Expectations and a DOONG??!

I Smile When I See You

 

When you guys entered the building, you were directly guided by a staff to your dressing room. You placed all of your stuffs there and waited for your make-up artists and stylist.

“I hope the rookies are not shy. I hate shy boys,” Minja said while arranging her stuff in the make-up table. “OOHHH!! _ _and I hope they’re handsome!! It’s about time for me to have one of those snuggle buddy,” Minja blushed when she imagined her “snuggle buddy”.

“I hope they know how to cook though, so that I can boss them around when I’m hungry. HAHA!!” Yuna said.

You laughed with her. Knowing Yuna, she’s always hungry, **Poor rookies**.

“What about you, omma? What’s your expectation to the rookies?” you asked Cheri who was now, tuning her guitar.

“Uhhmm, you know… They’ll be cool, friendly and respectful, we’re girls so, they must know how to respect us and handle they’re selves in front of us.” She said still busy tuning her guitar.

You rolled my eyes. ** Of course that will be her answer, (chuckle) being so motherly again. **

. “What about you, ______~ah?” Yuna asked.

Just when you were about to answer, someone knocked. Minja opened the door. “The make-up artists and the stylist are here!!!” she shouted.

    The whole ‘beauty session’ lasted for an hour. 

 You wore this: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/422952943/korean_hip_hop_fashion_trend_Ruili_Check.jpg

(The rest wore almost the same style but more fitting for their body shapes).

After that hour of make-up and changing, a staff knocked and opened the door.

“Uhh—Rilsta?? If y’all are ready, you can sit at the lounging area near the stage so we won’t have to come all the way down here. You can bring your instruments with you,” she said with a friendly smile on her face.

“Oh yeah. Sure. We’re done. We’ll be there in a minute,” Cheri-omma said.

The staff left and your band mates proceeded in grabbing their instruments and headed to the lounging area.

When you were about to stand up, DOONG! One of your bass strings broke. “Oh Crap!” you were about to ask for help but everyone was already out of sight. “Well, better now than during the performance, right?”

You sat down again and fixed your bass string, you were mumbling and repeating the words “why me?”