Foreword Tips

2PM Brighter Days!

 

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  

 

Hello lovelies! 

 

Now Minjun day is  a little more than a month away, so over the next few weeks, people will start to put up their forewords, so remember to add 2pmdays to your feed subscriptions.

 

On December 1st I will put up a list with the forewords that have been posted for Minjun day, and I will keep it updated as more will appear (so no worries if you don't have it ready by then).

 

 

Before you put up your forewords, I want to remind you of a few things:

 

* For Minjun-day (January 1st) the story has to have Minjun as one of the main character (everything else is optional, and the story doesn't have to be from his point of view.)

 

* Tag your forewords with: 2pmdays. All other tags are optional, but I strongly recommend tagging with 2pm as well, and any other tags you can think of that match your story (like for example the pairing or genre).

 

* Keep the story open for everyone to see! 

 

* I recommend only posting "new" forewords. For some reason on AFF, if you create your forewords on October 1st and keep it hidden until December 1st, it will appear as it was posted on Oct 1st. Which means that it will not show up in anyone's tag feed, and will be mostly invisible apart from people checking the 2pmdays tag specifically. So if you have hidden forewords, please copy them into a new story before posting. That way more people will see your story! (This is not a problem with hidden chapters, they will appear on the date you unhide them.)

 

* It helps me if you let me know when you post your forewords. But if you forget or don't want to, that's not an issue. As long as you remember the 2pmdays tag, I will pick it up and put it on the list (but it might take me a few extra days to notice it, depending on life stuff).

 

* If anything is unclear don't hesitate to ask! I will try my best to answer quickly but if I haven't answered in a couple of days, feel free to remind me! 

 

 

Thank you all for the wonderful support! 

 

❤❤❤ Minjun-day is coming ❤❤❤

 

2PM2PM2PM *kitsu*

 

 

 

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