Chapter 42- The Promise

Opposites Really Do Attract

"My food senses are tingling. And I smell jokbal."

Momo looked up from her seat and started sniffing, tilting her head to her left and practically squealing with joy when she saw Chie return with her favourite delicacy, leaping up and ripping the food from Chie's hands before devouring it, sauce flying everywhere.

"You know sometimes I wonder if your a human or a dinosaur." Yosuke said with a sigh, gaining a laugh from Yu who just smiled at the sight of his friend munching away at the pork trotters, ignoring all the vegetables like she always had.

The blonde haired girl shot a glare at Yosuke that was so deadly it made him stumble, falling on his already hurting back causing him to howl in agony.

"We gotta get you to a Doctor..."

And so The Crew left after saying their goodbyes, carrying the hurting Yosuke by the arms to a nearby doctor, who looked mortified when he saw Kanji's face. Never had he seen that many piercings before.

A pout appeared on Momo's lips when she finished the jokbal, not realising how quickly she had eaten. Throwing away the now empty packet, Momo smirked when she saw Sana in a daze, staring at the wall with her eyes deep in thought, most likely thinking about the words that Momo had told her earlier.

"She remembers me... All this while she remembered me... And she told Momo?"

The last part confused Sana the most. Why Momo? She didn't even tell Nayeon, the person that was closest to her. She chose to tell Momo about this. Something didn't add up.

Mina showed up at that moment, a worried expression on her face while Chaeyoung trailed behind her, both anxious for their respective best friends.

Momo saw Mina and Chaeyoung walk in together and fought hard to stifle a giggle, wriggling her eyebrows at Mina.

"Would you two happen to be partaking in a relationship?" Momo asked with a tone so serious and formal that it caused even Mina to laugh, flicking Momo's forehead harshly.

"Ow!"

Momo rubbed her forehead cutely, pouting before standing up and walking towards the A Wing of the hospital, where all the wards were put, to visit Tzuyu's sister.

"I'm going to see Nayeon. Take care of Sana and your girlfriend Mina." Momo teased again, running away before Mina could impale her while Chaeyoung just blushed, making sure to hide her face behind her jacket, regretting cutting her hair short.

"Maybe I should grow it out again..."

Mina sat down next to Sana and wrapped her arm around Sana's shoulder, patting it gently before gesturing for Chaeyoung to sit next to her, which the short girl obeyed with a blush on her face.

"How's school? Does Park Jin Young want to fire me?" Sana asked with a sad smile. She had been neglecting work since Tzuyu disappeared, so did Momo, but at least Momo taught her classes. Sana just threw her students worksheets and made them do it before she stared at the door and hoped for the green haired girl to enter.

Mina smiled back before shaking her head, pulling Sana's shoulder closer to her, closing the gap she had in between them.

"No. He understands the situation, and he has actually granted you full permission to visit Tzuyu every day until she recovers."

Sana smiled brightly when she heard what Mina said. That's why she loved her new boss. He was very understanding and cared very much for his students.

"But you have to actually teach your class and not leave them to die." Mina said with a chuckle, Chaeyoung nodding furiously behind her as she shot a pleading look at Sana, who only laughed at the sight.

That was something Sana could do.

*Ding*

The surgery doors opened, and out came the head surgeon, removing his mask and bloody gloves.

Sana stood up, along with Mina and Chaeyoung, all with pleading and hopeful eyes on their faces.

The surgeon smiled at the three girls, nodding his head.

"Miss Chou is all clear."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nayeon stared at the ceiling, her chest hurting from how much her heart was racing. Did Momo and Sana manage to find Tzuyu? Did Jungyeon get arrested? Was Tzuyu alright? Was she even still alive?

She got her answers when Momo walked in the room shyly with a fruit basket, feeding Nayeon an apple while she explained everything that had happened earlier. Nayeon didn't believe Momo at first when she said she fought the henchmen, convinced that Momo couldn't kill an ant. But Tzuyu was safe now, and that was all that was important.

"How are you feeling Nayeon?" Momo asked, feeding Nayeon the final piece of the apple she had cut, a concerned look plastered on her face.

"I'm fine Momo." Nayeon replied with a smile, chewing on the juicy and savory fruit a bit too quickly, some of the juice seeping from .

Momo laughed before she decided to try a bold move. Leaning forward, she slowly the juice from Nayeon's mouth, a little as she swallowed it.

"An apple with a bit of Nayeon. Delicious."

Nayeon blushed furiously, rubbing the spot that Momo had with her thumb, a smile growing on her face bit by bit as she now began to let out a cute giggle, wagging her finger, beckoning Momo to come closer.

"I believe in an eye for an eye."

The next thing Momo knew, Nayeon's lips were on hers. Soft, sweet, apple flavored lips of Nayeon's pressed against Momo's own. It felt so good.

Momo deepened the kiss, grabbing onto the Nayeon's neck and pulling it towards her, light moans escaping both their mouths as Nayeon began to Momo's bottom lip, taking advantage of Momo opening for a moan to stick her tongue inside, exploring the insides of the older's mouth before giggling madly, pulling out of a flustered Momo's mouth.

"Jokbal again?"

Momo's cheek flared even redder than they already were, lightly smacking Nayeon's arm with a smile.

That was their first kiss. Surprisingly for Nayeon, not so surprising for Momo.

The awkwardness soon began to sink in though, Momo and Nayeon now looking down at their twiddling fingers, embarrassed but secretly happy.

"You were umm... pretty good." Momo being Momo, she had to break the silence in the most Momo-like way.

Nayeon laughed before she took Momo's hand, lifting it up, Momo's eyes following.

"Remember what you told me when you found me at my house?" Nayeon asked, to be replied with a nod from Momo.

"Yes. That if you need me, I'll always be here for you."

Nayeon smiled before tugging Momo closer to her, their faces now only inches away from each other.

"Well... I would like to take you up on that promise." Nayeon said bashfully, rubbing her nape and looking up at Momo with those round eyes of hers.

Momo giggled like a schoolgirl when she heard what Nayeon said, putting her finger on her chin and looking up at the ceiling, a playful look of confusion on her face.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Momo decided to play dumb a little, laughing again when she saw a flustered Nayeon aim a punch at her shoulder which she managed to dodge.

"Pabo. You know exactly what I mean." Nayeon said with a pout, folding her arms before letting another giggle escape her lips.

Momo smiled, standing up and leaning next to Nayeon's ear. 

The next words that Momo said made Nayeon's breath hitch.

"I know, but I want to hear you say it."

The black haired girl looked up at the blondie. She was even more beautiful up close. Those round, innocent eyes hiding a what she was sure a not so innocent mind, those adorable pouting lips that made her heart flutter every time she saw it, that blonde hair that she longed to grab in a fistful and play with.

"Hirai Momo, will you be my girlfriend?"

The older girl smiled brightly, sealing their lips with a kiss, butterflies fluttering in their stomachs as they both smiled in their kisses.

"So can I assume that's a yes?" Nayeon asked jokingly, slowly pulling out from their sealed lips and looking into Momo's eyes.

Momo just hugged her.

"It was a yes the moment I saw you."

 

Author Notes:

NaMo is officially.. uhh... OFFICIAL NOW!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Now, for SaTzu! And maybe MiChaeng? Do you guys want MiChaeng? Let me know!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!