Because She's Mine and Mine Alone

Reasons Why I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joong Ki never really expects something in the kind of relationship he have with Hye Kyo. They were a normal couple, yes. Too normal actually in the eyes of their friends but in the eyes of the world they are perfect. Perfect in a sense that the media branded them the "most ideal" couple. Some people think that he is so lucky because he captured the heart of the goddess of Asia. Well, Joong Ki think so too.  Some even said that she's one of a kind and that heaven really smiled upon him by getting a very fine woman like her. And he couldn't agree more. 

 

The media and the people around them expects too much in their relationship and in both of them as well but who cares anyway. For him, its enough that he have her, that she's beside him and that she's the woman he calls his own. The world can say everything they want to say and expect everything they want to expect, he didn't care. He didn't care because everyday of their relationship is a brand new day of knowing her, of loving her more.

 

Yeah, I love her more everyday, Joong Ki thought. He didn't know how it happens but she always give him a reason to love her everyday. She always makes me feel special. A feeling that he didn't know wanted or needed. He had been in a relationship before but he never felt this kind of treatment in his past girlfriends.

 

"In my past relationships, I am always the giver but is always taken for granted...aissh. It's too early in the morning to dwell in the past Joong Ki, you are being too dramatic." He sighed. He looked around his room and stare for a moment. Feeling kinda strange, he got up and decided to start his day. He needs to be at the shooting venue 30 minutes before the call time.

 

"But first things first...I need to call my yeobo." As he was about to dial the ever so familiar number of his beautifu girlfriend, his phone received an incoming call from his one and only.

 

"I was about to call you..." he started.

 

"Good morning to you too, Song Joong Ki shi" she greeted. "If you are up now, be at your kitchen and eat your breakfast. I cooked your favorite so fuel up before you leave for work. I've already prepared your clothes for the day, its in your closet. Your manager called me to remind you that you need to drive straight to your location and that you need to be on time today coz filming will start early and don't worry about your coffee, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter