Because She's Mine and Mine Alone Part 2

Reasons Why I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JInjja? Jankkanman." He hurriedly get  dressed and make himself presentable. It was nice talking to her every morning since she's out of the country for two weeks but knowing that she's already here, in his house makes him truly overjoyed.

 

"Kyo........"

 

"In here......"

 

He made his way to the kitchen and her beautiful fiancee came into view. Looking so radiant as ever, Hye Kyo was dressed in a blue floral haltered dress and her bare shoulders was in full sight. She has her back on him that's why he freely link his arms in her waist and nuzzle her neck. He missed her so much. He smiled for a thousandth time that morning. He really looks forward on mornings like this.

 

"I can hold you forever in here."

 

"Really? In the kitchen?" she asked him and turn around just so she can see his face, "Your choice of house location to hold me forever is somewhat weird, yeobo. Are you sure your fully awake?"

 

"Maybe not. But I know something that can make me fully awake."

 

"And what is that?" she asked smiling and without another word Joong Ki close the gap between them and captured her lips with a searing yet tender kiss. He mised her so much that's why he deepened the kiss in an instant that she responded to him. Two weeks is too long for him to miss her and kissing her would be the perfect payment of not seeing her in those long days. He bites her lower lip to seek entrance and she opened to let him in.

 

Hye Kyo knew too well that all this kissing will lead to something more than they expected but really looking forward to. God, I miss him so much. I want him inside me, she thought. But he needs to go to work. His manager knowing that she arrived from Paris, did call her to remind Joong Ki his schedule for today. So, instead of resting, she cooked him breakfast and prepared his things. It will be another hour 'till his call time but traffc can be really bad if he delayed much longer and if that happens, he will be late. And, Joong Ki was never a big fan of being late.

 

Joong Ki on the other hand, was enjoying his claim at her that his hands started roaming and touching her delicate body, feeling everything that he missed. And he knows that she feels the same way too. He left her lips momentarily to explore her face, neck and jaw. Her sweet scent is imploring him to take her there in an instant. He missed making love to her.

 

"Kyo, I need you now. Right now."

 

Hye Kyo didn't need to hear his words. She can feel his desire by the presence of his warmth alone. And she can't deny that she too wanted to be as close to him as possible. But the timing of everything is not really right. She needs to be at UAAs' office to sign some documents ans she was expecte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter