Because He Thinks Of Her As His Life Partner

Reasons Why I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Joong Ki is a very expressive man but with a few words to say. Ironic, right? He's a man who will tell you exactly what you want to hear at the right place at the right time. He will never beat around the bush instead he will tell you directly the things that will make you sigh a relief or will make you wonder and think or will make you embarassed to the highest level. He will always make sure that he gave praises were praises and credits were due. He will make you feel so special just by saying a single word. 

Hye Kyo as his girlfriend always thought of that as being sly, what with the way he charms everyone with his smart mouth and notable intellect and she always love the twinkle in his eyes everytime he was interested about something. Just like now, she can see him from a far, talking intently to one of his ahjussi's and he seems enjoying on whatever topic he was conferring to. She was so lost in looking at him that she didn't notice the woman who silently sit beside her and offered her a drink.

She and Joong Ki were attending his halmeoni and harabeoji's 50th wedding anniversary and so far the celebration just gave her ideas of what will her wedding would look like or if she too can experience something like what his grandmom and granddad experienced. She wished she can live through with this kind of memories too. 

She sighed her deepest sigh and for a moment again, had been lost to her own bubble.

"My grand son is right. You're a little intimidating;" his halmeoni said.

"Omo...I'm sorry Mrs. Song, I didn't see you there." she bowed repeatedly in front of the older woman.

"Ahh, Hye Kyo ssi, its okay.I'm the one who barge in in your presence. My apologies."

"Don't be Mrs. Song, this is your wedding and I'm just a guest."

"Well, your not just an ordinary guest. You are Joong Ki shi's life partner. So, practically you are part of the family,"

Hye Kyo blushed on what the older woman said, not truly acknowledging the fact that someday, she will be part of their family. 

"Thank you for saying that Mrs. Song but being his life partner seems overwhelming. I don't think Joong Ki thinks of me that way,"

"Ohh, don't worry. He is." His grandma said, "He never stops talking about you, you know. In any way possible he would always make sure that everyone knows that you choose him and that you are his girlfriend."

"Ahh, chincha?" she cried in disbelief.

"Yeah, I actu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter