Final

Expecto Patronum

It has been exactly two days since that night and none of them have been talking to each other . The others were really worried especially Jennifer as she knows that Anna never slept peacefully and she could hear sniffs and sobs coming from the bed next to hers . She told this to Mark who said the same thing without the sobs though just sniffs and the fact that Jinyoung was growing eyebags . Anna felt miserable , she felt empty , one could say hollow . She missed his warmth , his wrinkly eye smile and most of all his eyes , oh how she missed the way he would stare at her and the hint of amusement that would always linger in them . But her pride stopped from doing anything about it and she was determined to make him break first . Jinyoung too felt empty , he missed the library sessions even if they barely talked but it was comfortable . He missed holding her hand , feeling her warmth and her smile and he could feel his resolve break . He really wanted to explain everything , to be able to be next to her again but he needed more time . 

Mark sighed and shake his head . The two were sitting opposite each other but not once did they talk or even look at each other . " Honestly , how long is this going to take ? " Jackson gestured at them . Anna ignored him and continued on with her jelly . " I bet even everyone could sense this . " They look around and true to that , everyone in the great hall were occasionally staring at them and whispering . Both Mark and Yugyeom noticed the Slytherin Quidditch teammates smirking to each other . Mark frowned and turn to Jinyoung to noticed him looking at them as well . " She's going to really break soon if he's not going to do anything . " Jennifer said , her hand gripping Mark's . He looked down at her and nodded grimly . " We do . " Youngjae groaned . " But why is Jinyoung not doing anything ? " The others look at Mark and he sighed . " Take a wild guess . " Jaebum sighed . " But you're dating Jenny . What is so different about that ? " Yugyeom shake his head . " Jenny Nuna is a pure-blood , so not much of an issue . Anna on the other hand is muggle-born . " He whispered . 

" What does that have to do with anything ? " Bambam asked and Yugyeom sighed . " He's in Slytherin remember ? " The others sighed . " Besides , it's not in our place to explain , its his . " Mark said and glanced sadly at his two friends . Then he noticed Diana and her friends coming over and he cursed . " , she's coming . " They frowned , and watched as Reyna came to sit next to Jinyoung . He gave her a small smile and replied her . Anna frowned at the sight and tried her best to ignore them . Diana frowned and sat next to Youngjae who greeted her with a cheek . " I'm sorry about Reyna . " Youngjae sighed . " He needs to realise things too ." Anna sighed and stood up , waking out of the hall . Jennifer stood up and went after her , not before kissing Mark . Jinyoung frowned and stare at her figure . " Jinyoung ? " He sighed and turn to Reyna , giving her a hard look . " Look , I'm sorry but i'm not interested in you so stop talking to me as if we're close ." He snapped and stood up , leaving the hall as well . 

Yugyeom smirked . " I have a feeling something's going to happen today . " The others looked at him . " What do you mean ? " Yugyeom pointed at the door . " Jinyoung hyung just snapped . He never does so I have a high suspicion that something might happen . " Mark nodded , agreeing with the younger Slytherin's words . " Come on Jackson , we have to go practise for the match . " Jaebum stood up and pulled Jackson . Mark stood up as well . " He's right " He look at Jaebum and Jackson , smirking . " Good luck , don't forget you guys have to be my slaves for a month when we win . " Both Jaebum and Jackson smirked back at him . " Don't forget that you have to wear our houses uniform for a whole month when we win . " They shook hands before walking out of the hall to the Quidditch field . " Well , this would be interesting . " 

---

Anna took a deep breathe in and looked around the field . Cheers and shouts of name was heard and she look around the filled bleachers and the flashes of red and green clashing together . " Welcome to the final match between Slytherin and Gryffindor ! They have been going neck to neck for years and this time we have new and much more talented players from both Slytherin and Gryffindor though I'm more towards the beautiful Anna Ignatius of course . " Anna laughed and winked at the emcee , a second year Ravenclaw named Chad . " Goodness she just winked at me , OH ! Here comes Madam Hooch ! " Anna took her place at the goal and paid attention to Madam Hooch . " Watch us win again Mud-blood . " Levite sneered , hovering in front of her . " Magnus . " She growled , she was in no mood to put up with his pathetic antics . 

He smirked before flying away to the center of the field . She sighed in relief and caught eye of Jinyoung looking at her . He gave her a slight nod before looking towards Madam Hooch . Anna could feel her heart fluttering , that was the first time in two days that he acknowledged her . The blow of a whistle caught her attention and she watched as the quaffle was caught by team Jaebum , their new captain as he flew speedily towards the opposite goal . Anna could hear Jennifer and the others hollering at her and she chuckled , grateful for them . " . " She saw the quaffle got stolen by Marcus , the Slytherin chaser as he made his way to her . She narrowed her eyes and in a matter of seconds turned around on her broom and the quaffle hit the back of her room to bounce at Jaebum who caught it . 

Marcus growled and went after him again . Anna smirked . " What a nice safe by Anna and wow her smirk , I'm swooned ! Oh look Jackson just took a hit at Drisella for almost knocking Melena from her broom . Nasty move ! " Anna paid her sole attention to the game . " AND GRYFFINDOR SCORES ! AN EFFORT BY THE TEAM CAPTAIN !! Gryffindor leads by 10 points ! Slytherin none ! " Anna grinned and grew excited and determined . The game went on and Gryffindor is still leading by 50 points with the score of 150 to 100 . Anna kept her attention solely on the chasers and a lot of times Marcus tried to score but failed . " OH ! IT SEEMS THEY SAW THE SNITCH ! THEY'RE NOW CHASING THE SNITCH WITH JINYOUNG IN THE LEAD ! " Anna gasped and saw Jinyoung zooming past behind her and then she saw a flash of golden right in front of his grasp . " ANNA ! " 

She turned too late as a bludger hit her on her arm and she screamed in pain as she lost her grip on the broom . Jinyoung grasped the snitch but gasped when he saw Anna falling to the ground . Without thinking he zoomed towards her and managed to catch her in time as they landed on the ground . Jinyoung groaned as his back hit the the ground , he remembered Anna and quickly took a look at her . " Anna ?! ANNA ! " She whimpered and grasped at her arm , face scrunching in pain . " ANNA ! " The Gryffindor team surrounded her and both Jaebum and Jackson raced towards them . " Jinyoung ! Did you get the snitch ! " Team Captain Will shook him and he just handed him the snitch without caring . " Anna ! ANNA ARE YOU OKAY ? " Jinyoung held her in his arms and she whimpered in pain . " Hurts . " She whispered and Madam Hooch came running towards them with the others in tow . Jinyoung growled and looked around to see Levite standing further away , looking smugged .

Jinyoung growled and passed Anna to Jaebum and stalked to Levite . " Jinyoung-" Mark tried to stop him but Jinyoung shrugged him off and punched Levite on the face . " You do that again and I make sure next time its you falling and there's no one to catch you . " He hissed and glared at Levite who looked at him in fear , trembeling . " Jinyoung that's enough , come on Anna needs you . She's on the way to the infirmary . " Jennifer pulled him and he relunctantly let go of Levite . Mark pulled him and Jinyoung gave Levite one last glare before running to the infirmary . 

---

Jinyoung sighed as he stared at Anna's sleeping figure . " You know you should just come clean right ? " Mark said from the chair next to the bed . Jinyoung frowned and grabbed Anna's good hand . " I don't know . " Mark sighed ." You practically flied to her and everyone saw how you punched Levite , a fellow Slytherin for a Gryffindor . " Jinyoung shrugged and brushed Anna's bangs from her eyes . Mark softened , seeing the expression on his best friend's face . " Professor McGonagall literally smiled when you threatened Levite . " Jinyoung turn to him with a raised eyebrow and Mark chuckled . " Not lying . " Jinyoung nodded and look at Anna . Her face was scrunched in pain with the skele-gro work its magic on her broken arm . He softened and bend down to kiss her forehead but stopped midway , remembering her warning . Mark raised an eyebrow at him and Jinyoung sighed . " Long story . " He mumbled . 

