Junho Day Forewords

2PM Brighter Days!

 

 

Junho day is less than 1 month away and writers have already started to put up their forewords! 

Here I will list all the stories for Junho day that have been posted, and more will be added to the list as they appear.

Please check out these stories, and don't forget to subscribe and comment!

Remember that all the support you show is very encouraging for the writers while working on their stories.

Happy writers are productive writers, and by getting support writers might even feel encouraged to join more days! 

If other people see that the stories in this festival are getting a lot of support, they are also more likely to want to join us.

 

 Spread the love  Share the love  Have fun with it all 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Forewords for Junho day 

 


 

 

 

 

Acting is Reacting

Author: B2theAng

Characters: Junho & L (Infinite)

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm infinite 2pinite lho historical junho myungsoo

Description: Myungsoo and Junho are about to make history in more ways than one by being the first Korean actors to play a leading gay couple in a Kdrama about a very real, very royal and very secret gay love story in the Joseon era.

 

 


 

 

 

Waltz of Stars

Author: 2PM2PM2PM

Characters: Junho & Wonho (Monsta X)

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm 2pmx monstax junho wonho 2ho boyxboy romance

Description: Superstar Junho is at his favorite designer store when someone very annoying gets in his way...        
 

 

 


 

 

 

Shiver 

Author: Banana_Dreams

Characters: Junho & Chansung 

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm junho chansung chanho crimeau journalistau detectiveau

Description:  Junho, a nosy and quick-witted journalist needs to convince Detective Hwang Chansung that his intuition isn't failing him. Before it's too late. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Forever with You

Author: FFChanKhun

Characters: Taecyeon & Junho

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm oktaecyeon taecho bromance leejunho

Description: Taecyeon didn't saw Junho since their last time met each other so he went to search about him in all their places but didn't find him. He worried more and traced after him since he met him last time then someone told him that group of men kidnapped him and he shouted to this man of some words that helped smart Taecyeon to know his place. In his way to him, He remembered their memories together since he met him and how their relationship started!

Will he be able to find him or he was too late?!?