Funny Minja

I Smile When I See You

 

Minja’s POV

 

We’re already halfway through the lounging area when I found out that ____ was missing.

“Yah, where’s _____?” I said looking back.

“She probably went to the bathroom,” Cheri said.

When we arrived to the lounging area, there were already 6 guys occupying the whole couch.

They all have matching black spiky outfits, they all looked nervous.

We stood there for a minute then, one of them noticed us. He elbowed the guy next to him and they both stood up and bowed to us. They startled the other guys and now all of them are standing up and bowing.

The guy with the curly top hair said “ Mian.. We didn’t notice y-you there”, they offered us a seat in the now-empty couch.

We bowed “Oh, it’s okay. Don’t worry about it,” Cheri said, blushing.

“You can sit there, by the way,” another guy said.

Wait, he’s not just another guy, he’s handsome. (drool) I unknowingly stared at him for a couple of seconds with my mouth opened.

I was now in cloud nine, dreaming about “that guy”. We were riding in a unicorn in a far away land and we ran along green grass fields and HE was chasing me and ---- “Minja, are you okay?” Cheri’s hands were waving in front of me, I blinked several times and realized something then, whispered at Cheri, “how long was I staring?”

“For about a minute… ”she replied in a normal voice.

WOOPPSS!!!! I was sooooo embarrassed.

I looked at “the guy” again and he was now busy with his cell phone. I blushed at how he smiled at whatever he was doing with his cell phone.

I sat next to him, still blushing. “So, what’s the name of your group?” I asked them, -- HIM precisely.

He stopped at whatever he was doing and stared at me, (now I’m blushing like crazy, good thing that the make-up is covering this.)

“We’re Block B,” he smiled after saying that. I almost died.

“What’s the name of your band?” he then asked while staring at the guitars. “Uhmm, we—we’re called Re—Rilsta,” Oh God! I’m stuttering! I’m not like this! He’s making me weak. “—Uh- I’m Mi-Minja, by the way, K-Kwon Minja-a, the d-drummer,” I was staring at him like crazy and offered my hand for A HAND SHAKE. “Oh, I’m Jaehyo, Ahn Jaehyo,” he SHOOK MY HAND!!!

= Fireworks sound effects = ...  “So, you’re the drummer, huh?? Cool!” he, again, smiled at me. = EVEN LOUDER FIREWORKS SOUND effects =   

“eh-heh.” I said, sounding really dumb. THAT’S IT!!! I FOUND MY SNUGGLE BUDDY!!!!

.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Congrats, Minja! You found your Snuggle Buddy!!! ... BOring Chapter .. SOrry ... kekeke ... I'll try my best next chapter..  You and U-Kwon's first meeting on the next chap!!! CAN't WAIT TO MAKE THIS ONE!!! ... 

woah .. tomorrow will be Dec. 28 !!! Time flies!!! ... NO!!!!!!