Nichkhun Day Forewords

2PM Brighter Days!

 

 


 

 

Nichkhun day is only 1 month away and writers have already started to put up their forewords! 

Here I will list all the stories for Nichkhun day that have been posted, and more will be added to the list as they appear.

Please check out these stories, and don't forget to subscribe and comment!

Remember that all the support you show is very encouraging for the writers while working on their stories.

Happy writers are productive writers, and by getting support writers might even feel encouraged to join more days! 

If other people see that the stories in this festival are getting a lot of support, they are also more likely to want to join us.

 

 Spread the love  Share the love  Have fun with it all 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Forewords for Nichkhun day 

 


 

 

Sorry, I love Woo[M]

Author: drunkentaji

Characters: Nichkhun, Wooyoung, 2PM

Tags: 2pm 2pmdays khunwoo fluff

Description: 

"Sorry, I love Woo" explains the motivation and background behind Nichkhun's sudden tweets of his arty-farty photographs (of him) taken by 0430yes while they were on a date in Melbourne against a back alley where expressive murals form the background, followed by his teaser to the "Sorry, I Love You" parody he posted on the 17th and the ultimate release of the teaser on the 18th, incidentally the day Woo and Khun got crowned the HAHA2016 (a.k.a Hilariously Awesome Hottest Awards on twitter) OTP* Champion. Khun was in high spirits tweeting his Christmas tree and then bidding us goodnight with his Smiley Lamp shade.

 

 


 

 

Love, And Love Again[M]

Author: Meilibeth

Characters: Nichkhun, Wooyoung, 2PM

Tags: 2pm 2pmdays khunkay nichkhun minjun

Description:

What would you do if your true love, that you finally found and opened your heart to, was taken away from you?

Would you fight for this love? Would you trust fate and let it guide your steps?

 

When Minjun's brother's boyfriend brought his new partner to their flat, Minjun was in for a surprise as he discovered a new sudden interest in men in uniforms. 

When Nichkhun got invited by his new partner to tag along to a friendly evening, he had no idea sparks could fly so easily.

 

 

 


 

 

Locked in Love

Author: B2theANG

Characters: Nichkhun & Dongwoo (Infinite)

Tags: 2pm 2pmdays nichkhun dongwoo khundong infinite 2pinite

Description: It's Friday. Music Bank day. 2PM and Infinite are competing for first place. Nervous, Dongwoo's bladder can't take the pressure, compelling him to run to the bathroom at the worst possible time, ten minutes before the big reveal. Almost crashing into Nichkhun on the way, they both barge through the door, accidentally knocking down an 'out of order' sign, not knowing that the lock on the bathroom door has been acting up all day.

 

 

 


 

 

The Substitute[M]

Author: 2PM2PM2PM

Characters: Nichkhun & Jooheon (Monsta X), and Taecyeon

Tags: 2pm 2pmdays nichkhun jooheon 2pmx khunheon monstax

Description: Nichkhun reluctantly takes his friend's younger brother as an intern, and gets more than he bargained for...      

 

 

 


 

 

 

The Emerald Chase

Author: lumienarc

Characters: Nichkhun & Taecyeon

Tags: 2pm 2pmdays nichkhun taecyeon taeckhun fantasy boyxboy

Description: Never would, even in his wildest dreams, Nichkhun dream of being haunted by a mysterious man that recurred in his photos for the last six months like a ghost. As the mystery progressed and fate dictated, somehow, he found himself chasing after the man in the wilderness of Gizo, and fell. Literally.

 

 

 


 

 

 

What Are You? Mine.

Author: jangkhunyounghunny

Characters: Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung, Jun.k, Taecyeon, etc.

Tags: 2pm 2pmdays nichkhun wooyoung khunyoung

Description: Of days where the Khun and the Young meet coincidentally causing ruckus in their heart, mind and soul.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Chase the king

Author: Bluesapphirepearl

Characters: Nichkhun

Tags: 2pmdays 

Description: Nichkhun has one month to create the perfect human.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Part 1: Love will never die!

Author: FFChanKhun

Characters: Nichkhun

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm nichkhun chansung chankhun taecho bucksung

Description: 

Peeks into ChanKhun Childhood,

Nichkhun lived four years from his childhood in Seoul in South Korea with his family. He studied there in Kindergarten with their neighbor's kid, Chansung who loved him more than anything did at that time and they shared beautiful and sad memories there. For many reasons, Nichkhun could not completed his study there and moved to Thailand, Bangkok.


Years passed, Nichkhun still remember some moments from his childhood's love. He decided to visit Seoul to see him again. Could he'll find him?!

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

SENSUAL[M]

Author: chaserxxvii

Characters: Nichkhun & Wooyoung

Tags: 2pmdays nichkhun wooyoung khunwoo khunyoung

Description: 

Jang Wooyoung was a pretty fifteen-year-old teen from the other side of town.  His family was an outcast, they were basically treated like trash.  Still, it didn't became a hindrance for Wooyoung to love Nichkhun Horvejkul, the son of the richest man in Busan.  Nichkhun was the center of his universe.   And yet it would remain his best-kept secret.  

 

He would be the subject of ridicule and laughter once they know what he felt for him.   Nichkhun hated his family — hate that led him to chase Wooyoung’s family out from their  land. He even told his friends to burn their house down. 

    

Foolishly blinded by love, Wooyoung didn't feel angry at him.  Young Wooyoung left town— keeping Nichkhun Horvejkul in his heart. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Eden of Elves

Author: hwootestjang

Characters: Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Minjun, Chansung, Junho

Tags: 2pmdays nichkhun wooyoung taeckhun taecwoo nichkhunday

Description: 

Nick accidentally walks into another world. 

The world where elves lives harmoniously.

Everyone is perfect in this world.

Handsome, kind and sincere creature. 

 

 

 


 

 

Behind the Mask

Author: chaserxxvii

Characters: Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Minjun, Chansung, Junho

Tags: 2pmdays nichkhun wooyoung taeckhun taecwoo nichkhunday

Description: 

Nichkhun was Wooyoung’s savior when he was kidnapped.  Because of what he did, Wooyoung’s  father decided to keep him as their house help.  Wooyoung found himself liking Nichkhun more and more everyday but he was ever the gentleman.  As time passes, Nichkhun continued to be the gentleman he knew and made Wooyoung fell deeper for him.  But Wooyoung found out Nichkhun’s secret — that the whole time he had spent with him, Nichkhun was only hiding behind the mask. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Paper Trails[M]

Author: HaniUnni

Characters: Nichkhun, Wooyoung, f(x) Victoria Song

Tags: 2pmdays nichkhun wooyoung khunyoung khunwoo romance

Description: Jang Wooyoung is the assistant to Prince Nichkhun, a rebellious man who doesn't wish to follow his parent's wishes as far as his arranged marriage is concerned. The pair find themselves falling dangerously in love, and when Lady Victoria arrives at the palace from China, things start to get a little crazy! When the prince's diaries describing his love are found by the woman in question, Nichkhun and Wooyoung end up walking a perilous path full of treachery, lies and hazardous romance.

 

 


 

 

 

Invisible 

Author: kiara216

Characters: Nichkhun, f(x) Victoria Song

Tags: 2pmdays nichkhun victoria fx0 khuntoria

Description: 

He is invisible. She wants to be invisible.

 

Nichkhun passes by the dance room, like he always did, to leave gifts for the girl of his dreams. With a chance encounter, his routine changes, and he wishes he is not as invisible anymore.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The Days That Pass By

Author: Green_Bamboo

Characters: Nichkhun, Wooyoung

Tags: 2pmdays 2pm nichkhun wooyoung khunyoung khunwoo khundong

Description: 

They were no longer bustling teeneragers, or rosy-cheeked children running amongst other children wielding wooden sticks and kicking up dirt - no longer was it the times in which they could go about playing soccer until the sun rose down. The grass-stained knees and dirty socks - robots and kites and paper lanterns and broken crayons - all memories. Time grew on them, and it showed. They weren't young anymore  

- but they weren't old yet either.

 

 

 


 

Past

Author: Banana_Dreams

Characters: Nichkhun & Chansung

Tags: 2pmdays nichkhun chansung romance chankhun bucksung

Description: Nichkhun is a well known lawyer in South Korea and Thailand, owning his own company. He is a man that isn't easily swayed. However, he is also a man who knows his strenghts and weaknesses. And he is pretty sure that this certain person is probably one of his two biggest weaknesses.