Because He's Always There

Reasons Why I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Kyo never really had good memories about high school and teenage life and stuffs, so having to attend her high school reunion gives her knots on her stomach. For her  it was a bad idea to show up in an exclusive gathering of old friends who along the way didn't really been her friends. Her introvert side plays a major role on why she didn't  even planted a close relationship to some of her peers back in those times. She's always been a wallflower ----she sometimes exist but most of the times invisible. Her beauty didn't help either, for a sole reason that, her classmates didn't even acknowledge it but she knows how most of the girls clamp in the bathroom during free time to talk about how shiny her hair was or how graceful she walks in the corridor or even how she flickers her eyelashes (which is normal by the way, I need to blink once in a while)

Yes, she's popular in a weird way so after winning the modelling contest for a uniform she decided to focus her attention in working and school days passed without her knowing. She became untouchable and she didn't mind.

Hye Kyo didn't notice that she was fast-approaching the reunion venue and she needs to calm her nerves ---- her panicky state is very visible that she almost turn her car around to just go home and miss the said reunion but a call distracted her so she still herself and breath. 

"Yeobosayo" 

"Hye Kyo ah? Are you there now?"

"Ottoke, Joong Ki, I can't do it. I'm going home now."

"Mwo? But are you there now? Is it too impolite to go home so early?

"I'm here now but I'm on the car. I haven't dared to cross the entrance." she said fidgeting. "And I think I'm not going to enjoy this party might as well go home now."

"Hey, that get-together happened after so many long years. You need to catch up to those people who have been your fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter