Library

Expecto Patronum

" Are you kidding me ? Homework right on the first day of class ? Essay ? Two parchments ? Oh the horror . " Jackson flailed . Jaebum rolled his eyes and shake his head . " Let me guess Potions ? " Jennifer whimpered from her arms and Anna patted her shoulder . " It was the same for us , he's brutal . " Anna shrugged . " I'm okay with it honestly , gives me excuse to go to the library . " She squealed , imagining the library . " How could you like the library , it's filled with books and just books and honestly why ? " Jackson gestured wildly . Jennifer scoffed . " She loves books , she read one last night and guessed what book ? " She asked and the boys leaned in closer . " History of Magic " She whispered and the boys gaped at her and started over exaggerating . Anna rolled her eyes . They were sitting in the common room . since classes were over and they were talking about the classes and such . 

" Gosh , but you have to admit , Transfiguration is kinda cool . " Anna claimed and they all agreed . " Yeah , its cool to learn how to change a fork into a worm . " Jackson shivered . The girls giggled . " Jackson afraid of a little worm ? " Jennifer teased and made her finger wiggle . They laughed at Jackson who was gagging . " I'm going to go guys , need to go practise for the quidditch tryouts . Jackson ? " Jaebum called and Jackson quickly stood up . " Yeah the tryouts are coming soon and I really want to get on the team . " Jennifer gasped . " Oh I want to follow , flight lessons are tomorrow and I really want to practise . " Anna snickered . " You mean show off ? " Jennifer laughed and threw a pillow at her . " How about you ? You coming ? " Jackson asked . " Nah , I'll take the time to go to the library . I'll see you guys at dinner ! " Anna waved as she made her way out of the common room and to the library . 

As soon as she arrived , she quickly searched for a table near the window and placed her things there before looking around . " Wow " She whispered , awed by the size of the library and the floating books arranging themselves back to the shelves . Soon , she started on her essay and the surroundings around her faded as she focused on finishing the lengthy essay . She needed a book though and went to find the book . " Herbs , herbs , herbs . Got it ! " She whispered to herself and made her way back to the table but stopped midway when she saw a familiar figure on the same table . She gulped and slowly made hey way towards the table and quietly sat down . But the movement was caught by the boy and he look up to see her . 

He was suprised too and she bit her lips before nodding at him , quickly opening the book and avoided looking at him . It was quiet for a moment and Anna was quite relieved but at the same time , curious about his voice . She slowly peeked up at him and grew startled when she realised he was staring back at her . He was calmly looking at her , but she could see the hint of amusement in his eyes when she jumped . She cleared and continued on her essay . Time passed between them and soon , it was almost time for dinner . Anna groaned and stretched , letting out a soft moan and sighed . Her essay was already finished and she was reading The Standard Book Of Spells , as a preparation for tomorrow's class . She was about to get up when she noticed the Slytherin sleeping in front of her . She stopped and slowly sat back down . He looked peaceful , plump lips slightly parted as his chest continue to rise and fall . She bit her lips and looked at the time . 

It was almost dinner and she didn't want to keep the others waiting , knowing Jackson's appetite , they would be there already . But she wanted to at least take a quick look at the boy who caught her attention or wake him up . Slowly she got up , packed her things and placed them on the edge of the table . She got up and walked quietly , closer to the boy till she was standing in front of him . Her hand stretched out , hovering above his shoulder . She slowly placed them down on his shoulder and shook him softly . " Hey " She whispered . When he still didn't respond , Anna bit her lips and shook him harder . " Hey , wake up . " She whispered . This time , he woke up and he blinked at her . Anna blushed and quickly leaned away , realising she was too close . " Dinner is in a few minutes . " That's the last thing she said before picking up her things and walking away . 

Jinyoung stare at the retreating figure and chuckled . He had always found her amusing in some sort of way . " Thanks " 

----

" Hey ! Over here ! " Anna saw Jennifer waving and quickly made her way to them , plopping next to Jaebum . " You're late . " Anna raised an eyebrow . " Dinner hasn't started yet Jackson . " She said in their mother tongue . The two discovered they spoke the same language and started conversing in Mandarin sometimes . " You're still late . you fell asleep didn't you ? " He accused , pointing a finger at her . When he said asleep , the Slytherin popped up in her brain and she quickly shook the thought away . " No I didn't , I lost track of time reading . " She said returning to English . " You know I hate it when the two of you start talking in Mandarin . I feel left out . " Jennifer said and Anna laughed . " Sorry . " Jackson saluted her . " Oh , its Youngjae ! " Jennifer said and waved her hands . " Youngjae ! Youngjae ! " The said boy saw her from the entrance and laughed walking towards them . " Hey guys . " He greeted and plopped next to Jennifer . Anna smiled . " What's up brother ! " Youngjae laughed and wow his laugh . " Hi , I'm Jackson second year . First year right ? " Youngjae nodded . 

" Yea " Jaebum smiled and greeted . " Oh you're Korean too ! " He started conversing in Korean with Jaebum and the other three were lost as they stare at the two Koreans conversing . " See this is how I feel . " Jennifer glared at Jackson and Anna and they sheepishly smiled . " Youngjae , where werre you earlier ? " Jackson asked . " Oh , I was at the owlery , sending my mom a letter . " Anna gasped . " I forgot to write to my family ! " The four of them shake their head . Anna quickly wrote a letter and stood up only to be pulled back down . " Calm down , we could go to the owlery later . " Jennifer said and Anna pouted , no choice since Jennifer had a tight grip on her and well , food . " Aww , Anna is pouting . " Jackson cooed and pinched her cheeks . Anna scowled and slapped his hand . They all laughed when Jackson yelped and pretending to tend to the 'injury' . Anna felt that familiar stare and look up to see the Slytherin staring at her . His eyes definitely showing amusment and a small smile on his lips . He nodded at her then turn to his friend . 

Anna felt butterflies flying in her tummy and slowly a small smile rose on her face . " Hey , what you're smiling at ? " Anna look up and notice the rest staring at her . " Oh nothing , remembering how I used to fight with my brother for the computer . " Jackson cooed again together with Youngjae and pulled her to him , hugging her and saying things like how cute she was missing her brother . Anna hit him again and the whole table doubled in laughter . " Youngjae , want to join us at the common room later ? We're going to hang out and have some hot chocolate . " Youngjae grinned . " Sure , but where are you going to get the hot chocolate ? " Jaebum smirked . " I have my ways . " The whole table ooed and played around until they retreated back to the Gryffindor tower . 

Unbeknowst to them , Jinyoung was watching them from the side and frowned when he saw how Jackson hugged Anna . He knew he was being irrational . feeling this way towards somone who he barely knew , what more a Gryffindor but since when did he care about the disputes between the houses . " Jinyoung . " He snapped out of this thoughts and look at his friend . " Let's go . We still have some homework to go through . " Mark nodded towards the door . Jinyoung nodded and followed Mark , wondering if this was going to be a thing . Staring . 

---

" Okay everyone , we're going to learn how to fly now and there are a few steps to follow . First of all , you need to lay out your hand above your broom . Secod focus on the command towards the broom . " They were having their flying lessons with the Slytherin . Madam Hooch as their instructor and Anna couldn't feel anymore excited . " Third and final , say the command and watch as the broom does your bidding . If it doesn't , than it means you're not focused and you have to repeat all the steps . Now I want you to command your brooms to float into your grip . Start . " The whistle was blown and soon eyeryone was commanding their brooms . Anna stared at her broom and commanded . " Up ! " The broom flew into her grip and Anna grinned . " Good job . " Jennifer has the broom in her grip too and so did Youngjae and he grinned at them , waving his broom around . 

Just then , someone hit Anna from the back and she turn around to see a broom floating in the air behind her . She watch as the broom float towards a group of Slytherins who smirked at her . Anna scowled . " What in the bloody hell is their problem ? " A boy smirked at her and mouthed mud-blood at her . Youngjae wanted to go towards him but Anna stopped him . She look at the boy and mouthed pabo at him and he frowned , not knowing what she meant . Jennifer snickered and Youngjae chuckled . Anna smirked at the boy and shrugged . " Okay , now that you lots had done it , time for the real flying . " Anna grew even more excited and watched as Madam Hooch made a demonstration . " Good now all of you try . Remember slowly but focus . " Anna took a deep breathe in and mounted her broom . Then she kicked up and wow she started floating . " I DID IT ! " She yelled and proceeded to fly in circles , shouting in happiness . " Good job Anna ! " Jennifer hover right beside her and Youngjae joined . " WOOOO ! " They played and tried to catch each other . 

