It's About Time...

I Smile When I See You

 

      Everyone was there at the van when you arrived, including your manager who was sitting in the front seat. You placed your bass guitar at the back part of the van and took a seat in the 1st row with Minja, then the van took off.

      You yawned and wore your head phones, you didn’t put it in full volume though because Manager Byul might say something and you won’t be able to hear it, then the sound of James Morrison’s Broken Strings occupied your head while the rest are busy looking at the people doing their everyday chores.

     After a few minutes, “You will have a guest appearance in Music Bank today, as all of you know,” manager Byul reminded you. All of you nodded lazily, you were all tired of the same day-to-day activities. “and you will appear in MTV’s “Get Together” with a rookie,” he continued.

All of you sat straight and all of your eyes widened.

“WHOOAA!!! CHINCHA??!!!” Minja said ,surprised and excited.

Yes, we were all surprised and excited. We haven’t done anything since our debut except recording our first album and appearing as guests in TV shows. We were all craving for show like that since we were born!!! We all have that huge smile now.

“Who’s the rookie, Manager??” Cheri~omma asked. “I still don’t know, they just said that the rookies are an all-male group,” Manager said while looking at Cheri in the rear view mirror.

“Yah! Chakkamanyo!! Manager… you said that we will appear in “Get Together”, right?” Yuna said who looks worried.

The manager nodded. “Isn’t “Get Together” the one that …” she continued but was cut off by Manager Byul and he continued the sentence. “The one that will let YOU and the rookies live in one roof for a whole week and you will be together in different TV guestings and appearances?? For short, you will be with those rookies 24/7?? … Yeah, that’s the one.” the manager said with an evil smile which left all of you dumbfounded.

** Oh, Great! ** you said in your head.

Finally, the van stopped in front of the KBS building. Minja smiled a confident smile “At last! It’s time to play.” 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ooooohhh ... spending a whole week with rookies....  I wonder who will be those rookies.. :)