Good Timing :)

I Smile When I See You

 

Your POV

“There!! Finally, I’m done!” you said after 10 minutes of fixing and tuning your bass guitar.

“OOoooooo!!” you stretched your hands sideways. You held your bass guitar and didn’t bother to place it in its suit.

You checked yourself in the mirror if you still looked alright. You nodded “yeah, still fine!” you took your ipod from your sling bag and wore your headphones. While heading to the lounging area, you listened to Epik High’s Run.

Humming and toe-skipping, you didn’t notice that there was someone coming to your direction.

 

U-Kwon’s POV

 

           **I hope the guys are not looking for me; I wasn’t able to tell them that nature was calling me.

**  “Ahhh, so relieved,” I tried to fix myself in the CR mirror.

My nose wrinkled when I smelled the “aroma” of my, uhh, you-already-know-what. “Must be because of that kimchi last night,” I washed my hands and prayed that no one will suspect that I just “did my thing”.

I calmly went outside the CR and plugged my earphones. “uhhh, what song to listen to… what song to listen to,” I said while scrolling down my ipod. Little did I know that someone was walking in my direction.

 

  No One’s POV

 

           Both of you walked pass each other but, out of a sudden, one of your bass string broke again.

You were unknowingly hit but the string, causing your upper arm to bleed (OUCH!!!).

You dropped your bass and fell on your knees and ipod (bye,bye ipod).

You can’t actually tolerate that much pain. U-Kwon heard a BANG! and checked to see what it was.

He saw you and ran directly to you.

 

U-Kwon’s POV

 

             I heard something but I’m not sure where from. When I turned, I saw a lady on her knees and she seemed to be in so much pain.  I

rushed to check if everything’s okay. When I reached her, she was bowing because of the pain.

“Miss, are you okay???!!! God, what am I saying?! Of course, your no—OH GOD, you’re bleeding!”

I was shocked that she was bleeding; I thought it was just a menstrual pain or something but, she was GOD DAMN bleeding! I quickly took my hanky and pressed it firmly in her upper arm.

I was scared for her now. I’m not really good with this, you know. I found her a descent place to sit and told her to calm down while I looked for a first aid kit.  

 

Your POV

 

              As a kid, you can really, only tolerate little amount of pain. Even just because of a simple fall and bleeding, you will cry right away. And now, just now, you were hit by your bass string and it cut right through your upper arm. It happened so suddenly, that you even let go of your ipod. Luckily, a guy helped you. ** GOD! I CAN’T THANK HIM ENOUGH!!** you said.

U-Kwon’s POV

              When I got back to her, she was still enduring the pain. ** Was it really that painful??** .

I sat next to her and looked at her if she was crying, then, my heart stopped, she looked just like an angel, I grew cold and suddenly felt nervous. I carefully bandaged her arm, still looking at her face.

She kept on flinching from time to time.

“Th-there, it’s done,” I smiled nervously at her. For the first time, she looked at me.

**It’s true, she’s really beautiful**. “Thanks,” she smiled, she still looks in pain. “What happened by the way?” I asked the thing I was most curious about. “My bass string…” she said.

I looked at her bass that was still on the floor, it has a broken string, **Oh, that explains it**,I took it and I also saw her broken ipod, took it also. “Uhm, your ipod’s kinda broken..”

I gave it to her, she looked sad, I felt really sorry for her. “C-can I have the bass now?? ‘Cause I-I have t-to replace the st-ring,” she said, still, in pain. “Where did you place your strings?” I asked. “I-in my bag,” she said.

“May I?” I said, asking permission for me to look for her strings in her bag. She nodded, still looking at her ipod. I poked her and waved her strings, she attempted to get the strings but, I said “No, allow me,” and smiled my signature smile.

 

Your POV

  You’re actually embarrassed by him because of how “over-acting” you seemed  (that’s why you haven’t made any eye contact to him) just because of a bass string but, for you, it really, really hurts. It’s still stinging.  

    He offered to look for your bass string in your bag. When he was able to find it, he poked you and waved the string. I were about to thank him and take the string when he said “No, allow me”, sweetly.

That was the time that you looked at him and saw how good-looking he was. You froze when he smiled at you. (U-Kwon’s smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2BFGj3TGlc&feature=related at 0:15-0:17).

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm soooooo sorry!! I wasn't able to update yesterday!!..(I actually forgot that it was my sisters' birthday yesterday!!) haha... 

SOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR A BORING CHAPTER!!!! PLS. LEAVE A COMMENT so that I'll know if this chapter is okay. PLS!!!! ... 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!