:)

I Smile When I See You

 

 Your POV

          You kept on looking at him when he fixed your bass, looking how swiftly he removed and replaced the string, how nicely his muscles flex with every move he makes and how cute he looked with every cute face- gestures he makes.

          “TA-DA! There! Good as new!” he smiled and gave it to you childishly. You blushed and thought how sweet he was.“It looks like you know what you’re doing. Do you play?” you asked wondering how he learned to do it professionally.

“Uh, yeah. I was the lead guitarist in my band back in high school, !” he smiled, like he was reminiscing something, but you, on the other hand was in awe. **??!** what was that about! You got scared because you were thinking that maybe you offended him, but he didn’t look like he was offended, but still. You gave him a “????” face, he saw you and questioned your expression but he laughed all of a sudden. “What?” you asked. **Is this guy crazy or something? **.

He still kept on laughing and said “! Was the name of my band.” You dropped my jaw, “Seriously?”. He’s still laughing and said “YES!”. You felt so dumb now but, still, started laughing.

The laughing stopped and he looked at you.  “Does it still hurt??” he asked. **Oh, right.** “uhhh, no. I completely forgot about this,” while touching your already-bandaged wound. You smiled, thinking how silly you seemed because you totally forgot how painful your cut was after you saw “the guy”. “Well, that must mean you’re okay now?” he asked with a cute smile. You saw how cute he was and blushed. You intentionally gazed at your wound to hid your blushing. “uh-yeah, I guess”.

“So, where were you going?” he asked. “The lounging area, you?” you asked. “Uh--, did you realize that you were going on the wrong direction?,” he said.

                           

You realized your silly mistake. “Oh!” you laughed a little, feeling embarrassed. “Good thing my bass string broke though!” you said. You both laughed. “So, shall we go to the lounging area together then?” he said and standing up at the same time. You smiled and nodded. You placed your broken ipod in your bag and stretched your hand so that he’ll give you your bass, but he shook his head, cutely, AGAIN! and said “Let me bring it since you had an injury”. You shook your head in disbelief ** Is he always like this?**.

 

When both of you arrived. His group mates were already stretching while your band mates are watching them. “Hyung! Where have you been?? We’re up in 5 minutes!” the guy with spiky hair and deep voice said to him. He smiled at me and placed my bass carefully beside the couch. You sat next to Minja who was eyeing at me and asked “Is he your boyfriend?”. You looked at her, surprised. “BOYFRIEND? What are you saying, babo?” She grinned and said “Oh nothing. I just had a feeling that he will be.” You shook your head. **Minja’s really crazy**. “Yah, Minja~ya, what’s their group called?” I asked her. “Hmm? Oh! They’re called BLOCK B.” I nodded, “Block B” I said, repeating what Minja said, then I added “Cool name.”