Chapter 70- Fun Back Together

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Oh it's nice to see you two like this again."

Nayeon grinned, taking her phone out and secretly taking a photo of Sana and Tzuyu's reunion, smiling at the moment that she had just captured on her phone. This would be one that they had to cherish forever.

Momo stuck her tongue out and walked over to Sana, who had finally detached herself away from Tzuyu after hugging her for a very long time, time that she had to make up for.

"I'm sorry for being so mean earlier... I was a little mad. Little may actually be an understatement." An apologetic chuckle escaped from Momo's mouth.

Sana smiled and shook her head, pulling Momo in for a hug, which surprised the girl, who thought that Sana would be mad at her.

"It's okay you adorable peach. I missed you too." Sana ruffled Momo's hair, making Momo frown cutely and swat Sana's hand away.

"Aww I just permed it you damn risu!"

Sana laughed, pinching Momo's cheek teasingly and running away before Momo smacked her again.

Next, she had to go see an old friend again.

"Hey Mina... Long time no see."

The quiet girl remained expressionless, her straight lips and dull eyes bore into Sana's, and it made the girl really uncomfortable.

"Look Mina, I'm sorry for-"

Her sentence was cut short when Mina pulled her in for a hug, now hearing sobs from Mina which shocked Sana. Why in the world would Mina be crying?

"Baka... I was your best friend... you don't think I would've missed you too?"

Sana laughed, grabbing Mina's cheeks and shaking her head gently.

"Aigoo, since when did my best friend become so cute?"

Mina smacked Sana's shoulder, making it the third time she got hit that day.

"Baka." But Mina said so with a smile.

Now, Sana knew she had one last person to talk to. The one that she needed to apologise to, the one who she felt as guilty towards Tzuyu as she did with her. She felt just as bad to this person.

"Nayeon... I'm so sorry..."

Silence filled the room again. The sister of Chou Tzuyu, Im Nayeon. She had trusted Tzuyu's heart, which was so fragile, to the hands of Minatozaki Sana, who she thought would be able to support this fragile heart of Tzuyu's for the rest of her life. Instead, she shattered it, and broke it into millions of pieces, the shards now having to be put back piece by piece.

Nayeon glared cruelly at Sana, her eyes dark and sinister. You could feel the doom that was headed Sana's way.

Or what she thought was doom anyway.

"PHOTO TIME!"

Sana was surprised when Nayeon suddenly whipped out her phone and dragged everyone in for a selfie, grinning cheekily while she tried to get everyone into a good pose.

"Tzuyu-ah, make sure you get right up close to Sana-chan!! You're old enough now!!" Nayeon teased, making Tzuyu blush and Momo start giggling like  a teenage school girl. Her erted mind was rushing with racy thoughts that would make Tzuyu squeal.

Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck and pressed her lips against Tzuyu's cheek, being extra affectionate to the girl she truly loved. Well, she had to. 

Nayeon wrapped her around Momo's neck and kissed her on the lips instead, which made Mina whine in disapproval while Tzuyu blushed hard.

Sana was really puzzled about why Nayeon had decided to kiss Momo like that when the flashbacks of what had happened before came flying in like a ton of bricks.

"Oh yeah, you two are together!" Sana yelled nostalgically, forgetting about the MoNayeon couple that had formed in their days teaching at JYP High School. 

"Did you two have yet?"

Nayeon and Momo broke their kiss and burst out laughing, while Mina just rolled her eyes but could not hide the small grin that formed on her face. The Japanese line were all erts, and they loved each other for it.

"Awww Sana-chan!" Tzuyu whined and repeatedly hit the back of her girlfriend, her face beet red. Though she was older now, she had been away from the world for so long that she was still an innocent little Tzuyu from back then.

Nayeon and Momo both looked at each other and shot a wink towards Sana.

"Well, what do you think?"

Sana laughed while Tzuyu looked horrified, unspeakable things coming to her head as she desperately tried to clear her head off all such dirty thoughts.

But Sana would make things difficult for her.

"Was she good Momo?"

Tzuyu hid her face in her hands and covered her ears. She did not need to hear someone talk about her sister in 'that' kind of way.

Momo grinned and leaned into Sana's ear.

"We never banged you idiot."

Momo started laughing hysterically while Sana started chasing Momo around the room, slightly angry that she got played by Momo of all people.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE YOU !"

Tzuyu laughed at hearing her girlfriend's high pitch all of a sudden, she had missed hearing it.

Suddenly, a loud siren went off in the building, which shocked all the girls inside.

"What the?"

Irene came down with a portable siren in her hand and cleared .

"Great that you got back with your girlfriend Ann, or Sana whatever, but we have customers..."

Everyone looked at the door which Irene was pointing at and saw a whole line of people waiting outside.

"Oh uh, whoops..."

Irene sighed and pointed her pen at Sana.

"Go play with your friends, I'll sort this out."

Sana's eyes lit up and she suddenly ran over to Irene and kissed her on the cheek, stunning both Tzuyu and Irene.

"I love you babe!! Thanks!"

Irene chuckled awkwardly, touching the spot where Sana just kissed.

"Uhh, no problem..."

Sana suddenly felt a huge grip on her shoulder, and she knew she was dead.

"Come with me."

Sana let herself be dragged out of building by Tzuyu, there was no point resisting.

"Once you explain why you left me, I'm gonna punish you."

Sana gulped.

 

Author Notes:

Sorry for the filler chapter, I got a fever and can't think haha. The next chapter is where things get real :D