Chapter 56-Bliss

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Minatozaki Sana, will you be my girlfriend?"

Sana froze in place, not believing what was happening. Chou Tzuyu, the number one bad girl in school, was now on her knees asking Sana if she wanted to be her partner. It seemed to good to be true. All the dreams she had, all the thoughts, were coming to fruition. This situation was always in Sana's mind when her imagination ran wild. Now all it was coming true.

"No."

Tzuyu's jaw dropped, her heart stopping. Was Sana about to reject her? After all she had done? After all the time they had spent together?

"No way I just want to be your girlfriend. Add teacher and future wife to that list."

Before Tzuyu could even reply, she saw Sana lean in and connect their lips, shocking Tzuyu who wasn't expecting the usually more timid Sana to do such a bold move.

So much emotion was felt when they felt their lips on each other's. The negatives, all the years that they were separated, Tzuyu's little period when she treated Sana like dirt. But the positives were what really mattered. Their reunion, Tzuyu revealing herself to Sana again. The negatives did nothing but strengthen their bond.

Both their fates were sealed in that one kiss. It was official now.

They were together.

Sana pulled away from the kiss and looked deep into Tzuyu's eyes, pure bliss and joy the only emotions that were radiating off them as Tzuyu began putting the ruby necklace around Sana's neck, locking it and smiling so sweetly at her that Sana literally began to melt, resting her head on Tzuyu's shoulders.

"Look at the locket." Tzuyu whispered, putting on her own sapphire necklace and smiling.

Nodding, Sana opened the locket and gasped when she saw the picture inside. It was them at the ice rink, and below it said 'Together.'

"It matches mine." Tzuyu showed Sana her locket and it was the exact same picture, but below her picture it said 'Forever.'

Sana looked into Tzuyu's eyes, tears escaping her own as she kissed Tzuyu again. She had no words to describe how she felt, so she thought a kiss could convey her feelings instead.

"Yes, we will be together forever Tzuyu. I promise."

Tzuyu nodded as she rested her head on Sana's heart, which was racing at the speed of a Formula One car.

"I love you Sana. I love you so much."

Sana's phone alarm suddenly went off, meaning that the one hour that they shared was up, and they had to go back to school now.

"That was the best one hour of my life." Both Sana and Tzuyu said together.

When they walked out to the main entrance, they saw Mina carrying Chaeyoung into an ambulance and the other students all being put on the bus to be sent back to the school.

"Sana! Follow me!" Mina yelled, her whole body shaking from the cold as she climbed into the ambulance.

The newly formed couple just stood there dumbfounded.

"You've got some explaining to do Mina."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Wait, so your saying she just fell in?"

Sana stood confused at Mina's words. They were in the hospital now and the teachers were attending to some paperwork.

"I don't know... One second I was telling the class about the river's history and the next thing I knew Chaengie was screaming for help in the river!" Mina ruffled her hair in frustration.

"Wait. Chaengie?" A teasing smirk grew on Sana's face when she heard the affectionate nickname that Mina had given their student. Tzuyu, who was sitting down at the bench waiting for Sana, just snorted when she heard the nickname that was given to her best friend.

Mina just blushed before pushing Sana away, running away to Chaeyoung's ward to avoid the line of questioning that was sure to come.

Sana just giggled before turning around to her girlfriend, who was pouting and holding her arms out.

"Chewy wants hugs."

Unable to resist her girlfriend's cuteness, Sana complied and gave Tzuyu the biggest hug she could give, earning a satisfied purr from the taller girl.

"Now Chewy wants ice cream." Tzuyu said with her usual unintentional aegyo, puffing her cheeks and stomping her feet slightly.

"Aish you greedy little devil. Let's have ice cream at my house." Sana held Tzuyu's hand and walked her to the carpark.

Tzuyu snuggled up to Sana again and sighed. "I've never been happier in my life."

Sana nodded. "Same here baby."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"ACHOO!"

Momo looked at Nayeon, concerned after her girlfriend randomly sneezed in the middle of their lunch date. It wasn't just a small sneeze either, it was a huge one.

"Are you okay Nayeonie?" Momo asked as she passed Nayeon a tissue, full of food.

Nayeon nodded as she wiped her nose, frowning and feeling something uneasy growing in her chest.

"For some reason I've got a really bad feeling... And Tzuyu keeps popping up in my head." Nayeon scratched her chin before waving off her thoughts. "Anyway, let's eat."

Momo laughed before pointing at all her empty dishes, a cheeky grin growing on her face as she looked at Nayeon's plate in hunger.

"You know... If your not hungry..."

"No."

Momo pouted.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Why drive a Ferrari when your so slow?"

Sana pouted when she heard Tzuyu's teasing comment, folding her arms and huffing.

"Hmph! No ice cream for you!"

Sana got exactly the results she wanted as Tzuyu began whining and apologising, grabbing Sana's arms and pouting.

"Sana-chan~ Chewy really wants ice cream~" Tzuyu kept tugging on Sana's arm and whining, hopping in her seat like a child.

"Okay you little baby." Sana pinched her nose before opening the door to her house, locking her car before ushering her girlfriend inside.

Tzuyu immediately sprinted into the kitchen and grabbed as many ice creams as she could, strawberry and chocolate to be exact.

"I remember reading something." Tzuyu walked over to Sana's movie stash and picked up 'The Notebook.'

"Will watch with future partner right?"

Sana grinned.

"Of course my baby."

Tzuyu nodded happily before taking Sana's arm and pulling her to the sofa, opening up the ice cream containers and feeding some strawberry flavoured ice cream to Sana.

"I love you so much Sana."

And the rest of the next 2 hours were with Tzuyu and Sana cuddling with each other whilst they watched one of the most romantic movies ever.

 

Author Notes:

Forgive me for not wishing you all Merry Christmas, my head was a mess XD but I hope you all liked the chapter!

School is starting up again so updates won't be nearly as frequent. I'll try once a week if possible.

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!