WHAT A MORNING!

I Smile When I See You

 

 

 

Chapter One

 

Your POV

 

“YAH! Park _____!! Wake up! It’s already 8 AM. We’re leaving at exactly 8:30 AM,” Cheri shook you and patted your cheeks several times to wake you up. You sleepily opened your eyes and groaned, you were so tired from playing “Go Karts!” last night so, you lifted your blanket to your head hardheadedly. “PARK _______!!!! Everyone is ready except you!! Now get up and get dressed!!” Cheri said impatiently. **Aishh! So noisy early in the morning! ** you, who was still covered in your blanket, said in your head. “PARK _______!!!!!!!” you were startled by the loudness of Cheri’s voice. “Arasso, Arasso!!” you sat up and fixed you bed (BTW, your sharing the room with Minja and your bed is a double deck, and yours is on top).

 

When you’re about to go down, Minja slapped your . “AHHH!!!” you exclaimed, you touched your to at least ease out the pain. **WTF!!! Didn’t see that one coming!! OOW!!! This girl’s spanks are the worst!! T.T... I hope this won’t bruise **.  When you were able to go down, you yanked Minja’s hair and run to grab your outfit and then to the bathroom just in time, before Minja could catch you. It only took you 5 minutes to get dressed. You outfit looks like this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_S9w2DMQFC28/TOJkdc3WnLI/AAAAAAAAAew/TJgdsdlH7y8/s400/P0001+%25281%2529.jpg . You directly went to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat and when you were done, you went to your room again to prepared your things. You grabbed your bass guitar and checked if it’s in tune and if there was no bad string. After you checked that there was none, you then took your wallet from your pocket and took out your plectrum. You started playing this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJwYeasCqkU&feature=related.

 

**Aahh.. The beauty of bass guitar…** you, with a grin, said in your head, a little satisfied with the way you played. “WHOA!! ______~~ahh!! You’re really great!!” Minja said, messing your hair. You didn’t notice that she was still there. You grabbed her hands and bit it. “AHHHHHHH!!!” Minja said in pain. You let out a loud laugh which gave Minja the opportunity to also, grab your hands and bite one of your fingers. “AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAaaooOOuuCHH!!” you took out your hands from Minja’s mouth and started blowing warm air to cool the pain down. You eyed Minja with a mad eye and she was doing the same to you too. After a few seconds, you both started laughing. “Hey, morons!! We’re leaving!!!” Yuna said while chewing a chocolate. You then grabbed your sling bag and bass guitar and Minja also grabbed her backpack and drum sticks.