Chapter 43- Memory

Opposites Really Do Attract

"How are you feeling today Tzuyu?"

Sana had took up on her boss's offer, visiting Tzuyu everyday after school without fail. Sometimes she brought Chaeyoung along, who always had Mina follow her around strangely.

Unfortunately, Tzuyu was never awake when Sana came by. The doctors told her that she was awake every morning when Sana was still in school. But whenever the Japanese girl swung by, Tzuyu never woke up. Remarkable, considering Sana stayed as late as she possibly could everytime, even staying till 10pm one time but had to be chased back to her home by the doctors.

"It's Saturday tomorrow, so I can stay with you the whole day today!" Sana said excitedly to Tzuyu's unconscious body, her bright smile fading a little when she failed to get a reply for the nth time, instead just sitting down next to Tzuyu's bed and sighing, brushing a stray strand of hair away from Tzuyu's eyes, retracting her hand back quickly after feeling a jolt rush down her arm.

"Darn electricity." Sana said cluelessly, taking out her laptop from her bag and checking on some emails she had received from other teachers about a excursion to the park the following week.

It was a trip to the National Park, and every class in Level 1 and 2 were required to go.

Sana had the image of her and Tzuyu strolling through the park together, telling each other about what they had been doing when they were from each other while Tzuyu talked about how much she had missed Sana over the past years. She giggled at the thought.

"Silly me, she's only a student. I can't solicit her." Sana said with a sigh.

"As much as I want to..."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

They sat like that for a while, Sana sitting at the comfortable armchair, typing away at her laptop while Tzuyu lay still as a rock on her bed, occasionally giving Sana hope when she took a slightly deeper breath but never waking up.

A knock on the door was heard, and a few nurses came into the room, holding every single piece of equipment a doctor would ever need.

"We'll be checking her vitals now Miss. You don't have to leave the room but I suggest you close the curtains." The nurse standing at the very front said, pointing at the window and making the hand action of closing the curtain.

Sana, being the clueless little being she was, stood up and shut the curtains, allowing no peeking eyes to look into the room before locking the door, something the nurse had told her to do as well.

"I wonder what their doing..." Sana muttered to herself, turning around to face Tzuyu's bed.

What she saw gave her a nosebleed.

There Tzuyu lay, her upper body exposed to everyone in the room, her rock hard abs giving Sana fits as she sat back down in her seat and closed her eyes, wanting to protect her innocence as long as she possibly could.

"Come on Sana.... you know you want to see it again... those abs... her delicious-"

Sana pushed the erted comments as far away from her as she possibly could, putting her fingers in her ears and doing her best to clear her mind of all thoughts. However, it only got worse from there.

Now there was an image of Tzuyu on top of Sana in that exact same bed, their tongues locked in battle while they both let out high pitched and pleasure filled moans, Sana grabbing a fistful of Tzuyu's hair before snaking her other hand up Tzuyu's shirt, tracing her abs with her fingernails before slowly sliding up to her-

Sana burst out the room, leaving behind several confused nurses.

"What a weird girl."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"BREATH SANA. BREATH."

Water splashed everywhere as Sana put her face in the sink, soaking her face in water before slapping herself, cursing her erted mind.

Taking several deep breaths, Sana thought she had cleared every single last dirty thought off her mind, smiling proudly as she headed towards the door, seemingly prepared to see Tzuyu again. Until...

"Mmph... Miss Minatozaki... Your so good...."

Sana ran back to the sink.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After half an hour, Sana returned to Tzuyu's ward, her soaked face beet red as she sat down on her chair again and looked up at Tzuyu, who was now sound asleep after the nurses deemed her condition stable.

Clearing , Sana blushed again guiltily when she saw Tzuyu, remembering what fantasies her dirty mind had created every time she caught a sight of the green haired girl.

The sun was starting to set, dinner time coming soon as Sana took out a lunchbox that was meant for two people from her bag. She was hoping that Tzuyu would've been awake when she came today.

"This is for you." Sana said with a smile, putting the lunchbox in front of Tzuyu's bed before deciding to walk over next to Tzuyu, getting a closer look at her favourite student.

Every part of her was so beautiful. Her perfectly shaped nose, her smooth jawline, sparkling white skin, silky green hair. She had never seen a more beautiful girl in her life.

"I hope you wake up soon."

And there Sana stayed until she fell asleep.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*hoot* *hoot*

The clock struck midnight, and Sana was snoring away peacefully, her head lying on the table next to Tzuyu's bed while her laptop's light shone like a spotlight on her head. She had fallen asleep planning worksheets for her class.

A pair of eyes watched her, smiling away at the adorable sight of Sana drooling all over her laptop, smile wide and obvious on the Japanese girl's face. She must be experiencing a great dream.

Tzuyu took the lunchbox from in the table in front of her, opening it and smiling when she saw all her favourite food inside of it, a sticky note stuck to the bottom of the cover.

"I asked Nayeon what your favourite dishes were! I cooked them myself! Enjoy! :) From your form teacher, Miss Minatozaki."

Smiling even more now, Tzuyu used the pair of chopsticks inside the box and picked up a piece of tteokbokki, warming up despite the coldness of the food. It tasted delicious, Sana knew exactly how thick she liked her rice cakes, what sauce she liked, everything.

Turning her head towards Sana, Tzuyu put her hands up and formed a finger heart, placing Sana's head in the middle of it.

"I missed you Sana-chan. 4 years is too long."

 

Author Notes:

AHHH CHEWY REMEMBERS SANA!! YAAAAAY!!! Looks like she knew her all along! But why didn't she admit? Well there's another unsolved mystery ;) hope you liked this chapter!

I read your comments. MiChaeng it is then XD

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!