Taecyeon Day Forewords

2PM Brighter Days!

 

 

Taecyeon day is less than 1 month away and writers have already started to put up their forewords! 

Here I will list all the stories for Taecyeon day that have been posted, and more will be added to the list as they appear.

Please check out these stories, and don't forget to subscribe and comment!

Remember that all the support you show is very encouraging for the writers while working on their stories.

Happy writers are productive writers, and by getting support writers might even feel encouraged to join more days! 

If other people see that the stories in this festival are getting a lot of support, they are also more likely to want to join us.

 

 Spread the love  Share the love  Have fun with it all 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Forewords for Taecyeon day 

 


 

Shatter the king 

Author: Bluesaphirepearl

Characters: Taecyeon, Revenge, Minjun, Nichkhun

Tags: 2pmdays 

Description: Taecyeon has one month to hide the evidence.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Beast-Kids in Town

Author: lumienarc

Characters: Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Jun.K, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung, Jay Park, JYP, The Mad Scientist

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm taecyeon nichkhun taeckhun alternateuniverse comedy

Description: Ok Taecyeon works for a mad scientist, taking care of six weird seemingly normal animals. One day, the scientist travels away for a week and Taecyeon is left alone with her beast-kids. Everything was perfectly fine until the secret seventh beast escapes and causes total chaos downtown.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Shining Stars 

Author: HwangAhRa

Characters: Taecyeon, Chansung, 2PM

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm taecyeon chansung taecchan fluff

Description: A long time ago, the starry night used to be completely different. The stars were the bodies of two souls so in love with each other that they would always hug so tightly until they’d almost became one powerful and bright star shining in the night. The sun and the moon, two other lovers that were destined never to meet, were so jealous that they decided to split them and shatter their bodies throughout the sky, resulting in the image of the night mankind has always known. After hundreds of unsuccessful years trying to hold the other again, the sun and the moon, feeling guilty of their act, offered the two souls a chance to be reunited again by giving each of them a human body. Flesh and blood that would have to find their way back to the other’s in order to be happy ever after again. Here’s how their adventures on Earth went...

 

 

 


 

 

 

The Late Hours[M]

Author: 2PM2PM2PM

Characters: Taecyeon & Kihyun (Monsta X)

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm Taecyeon Kihyun monstax taecki

Description: Kihyun is not too happy about his boyfriend working late...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Fullnight

Author: Kimberlypang

Characters: Taecyeon & Chansung

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm Chansung Taecyeon Taecsung Taecchan

Description: “How long I have been in this room? Is so dark… how many days has it been passed? What the time now? Is it day or night? Is the moon beautiful today or is the sun shine bright right now? What my face look like? How tall am I? I really wish I can go out from this darkness…” tear slowly run down from his face.

 

 


 

 

 

Scared to be Lonely

Author: taecsicaa12

Characters: Taecyeon & 2PM

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm Taecyeon angst

Description: Wooyoung said Taecyeon is at moving on, so does Nichkhun. When JunK tried to initiated blind dates, Taecyeon always failed miserably. Chansung knew Taecyeon couldn't move on from his past, but he's sure that if his past already settled her live it will be the end of Taecyeon await. But for Junho, it wouldn't be easy for Taecyeon though, for forgetting his past with the one he loves the most, until now.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Forever with You

Author: FFChanKhun

Characters: Taecyeon & Chansung

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm oktaecyeon taecho bromance leejunho

Description: Taecyeon didn't saw Junho since their last time met each other so he went to search about him in all their places but didn't find him. He worried more and traced after him since he met him last time then someone told him that group of men kidnapped him and he shouted to this man of some words that helped smart Taecyeon to know his place. In his way to him, He remembered their memories together since he met him and how their relationship started!

Will he be able to find him or he was too late?!?

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

The Riviting Rival

Author: B2theAng

Characters: Taecyeon & Woohyun (Infinite)

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm taecyeon infinite woohyun taechyun boyxboy 2pinite

Description: Taec and Woohyun both harbour a dream of becoming the variety idol king, working hard to reach that coveted position, but when they both appear on the same show, they cannot but become rivals, fighting for the most airtime, but ending up getting a lot more than just airtime in the process.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing[M]

Author: Banana_Dreams

Characters: Taecyeon, Minjun & Chansung

Tags: 2pmdays taecyeon minjun chansung fantasy crime

Description: When Taecyeon decided to take over his friends store for a few days, he sure hadn't planned to get caught up in a murder. Beeing the only witness is one thing, but beeing trapped in your non-human form a completely different.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Let Me Paint You

Author: gummimoon

Characters: Taecyeon, Junho, Nichkhun, Chansung

Tags: 2pm 2pmdays taecyeon junho taecho boyslove

Description: Taecyeon is a painter. Following the loss of his father he also lost his inspiration for art. His friend Nichkhun suggests spending some time at a special cottage. Taecyeon takes him up on his offer and finds his muse in a curious forest spirit.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Us two, him three

Author: givuclass

Characters: Taecyeon, Wooyoung

Tags: 2pm 2pmdays taecyeon wooyoung taecwoo taecyeonday

Description: That Sunday, Taecyeon wakes up to Brian crying his eyes out.