" Okay boys , you can see her tomorrow . I need you to remove yourselves " Madam Promfrey came and beckoned them out . Jinyoung and Mark nodded and exited the room . " Seriously , don't you think its time ? " Mark reasoned . Jinyoung smiled and nodded . " Yeah , I think it is , I made her wait long enough " He turn to his friend . " I need your help . " 

---

" Honestly guys , where are you taking me ? " Anna groaned and rubbed her eyes , just woken up by Jennifer and pretty much all dolled up in a red dress . " You'll see it when we get there ! Now shush and follow me . " Jennifer shushed her and continue to pull her down the corridor together with Jackson and the others on tow except for the two Slytherins . " This is kidnapping . " She grumbled . She was furious , they woke her up by literally pushing her down to the floor , next Jennifer had forced her to take a bath and she doesn't know where the dress came from , applied some make-up on her and then forced her out of the dormitory , the others already up and waiting for her . " Don't over exaggerate . " Jackson said as he pulled her other arm . Jaebum chuckled and patted her head . " You'll see , than you'll thanks us . " He winked and that made Anna curious . " Thank you for what ? " She asked but no one replied her . They finally made a stop at a middle of a corridor facing a wall . 

" A wall ? " Youngjae smirked and shake his head . " Not just a wall , but-" " The Room of Requirements . " She whispered , finally realizing the surroundings . Jaebum nodded and pushed her forward . " Think about what you want the most . Go ahead . " He nodded at the wall and she look up at it  . Suddenly a door appeared and she took a step back , overwhelmed . " I feel like Harry Potter . " Bambam laughed and pushed her . " Go on in , we'll get going . " " What ? Wait- ! " Jennifer waved at her and Anna watched as her friends walked away . She turn back to the door and took a deep breath in before oppening the door . The door opened slightly and she peeked in to see a cozy room with a bed in the middle , a fireplace in front of it , a table filled with food and a bookshelve filled with books . She stepped inside the room and closed the door . 

" Hello ? " She called out and then a head popped out from the side of the bed facing the fireplace . She recognized that face anywhere . He smiled at her before waving her over . Oh gosh is he finally going to confess ? Anna gulped and slowly approached him . She sat quietly next to him and he gave her a small smile . She noticed that he looked nervous and fidgety and she smiled . He slowly took her hand in his and gave it a squeeze . " Hi . " He whispered , looking up at her . Anna felt the heat pool at her cheeks from the gaze his giving her . " Hi . " She replied . Jinyoung smiled and pulled her closer . " I-I want to give you that explanation now , if it's okay with you ? " Anna felt her heart pounding against her chest . She slowly nodded and he smiled turning to face the fire . " I-I guess I was scared at first . " Anna turn to face him . " What do you mean ? " 

Jinyoung smiled wistfully and looked down at her hand , gently it with his thumb . " I still remember the first time I saw you . " Anna smiled . " The great hall ? " Jinyoung chuckled and shake his head . " No , at King's Cross actually . " Anna was shocked . " I saw you with your family , saying goodbye to them . Although it may sound real cheesy , but just looking at your smile made my heart beat like crazy . You looked really beautiful when your hair is down . Still do . " Anna blushed and ducked her head down . Jinyoung laughed . " I don't remember you being this bashful before . " Anna scowled and hit his arm . He hissed but smiled at her still red cheeks . " I realised that you were a first year and hoped that you would be in Slytherin , but then you got into Gryffindor and I made a resolve to talk to you later . But then I realised that you were a muggle-born . And I made a new decision to keep my distance . " " Why ? " Anna whispered . 

Jinyoung smiled grimly . " Anna , house stereotypes are not going to just vanish that easily .  I needed to at least fix that or just wait for it to slowly crumble . Mark and Jenny had it easy since their family are pure blooded but you being muggle-born , I need to make sure I was ready for all of it . " Anna frowned . " So you were ashamed of me ? " Jinyoung's eyes widened . " NO ! No it's not me but you ,  I knew that if you and I were to start relationship so soon that the others would come after you . " Anna looked up at him , seeing the honesty and determination in his eyes . " The other Slytherins wouldn't back down and go after you , make fun of you , making yourself miserable . You saw and felt what Levite did . If we were to date in the beginning it would be worse than now . " Anna nodded , his words coming to sense . " But I can- " Jinyoung sighed . " I know very well that you can help yourself , but at what cost Anna ? You may not feel it physically but mentally that's a whole different thing . " 

Anna stare at him . " How do you know all of this ? " Jinyoung smiled sadly . " Because my mother went through all those while she was with my father . " Anna's eyes widened . " Your mother was in Gryffindor ? " Jinyoung nodded . " She was a pure blood but adopted by a muggle family when her parents passed away during the fight years ago . The Slytherins didn't like the almighty Park dating a pure blood who associated with muggles so they went after her . My father didn't know about it until three years later . " Anna felt sad . She placed her hand on his cheek and he leaned towards it . " I guess I could understand now .  " He nodded . " I wanted to wait for at least a year . Mark and I hung around so that the feud could lessen a little and it did . But not enough , the others were still damned against Gryffindor and more or less hated you and Jenny . " Anna cocked her head . 

Jinyoung smiled . " They were jealous with the fact that Mark and I are close to you . With they I mean you know ." He gestured and she chuckeld . " Yeah . Girls " He chuckled and faced her . He held both of her hands now and brought it up to his lips to kiss them . She blushed . " I'm sorry for everything I've done to you . Giving you mixed emotions , toying with them and well for getting jealous when it's actually my fault in the beginning . " Anna smiled . " I've forgiven you , just my pride and me being stubborn got the best of it . " Jinyoung chuckled . " Thank you and , I'm sorry . " Anna shake her head . " It's okay . " Jinyoung nodded and then , his eyes turned mischievous . Anna bit back a smile and got up . " You prepared all of this ? " She looked around . 

Jinyoung shrugged . " Mark and Yugyeom helped with getting the food . The room , it was already this way when I came in . " Anna nodded and smiled at the red and green bedding , making it seem like Christmas themed . " What's with the bed ?  " Jinyoung smirked and then softly pushed her down to the bed . Anna squealed and giggled when he made his way above her , hands trapping her head . " This was your idea huh ? " Jinyoung chuckled , and wow shiver ran down her spine at his deep voice . " Maybe . " He slowly leaned into her and she look up to see his eyes . " I've always liked your eyes . " " Really ? " He whispered , nosing at her jaw . Again the shivers ran down her spine and she took a shaky breath . " Yeah , they looked like the midnight sky . Dark , broody . " He smiled , she could feel his breath on her lips . " And very inviting . " His eyes snapped up to hers . " Anna , I'm going to kiss you . " 

She nodded and in one swoop , his lips pressed onto hers and she gasped , hands immediately going to his hair . He groaned , feeling her pull on the back of his head . Their lips moved in sync , the kiss hard but soft , passionate and they let out all of their pent up emotions , years of lingering touches , restrained words finally released into this one kiss . Anna moaned as his arms wrapped around her waist , squeezing them . Even if he was fully lying on top of her , she enjoyed the warmth radiating from him , feeling his body on hers . Finally , they pulled away for air , eyes fluttering as they open . Jinyoung smiled and kissed her again but this time just a press on the lips . Anna sighed blissfully and he chuckled . " Finally . " He whispered . She smiled up at him . " What about my eyes ? Dark and broody ? " Anna nodded , fingers coming up to brush on his eyes . " They look like they're pulling me into them . "

He smiled and kissed her fingers as they linger above his lips . She giggled . Jinyoung lifted himself up and laid next to her , propping his head on his fist . " Dinner's going to start soon . " Jinyoung laughed . " We finally kissed and the only thing that you could think of was food ? " Anna glared . " Food is precious . " He chuckled and shake his head , arms snaking around her waist , pulling her to him so they were fully facing each other . " The food's on the table for a reason . " Anna looked at the food . " Isn't that too much ? " Jinyoung turn to look at the time . " The others are joining us . " Anna nodded and went back to look at him . They stayed quiet for a moment , basking in the warmth and their presence . " I never really asked you properly . " Anna look up at him and he sat up , facing her . She propped herself on her elbow and watch as he reached for something under the pillow .

She gasped seeing the beautiful rings , a lion and snake carved on each one . " It's not a wedding ring or anything , I know it's too early . " He joked and took the ring with carving of a snake and gently slip it onto her ring finger . " I , Park Jinyoung , officially ask you Anna Ignatius to be my girlfriend . " Anna smiled and admired the ring as it glisten under the light of the fire . She look at him and grabbed the other ring from him . " I , Anna Ignatius , pleads Park Jinyoung to be my boyfriend . " She replies , sliding the ring with the lion on his ring finger . He smiled in amusement . " Plead ? " Anna shrugged and smiled . " Waited four years for this . " Jinyoung softened and pulled her onto his lap . He gave her a kiss and smiled at her . " I love you . " He confesses and a smile broke out on Anna's face . " I love you too . " Together , the two sealed their love with a kiss , rings glistening on their finger . 

" Okay , now since that's done can we eat now ? " 


End . :)