

Tiffany felt herself crying as she closes her eyes wanting to stop the tears that keep escaping from her eyes but it cannot help. She let herself fall down at her bed and felt herself tired from crying as she decided to sleep. 

 

 

---

 

 

On the other hand, Yoona smile when she received a message from Tiffany as she excitedly open it but frowned when she read it. 

 

 

From: My Fany-Fany <3            

         I like and appreciate it, thank you :D and ohhh btw, why do i feel like not wanting to let him go now? I-I...still l-love him. 

 

 

But nonetheless she replied back. 

 

 

Y-Atleast she trusted me. She was now telling me about her and her ex boyfriend jerk!

 

 

To: My Fany-Fany <3

        Listen Fany-ah okay? Accepting a Breakup You Didn't Want. The more you fight the fact that your relationship ended, the worse you will feel. The more you resist the breakup, the harder it will be to heal and move on. If you learn how to accept a breakup with serenity and grace, you will heal faster. You will gain emotional and strength and health, and you will be happy. Living in a state of acceptance and surrender will fill you with the power you need to create the life of your dreams. You get what I meant, right? Now do it.

 

 

She waited for so long when she got no reply.

 

 

Y-Maybe she fell asleep now. I should let her sleep. 

 

 

"Yoong?"  Yoona faced her bestfriend Sooyoung who's waving at her with 2 glass of beer in her hands making her way towards her. 

 

 

"Gyeong Ree was waiting for your call. Here." She handed the glass and Yoona took it. "Oh ! I forgot."  Yoona go to her contacts and stop when she see Gyeong Ree's number and call her.

 

 

"What did you do that you forgot to call her huh?" Sooyoung ask her as she was sitting comfortably at the couch in the living room.

 

 

"Hello?" 

 

 

"You made me wait, hmph."  Yoona chuckled when she heard to the other line that the girl was sulking. "Oh, sorry for making you to wait. I just finished something a while ago and I forgot to call you but anyway, Did you arrived safely?" 

 

 

"I am. Yoona? I want to ask if you can go out with me?" 

 

 

Yoona laugh which made Sooyoung creased her brow. "I'm the one who have to ask you that, why did you do it? I will call you where you'll be surprised okay? And oh I forgot that it's already late at night. You should take some sleep now."

 

 

"I will wait until you call me. You too. Sweetdreams  Yoona. I love you~"

 

 

"Ne." She hang up and drink the glass of beer that Sooyoung gave her a while ago. 

 

 

"So? What happened between you and Tiffany now?"  Yoona smile when she hear the name of the girl she've been thinking a long hours. 

 

 

"We're friends now! Can you believe it?! She accepted me as her new friend." 

 

 

"I see....and what happened to her now? Is she okay? Did she already moved on?"

 

 

"You're the one who telled me that moving on isn't easy and guess what she still loves him."

 

 

"! I told you to give Gyeong Ree a chance."

 

 

"I've been thinking of that earlier and i guess you're right but before that I should help Tiffany to move on first."

 

 

"Okay, if you say so~ Just don't give all everything at her. Half only, or else you're the one who's gonna move on here than her."

 

 

Yoona nod and the two just chat with each other.

 

 

---

 

 

Tiffany wake up when she felt her alarm clock ringing so loud. She check her phone first and received a 2 messages from Yoona. 

 

 

From: The One Who took my ity

                 Listen Fany-ah okay? Accepting a Breakup You Didn't Want. The more you fight the fact that your relationship ended, the worse you will feel. The more you resist the breakup, the harder it will be to heal and move on. If you learn how to accept a breakup with serenity and grace, you will heal faster. You will gain emotional and strength and health, and you will be happy. Living in a state of acceptance and surrender will fill you with the power you need to create the life of your dreams. You get what I meant, right? Now do it.

 

 

She frowned as she realized the girl is serious this time, usually she's used when Yoona's being so annoying. But then re-reading the messages had knock her sense up. She was quite amused o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter