Aching

Expecto Patronum

Time skip 


" Seriously though , the way he stares at you indicates something . " Yugyeom said and Anna sighed . " I know they indicate something but I can't just guess things ! They might be wrong for all I know . " Yugyeom rolled his eyes . " You're thinking too much . " She glared at him . " You try having a guy who you might have feelings for not do anything but act jealous then keeps holding hands but not doing anything about it ! " She groaned and plopped next to him , placing her head on his shoulder . " You're telling that to a thirteen year old boy . " Jennifer pointed out as she took a sip of her pumpkin juice . Anna glared at her . " Because you and your sorry excuse of a boyfriend are not helping . " Jennifer stuck her tongue out . Anna scowled and went deeper into Yugyeom's shoulder . " I heard someone calling me a sorry excuse of a boyfriend . " Mark appeared , kissing Jennifer on her head then plopping next to her . 

Anna stuck her tongue out at him and he did back . " Hi . " Anna stiffened and turn to see Jinyoung sitting next to her . Anna gave him her best smile and quickly looked out , her hands on one of Yugyeom's leg . " Oww Nuna ." He hissed and Anna stopped squeezing his legs . " Sorry . " She winced . Mark chuckled and took a bite of his cereal . " Where are the others ? " Jinyoung asked and grabbed his pumpkin juice . Anna shrugged . " Youngjae's been missing since morning , Jaebum and Jackson were still sleeping so we left them . " Bambam appeared and sat opposite Anna . " Hey , I think someone likes you . " Anna stare at him as the table turn quiet . Jinyoung stilled and look up at Bambam , Yugyeom snicked at his fellow housemates reaction . " Oh I think I know , he's from Ravenclaw , prefect sixth year Umm .. Leonard " He said . Bambam nodded and Anna turn to look at Yugyeom . 

" And how do you know that ? " Anna asked and Yugyeom smirked . " I was at the boy's room when he and his friend came in , talking about how pretty you are and how he wants to ask you out for a date at the next Hogsmeade visit . " Anna's eyes widened and Jinyoung cleared his throat . She turn to look at him but he wasn't and just continued to eat his cereal . She frowned . " Um , Anna ? " She turn around and froze . Leonard sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck . " Umm hi . " Leonard smiled . " I'm Leonard if you're asking and I'm wondering if you would like to meet me during the next Hogsmeade visit ? " Anna stared wide eyed at him and turn to look at Yugyeom . He shrugged , drinking his pumpkin juice . Anna cleared and turn to Leonard . " Um , sorry I already have plans during the visit ." Jinyoung look at her and she avoided looking at him . Leonard sighed and nodded . " Yeah , okay sorry for disturbing though . " Anna shake her head waved at him as he walked to the Ravenclaw table . 

" What was that ? " Jaebum and Jackson finally appeared . " Someone asking her out but got rejected . " Jennifer sang and took a bite of Mark's cereal , with him smiling at her . " Oh finally huh ? He's been holding it in since last year . " Jackson said and Anna gape at him . " You knew ? " Jackson gave her the 'duh' look . " It was obvious , with all the boys starting to notice you and Jenny but she's taken and you're not . " Jaebum said . Anna grew perplexed . " Really ? " Yugyeom sighed . " Yea I can't believe you didn't notice . " Anna kept quiet and ate her cereal . " Wait you knew you were getting attention ? " Bambam asked and Anna slowly nodded . " She's observant remember ? Besides , she's been getting confessions ever since her third year . " Mark said and Anna could feel Jinyoung staring at her . Don't Yugyeom nodded at his words . " A bunch of Slytherins came asking me about her since we're close . " Yugyeom looked smug and Anna slapped his arm . 

Suddenly , there was a tap on Anna's shoulder and she look up and smiled ." Hey " Angelo smiled . " Hey , thanks for the notes . " Anna took the book from him and shrugged . " No problem , you need any help just ask . " Angelo smiled and nodded before walking away to the Hufflepuff table . She turn back to the group and they all had an eyebrow raised except Jinyoung who was just eating . Anna dosn't know why but she felt sad and neglected . " What was that ? " Anna shrugged . " He wanted to look at my notes . There's a test tomorrow . " Jinyoung sighed and then got up , gathering his things . Anna stared at him with a frown . " Where are you going ? " Jaebum asked . " I've got a test later and I want to study for it more . I'll see you guys later . " He said and just left . Anna grew sad and her heart dropped . " Hey , you okay ? " Jennifer asked and she turn to her , nodding . " Don't worry about it , Professor Flitwick is strict and he wants good grades . " Anna sighed and nodded . But that didn't put her into ease at all. 

---

They were at their usual place at the library and Anna couldn't concentrate on her homework at all . Jinyoung wasn't talking to her and she didn't know why . He hadn't even said hi when he came like he usually does , just plopped down on the seat in front of her and started on his homework . Anna sighed and look up at Jinyoung . He was still doing his homework , not once looking up at her . " Jinyoung " She called and he froze before looking up at her with a blank look . Anna bit her lips . " Did I do something wrong ? " Jinyoung just shake his head and went back to his paper . Anna was frustrated . " Hey , you haven't said a thing since you came . " Jinyoung look up at her to say something when someone cleared their throat and they look up to see a Gryffindor standing there . " Sorry to interupt but Anna can I talk to you ? " Anna look at him then at Jinyoung and was about to reply when Jinyoung started packing his things . 

" You can talk here , I'll leave . " He said before getting up and walked away . Anna was shocked and stare at his retreating figure . " Anna ? " She turn to look at him and shake her head . " Sorry I can't talk right now . " She quickly picked her things and walked after Jinyoung . She walked out of the library and saw Jinyoung almost at the end of the corridor . " Jinyoung ! " She called out and ran to him . " Hey !" She grabbed his arm and turn him around . He looked angry and he looked away from her . Anna huffed and glared at him . " What's wrong with you ? Why are you avoiding me ? " Jinyoung sighed and shake his head . " It's nothing . " Anna growled and shove him . " I know you're lying , now can you please tell me what I did wrong ?! "  . " Just drop it Anna , you did nothing . " Anna crossed her arms . " I don't believe you one bit . " Jinyoung shake his head . " I didn't ask you to believe me . " Anna frowned . " Fine , I don't care anymore . " She turn and walk away . She then stopped and turn to face him . " You know you started this and if you're not going to do anything I suggest you stop it . " Anna growled and stalked away . 

---

Anna sighed and plopped down on the ground . " . " She mumbled and looked at the lake . She was really angry with the way Jinyoung behaved and the fact that he's not doing anything about her feelings or well not asking her out in general is making her frustrated . She's not even sure if he likes her but the way he acts sure indicates that he does but " UGH ! " She ruffled her hair in frustration and laid on the ground . " Wow , what's got you this angry ? " She look up and saw Leonard standing in front of her with a perplexed look . " Am not . " She mumbled and look away from him . She saw him sitting next to her . " Is it about what happened with Jinyoung ? " Anna looked at him . " You saw ? " He nodded as he lied next to her . Anna raise an eyebrow at him . " I'm not going to do anything . And yes I followed you here but only because I wanted to tell you something . " Anna nodded and gestured him to continue . 

" I admit that I have a crush on you . " Anna grew shocked . Leonard chuckled . " Don't act like you never had a guy confess to you . " Anna chuckled and nodded . " Okay I admit that . " Leonard grinned . " But I sort of knew you weren't going to agree anyways . " Anna was curious .  " Why ? Because I'm too honest . " Leonard laughed and shake his head . The two of them looking up at the sky . " Nah , I knew that I wouldn't have a chance . " She turn to look at him . He smiled at the sky . " Practically the whole school knows that something's going on betwenn the Slytherin's seeker and Gryffindor's Chaser . " Anna was shocked to hear this . " What ? " Leonard looked at her . " The way you two interact already shows somethings going on . But I guess nothing's going on ? " Anna sighed and shake her head . " No . " Leonard smiled . " Does that mean I have a chance ? " Anna chuckled . " No , I'm angry at him . I really am I just- I just hate it when he does something then does nothing about it . " 

Leonard nodded . " I would be too . " Anna grinned at him . " Right . " He laughed . " You know , I may not like you but I think there's someone who does ." It was his turn to look at her.  " What do you mean ? " Anna shrugged and turn to look at the sky . " Elena from Hufflepuff . " He gaped at her . " Really ? How did you know ? " " She sits behind me in Transfiguration and Jenny and I could hear talk about you . " Leonard chuckled . " Really ? "  " Do I look like someone who would lie ? " Leonard shake his head . Anna smiled and sat up . " Think about it . And I'll get going now . " He nodded and sat up . Anna got up and waved at him before walking back towards the castle . 

Jinyoung stare at the two lying on the grass and grew frustrated . He ruffled his hair and sighed . " You're just making it all complicated . " He turn to see Mark coming up to him . He glared at him before turning to see you walking away . " You don't understand . " " Don't understand what ? That you're scared about the fact that she might get bashed for dating a Slytherin ? Because she's muggle-born ? " Jinyoung turn to his friend in shock . Mark shrugged . " You can't hide anything from me Jinyoung . The only thing you're doing is making yourself and her suffer . " Jinyoung sighed and look away . " You should really do something Jinyoung , she's waited for four years now . I suggest you make a move before she gives up . " Mark said and clapped his shoulder . " Now why don't we get to the hall ." Mark steered his friend to the hall , silently praying that his words might help . 

---

Anna saw Youngjae sitting alone at the table and she grinned . She ran to him and blowed on his neck . He yelped and jumped in the air . Anna laughed and patted his shoulder before sitting next to him . " Where have you been ? " Youngjae scowled at her but then his face turn red . Anna gasped and scooted closer to him . " You finally talked to her ? " Youngjae nodded shyly . Anna squealed and hugged him but then quickly pulled away . " Okay I'll restrict from all the hugging since you're taken and all . " She yelped when he pinched her on the side . " We're not dating yet . " Anna wiggled her eyebrows . " Yet huh ? " He groaned and covered his face . She chuckled and look around to find her and her friends sitting at the Ravenclaw table , talkinga and occasionally looking at them . She smirked and waved at them . 

She caught their attention and she waved them over to sit with them . They smiled and slowly got up , making their way here . Anna turn to Youngjae and whispered in his ear . " You'll thank me . " He looked confused but then turn to his right to see her sitting next to him . He froze then slowly smiled , saying hi . Anna giggled and smiled at the rest . " Hey , I'm Anna . " She greeted and they smiled at her . " I'm Reyna and this is Lina and that's Diana . " Anna smiled and looked at Diana . " Hey do you know that Youngjae really likes- Hmph ! " Her words got cut off as he covered with his hand and he sheepishly smiled at Diana . " She's just saying things ." Anna pulled his hand away from him . Yugyeom came and sat next to her . " Who are they ? " He asked coldly and the girls looked scared for a moment . 

Anna pinched his thigh and he hissed . " Be nice . " She scolded and he pouted . " These are Reyna and Lina , their friends with Diana whose friends with Youngjae . " He smirked and looked at Youngjae . " Hi hyung . " Youngjae scowled and made a fist at him . Anna laughed but then she saw Jinyoung and Mark walking towards them . She grew quiet and looked away . Both Yugyeom and Youngjae noticed ." Everything okay ? " Youngjae asked and she gave him a grim smile . " Yeah , I'm good . " She said and paid attention to the foor which just appeared . Jinyoung sat opposite her next to Reyna . She could feel his stare but she ignored them and talked to Yugyeom who knew something was definitely going on . The others came and the table grew lively except Anna who seems to be in a bad mood . 

She stared at Jinyoung and Reyna who were chatting animatedly and grew jealous at their interaction . Anna bit her lips and played with her food . Jennifer sighed and stared at her best friend . " Your best friend is being a huge idiot . " Mark sighed and nodded . " Yeah . " All of them noticed the bad aura around Anna except for Jinyoung and Reyna who seemed to not know anything . Jinyoung looked up and frowned when he saw who was coming . " Anna " She turn around to see Leonard holding his hand out . Anna beamed when she saw what was in his hand . " Toffees ! " She smiled at him and took them . Leonard smiled . " You looked like you needed some . " Anna felt really thankful to him at the moment . " Anna . " She stiffened and turn to look at Jinyoung who looked angry . She frowned . " Follow me . " He stood up and walked out of the hall . 

Reyna frowned and was about to say something but then Jaebum distracted her . Anna sighed and stood up , smiling at Leonard before following Jinyoung . She followed him until they were standing at the lake . Jinyoung sighed and turn to look at her . " What was that ? " Anna frowned . " What was what ? " Jinyoung's eyes furrowed and she knew then that he was mad but she didn't care , she was mad too . " Don't act like you don't know what I was talking about ." Anna scoffed . " Are you hearing yourself ? You act like it was wrong of me to talk to Leonard . " Jinyoung growled and ruffled his hair . " He likes you ! You know that right ? " Anna nodded . " Maybe I like him too . " Jinyoung froze . She glared at him . " You know you're a hypocrite . Earlier you said that I did nothing wrong and told me to drop it but then when I talked to Leonard you don't like it , or whenever a boy approaches me you stalk away . What in the bloody hell is your problem ? ! " She shouted as her anger took over her .

Jinyoung stayed quiet . " And I never said anything when you were talking to Reyna ! I didn't say anything although I was frustratd and angry and jealous with the fact that you could talk animatedly with her but with me you're quiet as hell and kept giving me mixed feelings and I felt like you're toying with me and-! " Her words were caught in as she stared , eyes wide staring at Jinyoung who was kissing her . He was kissing her , hands on her face and lips moving roughly . Finally she came back to her senses and pushed him away . Jinyoung stare at her and she let out a breathe . " You think you- you could just kiss me and expect me to forgive you for everything you did to me ? You ignored me for bloody hours then got angry when a boy talked to me then keeping me waiting for four years not having any explanation for your behaviour do you know how much I waited , yearned for you to explain to me what's going on and you think you have the audicity to just kiss me like that ? " Anna said , eyes angry but teary as she looked at Jinyoung who stood frozen with every word coming out of . 

" Don't bother talking to me unless you give an honest explanation . " She growled and walked away , tears spilling down to the dormitory . She walked , hoping that he would come after but when he didn't , she cried and ran the whole way to the dormitory . Jinyoung stood frozen , staring at the empty space in front of him as his mind replayed the scene earlier over and over again . How her walls crumbled down , her emotions coming free and her eyes showing all of her emotions , tears spilling down her face . He dropped down on the ground , tears staining his cheeks . She looked so vulnerable and broken , and he felt guilty , knowing that it was all his fault . The two of them spent the night , tears spilled and hearts aching for each other . 


How was it ? Was it nice ? I really hope it wasn't too complicated for you .