" Good job ! 30 points to Gryffindor for an excellent flying ! " Madam Hooch praised and Anna , Jenny and Youngjae cheered , high fiving each other . " Oh big deal a bunch of cats managed to fly , but I wonder about the mud-blood . How did she manage to ? " The very same boy flew up to them with his connies following behind . Anna smirked . " Why ? Never knew a muggle-born could fly ? Well proven wrong now right snake ? " The boy growled and tried to grab her but was stopped by Youngjae . " Stay out of it " Jennifer growled and flew up to the boy's face . " Bloody Slytherin doesn't know how to mind his own business . " " Magnus ! Back to your positions ! " Madam Hooch bellowed . The boy snarled at them before flying back to his original position . Anna frowned as Youngjae and Jennifer tried to distract her mind . Mud-blood . She sighed and got off from her broom . She then felt the stare and turn to the right to see the Slytherin boy watching her from a corridor with the friend right beside him . But this time , instead of a smile , he had a frown on his face , eyebrows furrowed and lips turned down . Anna was about to walk towards him when Youngjae called her . 

" Anna , come on ! It's time for Care Of Magical Creatures ! " She look at him and smiled . " Alright ! " She turn to look at him again but he was already gone . Anna sighed and started feeling sad . " Come on Anna . " Jennifer pulled her and they made their way to the next class . 

---

Wow ! That was awesome ! The fact that we get to see some Unicorns at the next class is just wow ! " Jennifer exclaimed and the other four laughed . " I know right , it's like meeting a mythical creature from story books- Ow ! " Anna winced as she fell to the floor . " Anna ! " They gasped and Anna look up to scowl at him . " What the hell is your problem ?! I haven't disturbed you or anything ! " She yelled at Magnus . He chuckled . " Please your very presence disturbs me . " He spat and Jaebum growled . " Leave her alone Levite . " The boy was startled that he knew his name but he maintained his posture . " Hey " They all look up to see two Slytherins approaching . " Knock it off Magnus . You'll make us lose even more points for you idiotic antics . " Anna was startled to see Jinyoung and Mark , especially Jinyoung . He look at her for a brief moment before looking back at Magnus . " Go . " He commanded and Magnus with his cronies went away , but not without glaring at the rest . They all watch as they disappear behind the walls . 

" Thanks . " Anna said and both Mark and Jinyoung turn to look at her . Mark nodded and turn to the others . " Sorry about that " He said with his deep voice before knudging Jinyoung who was still looking at Anna . Jinyoung turn to look at him and nodded . " It's okay I guess . " Jackson mumbled , shocked but wary off them . Jaebum stiffly nodded at them . " Thank you , although we could have handled them ourselves . " Jinyoung look at him . " That might cause more trouble , but it seems that he's intimadated by that stare of yours . " He joked and nodded at Jaebum and he chuclkled . He then turn to give her a brief smile at her before walking off with Mark . " What was that ? " Youngjae gaped . " Did a bunch of Slytherins just saved us ? " Jennifer gaped as well but she looked at Anna , knowing something was going on between that black haired Slytherin and Anna . " Yeah , but they're one of the decent ones . " Jaebum said . Jackson nodded agreeing . 

Anna bit her lips and continued to stare at where disappeared to . " Come on let's go . It's almost time for dinner . " Jaebum said and together they walked towards the great hall . Jennifer pulled her closer and whispered . " Honestly , what's going on between you and that black haired Slytherin ? " Anna felt a blush rising . " Nothing " She mumbled . Youngjae laughed ." Yeah right , you think we haven't noticed that you and him have been staring at each other yesterday ? " Anna blushed even more . Jackson gasped . " Really ? Wow , what happened ? Tell us ! " Anna groaned . " Nothing is , seriously . It was just staring . " Jaebum whistled . " Staring huh ? Or perhaps the two of you are -" " Don't you dare ! " Anna yelled before chasing Jaebum all the way to the great hall with the others laughing and running after them . 
 


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh what's going on ? Kekekeke