Sacrificial

Yoona's Randomly Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl sat in the back seat of her car, searching for her phone.

 

"Ms. Jung? Is there any problem?" Her driver, Mr. Choi, inquired.

 

She looked at him and smiled. "It's okay, Mr. Choi. I already found my phone. Anyway, where are we going?" She asked.

 

"Your manager told me that we're going to your company to discuss something important, I guess. Wait... did he already tell you that you're going to have a new movie?"

 

"Eh? Jinja? I guess he kept it a surprise for me. Thanks for letting me know, Mr. Choi."

 

Mr. Choi, her driver, smiled. "No problem, Ms. Jung."

 

"By the way, can you drive me to the nearest store? I suddenly have a craving for something." Mr. Choi chuckled.

 

"No problem, Ms. Jung... Just make sure that you're safe in there."

 

"You're here by my side. So if anything happens, you're going to protect me, right Mr. Choi?"

 

Mr. Choi laughed. "I know. Alright, let's go." Krystal nodded and stared at her phone.

 

She opened her gallery and found a picture of a girl that she missed dearly. A tear suddenly escaped from her eyes.

 

"I miss you so much."

 

Flashback

"Why? You said you wouldn't leave me." Krystal cried, holding the tall girl tightly.

 

"SHHH! Don't cry. I'm sorry Krys. But it's really urgent and I have to leave. You don't have to worry because I'm coming back to Korea to see you again." The tall girl tried to comfort her.

 

After they let go of each other, the tall girl kissed Krystal's forehead. Krystal closed her eyes, savoring the moment and the girl's scent for the last time. "I promise I'll be back." She opened her eyes just in time to see the girl get into the car.

 

End Of Flashback

 

"Ms. Jung? Are you alright? We're here already."

 

She snapped back to reality and looked at Mr. Choi. "We got here so fast."

 

Mr. Choi just grinned at her. "Well, there's a shortcut, and besides, we're running out of time. I don't want to deal with your manager again."

 

Krystal laughed. "I'm not surprised! Let's go?"

 

And they stepped out of the car.

 

"Omo! Omo! It's Krystal Jung. Oh my God! She surely is one of the goddesses. Let's take a picture with her!"

 

"Oh, sure! Sure!"

 

Two girls walked up to Krystal. "Hi Unnie!" Krystal smiled in return.

 

"Hello!" Krystal said, making the girls blush.

 

"Can we... t-take a picture with you?" The girl asked, stuttering

.

"Sure, why not." And they took a picture.

 

"Thank you so much, Krystal-shii."

 

"You're welcome."

 

Krystal and Mr. Choi entered the store, drawing the attention of everyone inside. Krystal was used to it. For ten years, being an artist had been one of the toughest challenges, but it was her dream. She had overcome all obstacles to become an artist. And now, look at her—she was a well-known, famous artist.

 

"What do you want, Ms. Jung?"

 

"I want to have a coffee and a doughnut, please." Mr. Choi nodded, and Krystal chose a table with a good view of the television.

 

While waiting, she decided to watch. 

 

Breaking news: Im Yoona, a well-known model and actress coming from Barcelona, was spotted at Incheon airport with Jessica Jung, also known as a model. Should we say it's her girlfriend since they look so happy together?

 

Krystal's eyes widened. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was her...

 

"Ms. Jung? Here. Sorry for taking so long. Your manager called me; he's waiting for us at the company right now."

 

Krystal turned to him, stood up, and said, "O-okay." 

-----

 

"Hey, babe. You gonna be alright in there? I've got a meeting to run to, but if you need me to stick around, I'll stay."

 

"I'm good, Sica. No need to worry, okay?" The wide-eyed girl assured her shorter partner.

 

"Really? So, after you're done, you'll pick me up?" The shorter girl took the doe-eyed girl's hand and pouted, prompting a chuckle from her.

 

"Of course. I'm your girlfriend, after all. It's my duty," 

 

"Awwwwwww... That's so sweet. Anyway, I'm off, Yoong. Be good, alright?"

 

Yoona furrowed her brow. "What do you mean, 'be good'?"

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Don't be eyeing other girls! Got it?"

 

Yoona laughed. "I got it, I got it. You should head out now." Jessica nodded.

 

They shared a kiss and went their separate ways.

 


-----

Krystal's heart raced as she stepped into the company. Each step felt heavier, and she couldn't quite pinpoint why. She turned the doorknob and saw something unexpected.

 

"Oh, you're here now, Ms. Jung. Have a seat." Krystal complied, noticing the girl's wide-eyed stare.

 

Don't get nervous, Krystal Jung. I'm surprised. I know you just came back earlier, but I can't take it anymore. My mind is a mess after seeing you.

 

"Oh! Before I forget, Ms. Jung, this is Im Yoona." Krystal looked up and saw Yoona smiling at her.

 

"Nice to meet you again, Krystal." She extended her hand, which Krystal accepted.

 

She looked at their hands, then back at Yoona's face. She's still beautiful, Krystal thought.

 

"Hmm... y-yeah," Krystal stammered.

 

"Eh? You already know each other?" their manager asked.

 

"Well, technically, yes. I was her senior before, and we became friends,"

 

Tsk! Only friends, huh?

 

"Ooohhhh, perfect! So, the reason why I called you two is because you're going to shoot a movie. Obviously, you'll be the protagonists. It's a love story with a bit of comedy. I'll give you the script if you accept. What's your answer?"

 

Krystal looked at her manager for a moment. He nodded and smiled.

 

"I'll take that, Mr. Soh." Krystal turned to Yoona, who was already engrossed in the script.

 

"And how about you, Ms. Jung?"

 

"I... uh... of course. I'll take it too."

 

Mr. Soh smiled at them. "Perfect! So right now, just wait for my call. Thanks for coming in, you can leave now." They exchanged bows and left the room, leaving YoonKrys alone.

 

"How are you?" Krystal asked, nervousness evident in her voice as she offered a smile.

 

"Doing good, how about you?" Yoona returned the question as they walked down the hallway.

 

"I'm fine. Haisst~ it's so good to be back here. Anyway, why don't we grab a bite at the restaurant that serves pork cutlet? You know, our old favorite... I should've known that people's tastes change every day."

 

"I-it's still my favorite, Yoong." Krystal looked at Yoona and smiled.

 

Yoona playfully ruffled Krystal's hair, which surprised the younger girl. "I missed you so much, Baby Krys!" She exclaimed and pulled Krystal into a tight embrace.

 

Krystal's face turned red. Yoona was hugging her tightly, and she missed her. She closed her eyes, wishing she could freeze time and stay like this forever.

 

They pulled away from each other, both with smiles on their faces. "Assa! Ready to go?" Krystal nodded, and Yoona took her hand, intertwining their fingers.

 

Krystal looked at their joined hands and then at Yoona, who was smiling from ear to ear.

 

Seeing you smile makes me happy. 

 

-----

"Oh, so has anyone been courting you lately?"

 

Krystal hesitated, stammering a bit. "I... uh... ahh..."

 

"Sorry, that was a dumb question. I mean, you're beautiful, and I'm sure people are lining up to be with you."

 

"Yoong?" Krystal called to Yoona.

 

Yoona looked up. "Yes?" She asked, toying with her chopsticks.

 

"Actually, um, I'm... I'm already with someone," Krystal confessed, her head down.

 

Yoona just stared at her. "Ohhh... r-really? Well, that's good news then. What's his name?" Yoona asked, her heart feeling a little weak.

 

"It's Kai."


-----

Flashback

 

"Ms. Im." Yoona turned around and saw a man standing in front of her.

 

"Yes?"

 

"There's some news about her."

 

"Go on, I'm listening."

 

"It might be good if you're the one who finds out. Here."

 

Yoona got curious but nonetheless accepted the newspaper that the man gave her. Her eyes widened, and her body felt weak, especially her aching heart.

 

Breaking News: The well-known artist Krystal Jung confesses that she and Kim Jongin are together now.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"I-i... leave me alone for a minute. And thanks for this news, you did a great job."

 

"Thank you, Ms. Im." The man bowed and left.

 

End Of Flashback

 

"So, how was the reunion with her?"

 

Yoona snapped back to reality and looked at him, chuckling. "Mr. Kang, it wasn't a date. It was just a reunion after five years of not seeing each other... and we finally caught up."

 

"Why don't you just explain your reasons to her? I mean... I don't know about you... why make it hard for yourself to move on... if you love her, then confess. There's nothing wrong with that, you know."

 

Yoona forced a smile. "She already has a boyfriend, and I already have a girlfriend, so why would I confess?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter