Because He Speaks His Mind and Heart

Reasons Why I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Hye Kyo is not a beginner when it comes to love. She had her fair shares of falling in love and falling out of love. She's actually been through so much when it comes to loving someone and somehow those experiences reminds her of taking things slowly when it comes to a possible and new romance that might come her way. 

But she is quite a beginner when it comes to a man named Song Joong Ki. He is just different and true. He possessed something that other man didn't have.

Song Joong Ki articulates his feelings well. She remembered what Eonnie Park had told her. 

And, yes he's always been starightforward when it comes to his feelings. He states his intentions without a tinge of malice. He expresses himself in a playful yet serious manner. He speaks a language that every woman would fall for and he declares his purpose with so much conviction that I want to say Yes right then and there.  He does and says things without filter. And, I'm terrified. Song Hye Kyo may not be a beginner when it comes to love but she is with Joong Ki. 

"Penny for your thoughts, Hye Kyo." 

"Ohh, Joong Ki. What are you doing here?"

"Nothing, I'm just looking for someone that might keep me tonight." Stops and look at her, smiled and said "Maybe you?"

"Hah, don't t try your luck Mister. We have an early flight tomorrow. Might as well you get some sleep. Krei?"

"Hye Kyo, have you ever just looked at someone and thought for yourself, "I really love you". 

She gasped, "Joong Ki..." she's nervous. He's looking at her with those longing eyes and she doesn't know how to react. 

"Because I do. I looked at that someone and realized that I really love her".

"Jinjja?" I asked sadly.

"Yeah, she was just talking or humming or laughing or something, and there's something about her in that moment that makes me think..." he looked at me again and said, "I just really love you".

Here he goes again, saying things I'm not ready to say back. 

"You know me well enough to know the answer, right Joong Ki?" I said softy, not wanting to make this worse for him and for me as well. Now is not the right time for a relationship. Not now and not him. I wouldn't risk my close relationship with him for a kind of relationship that we both know will not last.

"Will make it last. We will find a way to make it last," he said and he reads my mind now. Aish!

" Joong Ki, stop it now will you. This is not what you want. I just happen to be the girl you like for now, sooner or later, you will find this whole thing a funny comedy skit and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter