Hogsmeade

Expecto Patronum

" You need to get some butterbeer ! As a wizard it is must to indulge yourself in delicious , creamy , buttery of butterbeer ! " Jackson claimed and started lecturing her about the importance of butterbeer . Anna laughed and nodded . " Alright , alright I will , but I want to explore Hogsmeade first . " Her thoughts than wandered to yesterday , at the library . Jinyoung and her were on their daily routine, at the same table everyday but as usual no one said a word . Just their presence made themselves known . She realised that he is a quiet person . But when he talks , he spits out wise words and sometimes she wonder why is he in Slytherin and not in Ravenclaw . " Are you going tomorrow ? " Her hands froze and she look up to him . He was staring at her with his midnight black pools of his that always manage to capture her attention . " Anna ? " He called and she snapped out of her reverie . " Sorry , Yes I'm going . " It was very rare to hear him talk , they only stare at each other , no words just eyes . 

He nodded . " Okay . " That's all he said before returning to his work . Anna frowned and wanted to say something but thought against it . They knew each others name since he and Mark started sitting with them during breakfast and dinner but then they barely talk to each other . The others were puzzled but didn't say anything . Mark though grew close to her because of their ability to speak the same tongue and their common interests like music and quidditch . Anna sighed and look up to stare as the others laughed and pranced around Hogsmeade . She was awed by the odd looking shops and the different treats and wow the candy shop . " I welcome you first years to Honeydukes ! " Jackson exclaimed and pushed the door open . Anna , Jennifer and Youngjae was awed by the amount of candy in the shop . " Oh wow . " Youngjae gaped and gasped . " Chocolate frogs ! " He yelled and ran towards the display . Both Anna and Jennifer ran towards their favourite candy display . " Toffees . " They whispered in awe and Jaebum laughed . " You girls must really love them . Both Anna and Jennifer nodded simultaneously . 

" They look so delicious " Anna whispered and then grabbed a few . " I'm going to buy them . " She said to Jennifer before walking towards the counter . " Hey sweetie what could I do for you ? " The shop owner smiled and Anna replied her with a smile . " I would like these please . " " That would be 7 sickles please . " Anna smiled and was about to pay up when a hand reached out and placed more sweets with hers . " I will pay " She turn around to see Jinyoung , fur coat wrapping him up and a fluffy looking green scarf around his neck . He look down at her and smiled , eyes wrinkling and she really love that smile . " Oh that's sweet of you , what a nice boyfriend you have there . " Anna flushed and shake her head . " We're just- " She paused , not knowing what they were . " Friends ma'am . " Mark came and wrapped an arm around her neck , smiling down at her . Anna sighed and whisper a thanks . 

She then took her sweets and look up at Jinyoung . " Thanks " He nodded and smiled at her before he walked away to Jaebum , they becoming really good friends . " Seriously what was that ? " Mark asked and Anna sighed , frustrated . " You tell me , you're the best friend . " Mark grinned at her , canine teeth showing . " And as a best friend , I will keep my mouth shut . " Anna scowled and socked him . He groaned and doubled in mock pain . She look up and saw Jinyoung looking at her with a small smile on his face . She grew flustered but scowled at him and stalk off to Jennifer . " Bloody hell is his problem . " She grumbeled . Jennifer knowing very well what she was talking about laugh at her friends misery . " There there . " She patted her back . Mark came back but this time , his arm around Jennifer's neck and Anna could see her friend's face usual pale face turning red . Anna giggled .

The group continued to shop around in Hogsmeade with Mark and Jinyoung joining them in the end and then made their way to their final destination , the three broomsticks . " Now , my fellow unexperienced and poor soul that you are Anna Ignatius . You are finally able to taste the wonder of butterbeer . " Jackson announced with all seriousness that made the whole group laugh . " Wait , you never had butterbeer ? " Mark asked and Anna shake her head . " She is a muggle-born after all , inexperienced and thus we are going to fix it ! " Jackson bellowed but realised something and went quiet . Anna turn to look at Jinyoung and Mark who look indifferent and wondered why the table grew quiet . " Why ? What's wrong ? " Jinyoung asked . " Well , we're a little afraid that you might , you know . " Youngjae gestured at the two Slytherins and they nodded . 

" Oh , that . We're not like them , really . " Jinyoung assured . " Mark grew up in a pure blood family yes but he also grew up living surrounded with Muggles . Los Angeles . I too grew up in Korea even if I'm pure blood too . " He explained and the group grew relieved . Anna sighed in relief but was happy that they never thought that way . She felt a hand holding hers under the table and she look up to see it belonged to Jinyoung but he was just talking with Jackson and laughed at his joke . His hand was warm and firm , she ignored her brain screming questions and rplied the gesture . His eyes flicked towards her for a brief moment and he smiled before returning to his conversation with Jackson . The two continued to hold hands , warmth filling her heart . What exacty were they ? 

---

" Welcome to the final match between Slytherin and Gryffindor ! Wow the players are looking dashing in their suits and look there comes the Gryffindor team with Captain James and his comrades ! " The emcee exclaimed and the crowd grew wild , cheering for Gryffindor as they made their grand entrance . Anna , Youngjae and Jennifer cheered as both Jaebum and Jackson waved at them from their brooms , slowly forming into formation . " Never knew that Jaebum would be that fast though , and Jackson well I suspected that he would enjoy knocking people off their brooms . " Jennifer said and the duo laughed at her remark . " True , Jaebum hyung really made himself known with his spped when he scored the quaffle and oh my gosh it's Jinyoung and Mark . " Youngjae pointed up at the air . Both Anna and Jennifer followed his direction and gaped as they saw Jinyoung and Mark in green and white flying on their Nimbus 4000 . " Their playing too ? " Anna whispered . 

" Here comes the ever so popular seeker Park Jinyoung ! " Jinyoung flew around the air and waved his hand around and the Slytherins cheered , they could see some other Houses cheering for him too , mostly girls . Anna bit her lips . " Okay , now who do we support ? " Jennifer was puzzled . Youngjae shrugged . " Both , although Gryffindor must win . " He cheekily said and yelled out their friends names , including Mark and Jinyoungs and that made the other Gryffindors glare at him . Anna and Jennifer glared back , going back to cheering for them . " Here comes Madam Hooch ! Both teams taking their positions ! And she released the Golden Snitch ! The match now begins and Wow Captain James on the move with the quaffle in his hands as he makes his way towards the goal ! Oh wait Captain Regan hot on his tail but wow ! That was a close one by Jackson ! Defending his captain ! " 

The trio watch intensely at the games keeping their eyes on their friends . " Their just floating up there . " Jennifer nodded at Jinyoung and Adam Gryffindors seeker who were high up in the sky , just waiting . " They need to search for the Snitch . " Youngjae explained and Anna can't help but to look at Jinyoung . He was completely focused on the game , eyes fleeting around trying to find the snitch  . Jinyoung caught her eye and smiled at her before he froze and started to zoom at her . " Wow what's Jinyoung doing ? " Jennifer yelped and ducked as both Jinyoung flew up at her and Adam following behind him . Anna ducked and watch as both Jinyoung and Adam chase something in the air . " They found the snitch ! " Youngjae yelled and jumped up and down . Anna watch as Jinyoung sped past Jaebum who then scored a goal and Gryffindor cheered . " We're leading ! " Jennifer screamed . 

Anna laughed and cheered for Jaebum when she noticed Jinyoung with his hands stretched out in front of him . " He's going to catch it ! " She cried out and both Youngjae and Jennifer turn and silently cheered for Jinyoung and then , his hands enclosed into a fist and he waved his hand around . " AND SLYTHERIN WON ! PARK JINYOUNG HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH ! WITH THE RECORD OF 10 MINUTES ! " Slytherin cheered and the Slytherin team gathered around Jinyoung as he yelled out in victory . " He caught it ! He caught it ! " The trio cheered but stopped when received the glares from their housemates . The trio giggled and watched as Jaebum and Jackson made their way to Jinyoung , congratulating him . " Oh , do we see friendship between the two teams ? both Chaser and Beater congratulating the Slytherin's seeker . " The trio quickly made their way down to the field . When they saw Jaebum and Jackson walking towards the castle , they chased them and the trio jumped on them . They group laughed as they landed on the grass . 

" Congratulations guys ! " Anna yelled and hugged both Jaebum and Jackson . " Thanks guys . " Jaebum grinned and Jackson yelled out when Youngjae tackled him on the ground . " You can beat them next time . " Jennifer assured and the group laughed . Anna saw Jinyoung and Mark walking towards them with their team behind them . Anna was about to greet them when she saw Jinyoung's eyes . He shake his head slightly and walked past them with Mark nodding at them . " They just ignored us ? " Youngjae asked , shocked . Jaebum shake his head . " No , we'll meet them later . Besides the other team members were there . " Jackson nodded . " We had a little fight with them earlier so we can't afford Jinyoung and Mark to fight with them . " The trio nodded in understanding . Anna stare at the Slytherin team as they disappeared into the castle walls . " Come on guys ! As much as I want food , I honestly don't want to eat the wonderful food with my body sweating . " Jackson gagged . They all laughed and made their way towards the dormitory . Anna smiled but wondered deep inside , when will the feud end ? 

---

" This is it , remember to send me letters , you can't forget about that . Send me owls everyday I don't care but send me owls . Oh ! come visit me then we can go to school together ! " Jennifer squealed and pulled her into a hug . Anna laughed and nodded . " Sure I'll do that . Oh and don't forget to send some owls to Mark too . " Jennifer blushed and slapped her friends arms . Anna laughed and rubbed her arms . Suddenly , a pair of arms wrapped around the two of them . " Okay girls I'll miss you so much oh I'll miss you . Send me some owls and please Anna let's skype . " The girls laughed and hugged him back . " Oh we will Jackson . And I wil make sure to send you photos of me and Jaebum without you . " Both Jennifer and Jackson scowled at her and Anna giggled . Jaebum smiled and ruffled the two J's hair . " Bye you two . We'll send you our owls so don't worry . "  Anna nodded and then saw Jinyoung and Mark approaching them . " I'll miss you guys . " Mark said and then laughed as Jackson launched himself at him . " Where's Youngjae ? " 

On cue , Youngjae appeared with a grin on his face . " Hey guys , my folks are here so remember . Owls , letters , all those stuff okay ? " They nodded and hugged him . Anna look at Jinyoung and smiled at him . " See you . " Jinyoung smiled and reached out to hug her . Anna froze and cue the butterflies . He pulled back . " I'll send you letters . " Anna blushed but nodded . He chuckled and Mark smirked before wrapping an arm around Anna , making his friend jealous . " I'll skype you , then message okay ? " Anna grinned , knowing very well what's he doing . " Sure . " Mark grinned and kissed her cheek before waving , but not without kissing Jennifer on the lips , leaving her stunned .The group laughed as Jennifer turn around to yell at him , face a bright red . Anna laughed and then waved at everyone before leaving with Jaebum as she saw her family . But then a pull on her hand made her turn around and Jinyoung looking at her with his midnight orbs . He was about to say something but his mouth shut close . " Jinyoung ? " He look up and smiled . " See you " Anna gave a small smile and nodded . He smiled and walked away . Anna sighed . Jaebum frowned . " What was that about ? " Anna sighed and pulled him to her family . " I don't know. I really don't . " 


Oh god I'm so sorry if it's ty or complicated . 

But I'll update soon don't worry 

Two more to go ~