Because He Made It Sure To Be My Last

Reasons Why I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHK's POV

I could have settled. I could have start a family with Lee Byung Hun a long time ago. I could have made him and his eomma happy by just saying "Yes" to his proposal but I decline. At that time, that's not what I wanted. I wanted a stable career for myself and for my mother. I wanted to see the world and travel like any other young ladies would in their lifetime. I could have moved with him and have kids and enjoy a happy ending but I traded that happiness for my personal ambitions. 

Did I regret it? No, I didn't. Because that was the time that I choose to love myself first. I needed to satisfy my dreams by making it a reality. I needed to be the daughter that my Mom can depend on. I needed to be the artist that can represent a nation. At that time I needed to love myself first before I commit it to someone else.   

I could have settled, again. I could have start a family with Hyun Bin. My youth was fast-approaching and this time I needed someone who can commit himself to me. And Hyun Bin and I both agree that we like each other's company. We started with Saturday barbeque afternoons and Sunday morning brunches with some close friends that witnessed our love story. It was normal and I was happy.

But, did we make it? No, we didn't. Because that was the time that I've realized that I don't want normal. I don't want a scripted and televised romance that was checked every single minute by the people in the media. I don't want vacations to be bothered by people who didn't know the meaning of privacy and I don't want a relationship wherein I'm the only one fighting. He left and maybe I didn't care and at that time I reinvented myself and love myself more.

I became the Song Hye Kyo everyone knew, respect, adored and loved. 

But I still wish to be settled, to have my own family and kids. To have a home to welcome me and celebrations to  be merry. I wish I could find a man who will give me everything that I want in life but most importantly, love me with all his heart. I wish....

 

SJK's POV

I'm a private person living in a public world. I extremely love the performing arts and had the utmost respect in freedom of expression. Yet, I sometimes disown the world wherein I can do the things I love for a sole reason that it can also be toxic and can cause madness in my life. But, if there's one thing that I'm thankful about the entertainment industry is that, it became an avenue for me to show that successful people are good people too.

Is that all, Joong Ki? His inner self asked.  

No, it wasn't. The very reason why I tolerated the negativities of showbusiness was that it is also the place wherein I can be closer to her even just for a little. 

I'm a private person and I want to love privately. I want to love surely and securely. I don't want anything to come between me and the woman that I love. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't shout to the world how much I love someone, especially if that someone is part of the world I'm in. I can love her on and off screen. I can do both for her. For her happiness.

Well, have you Joong Ki? No, I haven't. Being one of the guys in the television is a bad grace for me, well at least in her favor. She basically and literally pointed it out that she would never date a man in the industry again. She suffered too much heartbreak from my co-species that she mentally decided that two is enough. But, I love her. I've been loving her from afar. I've got the chance to work with her and then I still realized that I love her. She's so close yet so far. 

Pursue her? Yeah, because sometimes I just have to try. I have to send he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter