Chapter 74- Nayeon's Plan

Opposites Really Do Attract

Getting home for Nayeon and Momo was a little... awkward to say the least.

As both girls panted on the driver seat, their bodies sweaty and exhausted from the 'activity' they had just engaged in, a sudden thought hit their head.

"Yah... how are we going to explain this to Tzuyu..." Nayeon panted, peeling herself off Momo and furiously blushing. What she had just done was really starting to sink in now. How aggressive she was, how dominant she was, how she wanted to rip out every single piece of clothing Momo had and claiming her ity for herself. 

"What got into me..." Nayeon groaned, putting her head on Momo's chest and pouting.

Momo giggled, patting Nayeon's head and adjusting herself to a more comfortable position, sitting up slightly so that she could look at her fiancee directly in the eyes.

"You were incredible, don't worry." Momo sniggered, putting her hand on Nayeon's cheeks and patting it gently.

"Though my s do kinda hurt... you bit a little hard." Momo stuck her tongue out, giggling when she saw how flustered Nayeon got when she mentioned how aggressive she was with her s.

Nayeon looked at Momo's chest area and yup, there were teeth marks on them. Red, deep marks.

"Aww man..."

Nayeon, being the caring person she was, made a move to start massaging Momo's s but stopped halfway when she realised what she was doing, blushing furiously.

Momo saw this and found it to be the most adorable thing she had ever seen.

"Didn't Daddy want these toys all to herself earlier?" Momo teased, laughing when she felt Nayeon start slapping her thighs, blushing and pouting.

When Nayeon hit Momo's thigh, she saw her womanhood, still wet. She gulped. Hard.

Momo noticed of course. Grinning, she wrapped her legs around Nayeon's neck, forcing the younger girl's face on her core.

"Like it?"

A tongue suddenly invaded Momo, and she couldn't contain the moan that escaped .

"I'm really tired Nayeon... maybe next time..."

The tongue that was swirling around Momo's pulled out, and Nayeon emerged, embarrassed.

"Sorry... I'm a crazed fiend I know."

Momo laughed, kissing Nayeon's forehead and passing her underwear back to her owner.

"I like it."

Nayeon smiled.

After changing back into their clothes, and a sheepish grin on their faces as they saw the amount of themselves they left on the seats, Nayeon and Momo started the car and drove back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!"

Tzuyu and Sana both screamed, falling off the bed in shock when they suddenly heard the screech of Im Nayeon piercing through all sorts of walls and sound barriers possible. Her voice, Tzuyu thought, was the loudest in the world. Even Sana's high pitched screams couldn't compete with it.

There wasn't much time to think about that though, since Nayeon and Momo had just walked in on Tzuyu and Sana, both , lying on top of each other with their clothes all over the place, the room reeking of , and a belt on the floor.

Momo was staring at Sana and Tzuyu in both shock and admiration, her eyes marvelling at how good Nayeon'c concealer must have been, since she couldn't see a single one of Tzuyu's scars on her body.

And of course she was staring at other things too.

"Wow, you two look beau-"

Nayeon slapped Momo so hard in the back of the head that she crumbled to the floor, apparently out cold.

Sensing immediate danger, Tzuyu wrapped herself in a blanket, embarrassed, while Sana just chucked on her blouse desperately, trying to cover herself up quickly.

"Okay, let me explain- AHHHHH!"

Nayeon grabbed Sana's ear and twisted it so hard that it made Sana jump in the air, hopping on the spot repeatedly while howling in pain.

"Nayeon-unnie! It hurts~!" 

"BET YOU WERE SCREAMING THAT WITH TZUYU EARLIER TOO HUH?!" Nayeon yelled, a hint of teasing in her voice as a tiny grin grew on the corner of her lips.

Tzuyu whined and covered her face with her blanket, embarrassed since what Nayeon said was true.

Sana blushed and stopped howling, recalling the events of what happened earlier and laughing a little. She needed to torture Nayeon a bit too, especially since she noticed some interesting details on Momo and Nayeon.

"Then would you care to explain why your hair and clothes are so messy too? And why does Momo look like her clothes just got ripped off her?"

Sana pointed to the tear on Momo's shirt, and Nayeon gasped, not realising that she had ripped it with her teeth by accident.

"We uhh... there was a strong wind!" 

Sana scoffed while Tzuyu seemed to have become one with the blanket with this point, too embarrassed to even show herself.

"Yeah right, I can practically smell the off from you!"

Nayeon blushed and pushed Sana to the bed, seemingly engaging in a slight tickling war with Sana as both the girls rolled on the bed that had housed Sana and Tzuyu's intimate session earlier.

"LOOK AT THE STATE OF THIS BED! THERE'S STILL YOUR JUICES ALL OVER HERE!" Nayeon screamed, immediately getting up and looking away, her face red and shaking in disapproval. She did not to get a full whiff of her sister's , not now, not ever.

Momo finally got up, head still in a daze, and she blurted out some pretty incriminating evidence.

"Nayeonie... you were so good earlier... didn't think I would have such a good first time..."

The mentioned girl groaned, her face suddenly set on fire, and the glance that she got from Sana didn't help either.

Tzuyu popped her head up from the blanket, and her sister and girlfriend noted how adorable she looked with just her head popping out of the blanket wrapped around the blanket that was covering her long body.

"Unnie, did Momo unnie and you..."

Nayeon snapped. She just couldn't lie to Tzuyu.

Sighing, she nodded, very regretfully.

Tzuyu's face flushed a deep shade of pink while Sana burst out in laughter, pointing a finger at Nayeon and Momo.

"SEE! You two smashed too!"

Nayeon smacked Sana's exposed thighs, which sent the Japanese girl reeling.

Momo fully woke up, shaking her head and getting the attention of all the girls.

"So... are we all going to tell stories of our first times?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU WHAT?!"

The living room was bustling with life, everyone shocked from hearing what each couple was doing with each other in their 'alone time'.

Tzuyu stuck her tongue out while Momo was blown away.

"Wow Tzuyu! I didn't know you liked to spank! I mean, I can see why it's fun, Nayeon's was-"

Her sentence was cut short when Nayeon covered the mouth of her fiancee with her lips, biting the lips of her fiancee rather hard which made the dancer yelp.

"Shall we throw a party to celebrate Sana's return?"

Everyone cheered in approval.

Nayeon smiled, taking out her phone and making some calls.

"I should invite all those who helped us..."

When she scrolled past a certain number, she smirked.

"Give me a second guys."

Nayeon stepped out, pressing the number and calling it.

A rather cheerful and loud voice responded, and Nayeon smiled.

"Jihyo-ah? It's me, Nayeon."

"You can start preparing that holiday trip now."

Jihyo responded enthusiastically, telling Nayeon that she would start preparing the planes and hotel soon.

"Your trip to Singapore will be a fun one, I promise!"

"You can come along too you know." Nayeon replied with a laugh, which made Jihyo chuckle as well.

"I'll consider it. I wonder if Tzuyu still remembers the class chairman who she threw a chair at."

Nayeon laughed, exchanging goodbyes with Jihyo before hanging up the call.

"I need to make that idiotic Yoda propose to Sana somehow." Nayeon giggled, looking at the ring on her finger and envisioning a double marriage with all four of them. Oh that would be beautiful.

"Time to get back to work."

Nayeon stepped back into the house, a smile on her face as she sat herself next to her fiancee.

"Woah you guys look tired." Nayeon laughed, seeing how exhausted everyone was around them. Their 'sessions' must have been quite tiring.

"I need a shower..." Tzuyu whispered, pointing to the bathroom in a tired voice.

Nayeon frowned, when a lightbulb suddenly went off in her head.

"How about we shower together? All four of us."

Momo's eyes widened while Sana shrugged.

"I'm okay with it."

Nayeon took one look at Momo's face and sighed.

"Wipe that pedo smirk off your face Hirai Momo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls entered the showers together. Nayeon had renovated her bathroom to make it bigger, so she could fit all of them in.

And as expected, Momo was being particularly active, slapping butts and pouring shampoo on people's head.

"YAH! HIRAI MOMO!" Sana screamed, laughing as the two Japanese girls began engaging in a soap war.

Nayeon laughed at the duo, but noticed Tzuyu not washing the soap of her body. She thought it was a little strange, but she suddenly remembered why.

"Oh crap!" Nayeon hissed.

The scars.

Quickly running over to Tzuyu, she saw how the young girl was shaking and biting her lip. She didn't want to scare Sana.

"Unnie, what do I do..."

Tzuyu was about to have a panic attack. Her voice was quivering and she was shaking like crazy, which made Nayeon really worried.

"I'll cover you."

Though Nayeon wasn't very tall, she would at least be able to cover up Tzuyu's body while she bathed. Of course, they would need Momo to keep Sana distracted, which she was doing a very good job of since she had just stuffed a soap bar in Sana's mouth.

"Hibwhy nono!!!"

Sana found herself running over to Tzuyu's side, and the scream that emerged when she caught a glimpse of Tzuyu's arms was not one that was pleasant.

Nayeon closed her eyes and sighed. .

'CHEWY AH! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

Sana quickly rushed over to Tzuyu and grabbed her arms, horrified by the lines and scars that decorated Tzuyu's limbs. She didn't see them at all earlier, was she using a concealer.

Looking up, she saw Tzuyu starting to cry, and that broke her heart more than anything.

"I'm sorry that I'm ugly Sana-chan... I'm sorry I'm not pretty like last time..."

Sana slapped Tzuyu's face gently, hugging her and hitting her on the head.

"Pabo! I don't care about how pretty you are or whatever!"

"All that matters is that I have my Chewy back."