I Love You

Yoona's Randomly Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey what's up? So unfortunately this Yoonsic one-shot story should updated at Jessica's birthday but my notes is not finish yet so i have to finish it and posted it right now to move on to the next story because typing too long in my laptop is making my head ache so i have to rest first HAHAHA! Here it is, ENJOY!

 

---

Everybody was busy doing their thing at the office. It should be done now cause the deadline was getting nearer. They were all stressed out and all they need is a break. A younger girl wearing her suit walking at the hallway heading to her office catches the employees attention both guys and girls, but sorry to them she's not interested at all.

 

 

"Goodmorning Ms. Im." One of the employee greet her.

 

 

"Goodmorning." She greet back and the employee can't hide her smiling face.

 

 

Yoona shook her head and she was greeted again by her secretary. "Goodmorning Ms. Im. Mr. Jung wants to talk to you in his office rght now." 

 

 

"Thanks." She then made her way towards his office.

 

 

She sigh and open the door and there was a man wearing his suit in the age of 40's sitting in his chair with the laptop on infront of him. "Mr. Jung?"

 

 

"I'd like to talk to you something Yoona." Yoona nod and sit infront of her boss, the one who owns the company 'JUNGCORP' she's been working for 5 years. Well we can say that she's a loyal person.

 

 

"What is it Mr. Jung?" 

 

 

"I'm promoting you to be the new CEO of this company." Yoona don't know what to say. Should she be happy? overwhelmed? or what?

 

 

She can't contain her happiness. Staying for 5 years in this company as a COO is already enough for her but being the new CEO is too much for her. 

 

 

"Sir? are you sure with this?" She still have doubts on him. 

 

 

"Why do you sounds like you don't like it?" He ask confusedly.

 

 

Yoona shook her head immediately. "It's not like that Mr. Jung. We all know that it is common that the first child should be the one who will take the position as a CEO of your company. All i'm curious about is Why me? It should be your daughter." 

 

 

"Well...It's just simple. I trusted you enough. You're not gonna doubt on that right? You've been good COO not only COO but as a friend of mine too. And don't be concerned with my daughter, she's not interested at all." 

 

 

Yoona think for a moment if she's gonna accept it but since it's her dream to be the new CEO of the JUNGCORP COMPANY she'll gonna say yes.

 

 

"I think i would love to be the new CEO of your company."

 

 

Mr. Jung smile and nod. "It's good to hear that from you. Congratulations!"

 

 

"Thank you Mr. Jung. I promise that i'm not gonna disappoint you about this." 

 

 

"My pleasure." Yoona smile widely, she still can't believe that she's taking the next level now.

 

 

---

 

"It feels so good to be back in Korea." The blonde girl said inhaling the air as she arrived at the Incheon Airport with her squad beside her. 

 

 

"Yeah, it actually does. Missing the old memories." One of her squad says which is Tiffany Hwang her name. The shorter girl nod which is Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

"Why does our driver taking so long?" Her sister ask and pout aka Krystal Jung. 

 

 

"Don't worry Soojung-ah, he will come in any minute." Her girlfriend said and her name is Amber Liu. 

 

 

"Didn't you hear the news to Dad, Unnie? That IM YOONA is the new CEO of our Company." Jessica take off her glasses and smile. "I have heard it from Dad last night." 

 

 

"Aren't you the one who'll be the new CEO?" Taeyeon butted in. 

 

 

"You all know that office is not my thing." 

 

 

"You're not mad, angry or something?" Tiffany ask her.

 

 

Jessica shook her head. "Why would I? It's fine though and maybe Dad's right he trusted Yoona that much so it's fine with me." 

 

 

"Look! It's Yoona posting her picture in instagram, she's gotten beautiful these days." Taeyeon shows her phone at them where Yoona was smiling at the camera.

 

 

Jessica hold the phone and stared at the picture. "Yes she is, she looks so matured now."

 

 

"True! I was just so curious on why the hell you didn't chose her than your ex boyfriend GD." 

 

 

"Infact i prefer her than GD too." Krystal said while the others nod except Jessica. "She's just not my type." She said and rolled her eyes and the car came.

 

 

---

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

I was on my way to Dad's office to ask his permission about my clothing line that i'm planning to build here in Korea. I walk in the hallway and as expected they all greet me with a smile, seems like they're mesmerize by my beauty.

 

 

I reached in my Dad's office and open the door without knocking in. "Didn't i teach you to knock first before you enter?" Dad ask and sigh.

 

 

I ignore his question and kiss him on his cheeks not even glancing to whom he's talking to.

 

 

"Goodmorning Dad!" I said and clung to his arms. He knows that i needed something.

 

 

"What do you want this time young lady?" See!

 

 

"Actually Dad, I need your permisson about this clothing line that i'm saying and i want to have it here in Korea." 

 

 

"Alright, the papers?" 

 

 

"Here." I smile and show the papers that needed to sign.

 

 

"Yoona here will sign that because she's the new CEO now." I creased my brow and turn around.

 

...

...

...

Beautiful indeed.

 

 

She was wearing her Business Professional suit; 

 

 

 

Her beautiful brown orbs that was staring directly into my eyes gives me goosebumps.

 

 

Her pointy nose...down to her lips.

 

 

I'm not gonna lie that she had changed so much, she looks like a Goddess! No, scratch that. She's truly a Goddess!

 

 

"SOOYEON!" I was startled when Dad yelled my name and i was embarrassed when i hear her chuckles. I hate you Dad!

 

 

"Please sign this papers into your office Yoona. I'll have something else to do." Dad get the papers to me and give it to Yoona. 

 

 

Yoona bow and take her leave first. I shook my head and follow her behind until we arrived into her office.

 

 

Hmmm, i like the style of her office.

 

 

I watch as her hand sign all the papers. She then handed it to me without hesitation. "Here." Hearing her voice makes me feel happy and i don't know why.

 

 

"I didn't expect you to be like this. You have changed." I said truthfully because if you're in my position i'm sure you'll gawk at her. 

 

 

She look up and look into my eyes with seriousness that makes me shiver. "People Change Ms. Jung." She smilingly said and get back to her seriousness.

 

 

What did she meant People Change?

 

 

The atmosphere became silence, neither on us talk until her secretary came. "Ms. Im. Ms. IU is here." 

 

 

"Let her in." I look at the door and there's a girl who's hair is short which look pretty for me walk towards Yoona's table.

 

 

"Hey Yoona!" She beamed.

 

 

I even caught Yoona smiling lovingly at her which i felt something in my heart there's a surge of emotions such as anger, envy, sadness and sometimes resentment...I felt envy, angry and inferior to her and I don't know why. 

 

 

It feels weird.

 

 

"Ms. Jung?" You can go now." I waked up fro my thoughts and look at them awkwardly. "Ah...y-yes. I'll go now, thanks." I stuttered and immediately walk out the room and fanned myself. 

 

 

---

 

My Squad decided to have a drink at the bar; me, Krys, Amber, Tiff and Tae just for fun. 

 

 

We enter the bar and ordered some drink. The bar was filled with loud music.

 

 

 

Remembering what had happened earlier made me feel embarrass. I shook my head and drink my beer straightly.

 

 

"Heol! Slow down Jessi. What's with the mood today?" Tiff ask me as Tae's hands were on Tiff's waist. 

 

 

"You know what? Argh! I feel so embarrass with Yoona earlier. She's making me feel shy when i'm with her. I mean...she's just too good to be like that and i hate it." I sigh and they were just looking at me.

 

 

"Don't you get what i'm saying?" They shook their heads and Tiff's the first one to smile at me. "Tell me, does earlier with her still bothers you?" She ask with a smirk plastered on her face.

 

 

"It is." 

 

 

"OH MY G! This girl is falling to Yoona's charms, Finally!" My eyes widen and I immediately shook my head. 

 

 

"Is it true Unnie?" Krystal ask curiously.

 

 

"Hey-..Yah! I-t's not like that okay? Don't think it's like that because it's not." 

 

 

"It makes sense Jessi, then why does it bothers you? We all know if it bothers you then you're interested."

 

 

"Wait? What? Eh No!" They chuckled and i really hate it.

 

 

"Speaking of evil. It's Yoona's right?" Amber said while pointing elsewhere which i follow my gaze and she's right it's Yoona still wearing her suit at late night like this. 

 

 

I watch her as she walks at the center looking around...and i wonder if she's looking at someone. 

 

 

I see her sigh and made her way towards the bunch of teenage-girls which i assume because of their looks who's just having fun too. 

 

 

She was talking to a guy there with the girls beside him wearing his formal attire. 

 

 

I got confuse to what they are talking.

 

 

"It will be good if you're gonna approach her." I heard Krys voice.

 

 

"I'm gonna be obvious." I said and look at them. 

 

 

Tiffany then hold my wrist and look at my Squad. "Stay right here guys. Me and Jessi will just go near her to eavesdrop some conversation." Before i complain, I found myself drag by this Pink Monster.

 

 

We stop at the table that is few inches away from them and we tried to hear what they're talking and i'm glad that i can hear them.

 

 

"Mr. Choi, as i was saying our stockholders been..." 

 

 

"Drink this first Ms. Im. I know you've been stressing yourself." I see the guy was giving his drink to Yoona.

 

 

"I don't know on why the hell am i talking with unprofessional guy like you. It talking to you Mr. Choi, Goodbye." Yoona say which the guy can't believe it.

 

 

Yoona stand up from her sit when a teenager girl hold her wrist and smile at her. "My name's Chou Tzuyu." 

 

 

"Nice name." Yoona say uninterested. 

 

 

Good girl Yoona.

 

 

"It will be nice if you want to hear my phone number." Eh! What the heck is that?!

 

 

"It would be nice too if you'll gonna finish your homework first, kiddo." Burn Yoona, BURN! 

 

 

Yoona then sit at one of the bar stool. "I think you should go there and talk to her." Tiff suggested.

 

 

"What will I say?"

 

"Hmm..tell her you like her." I got shock and she just laugh at me. 

 

 

I glared at her and shook my head. "I'm being serious in here Hwang Miyoung." 

 

 

"Oh okay Sooyeon...Talk to her, anything you want." 

 

 

I creased my brow. "Like what?"

 

 

"Oh My God Jessi! Seriously! Say 'HI' just like that. You're making it too obvious that you really like her." 

 

 

"I do not like her Tiff." I stated.

 

 

"Then what is it? Why do we bother to go in here? Why do we bother to talk about this on how will you approach her huh?" 

 

 

"Okay, okay fine. I'm attracted to her." I confessed and rolled my eyes. 

 

 

"Oh My God! You finally confesses! Now hurry up and talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter