Bonus Chapter

Kyungsoo's First Pregnancy Life

It had been two months after they lose Chanho. The memory of Chanho’s face and figure are still fresh on their mind, as if it was just happened yesterday. But they decided to live happily and peacefully, thinking that Chanho was already happy and surrounded by angels in heaven. 

Kyungsoo welcomed Chanyeol who was just arrived from his business trip. “Welcome home, darling,” Kyungsoo said sweetly, offering Chanyeol her sweetest smile.

Chanyeol kissed her temple and said, “I’m back, my love.”

“Chanyeol-ah, are you tired?” Kyungsoo massaging her husband wide shoulder.

Chanyeol turned to face his beautiful wife and replied playfully, “I’m exhausted.”

Kyungsoo pouted cutely, slightly disappointed with her husband answer.

Chanyeol couldn’t resist kissing that pout away. He kissed her heart shaped lips several times while giggling. “I’m just kidding, Kyungsoo-yah,” he said cheekily, pinching his wife chubby cheeks. “What is it, Honey?” He added; try to bring back the topic.

Kyungsoo sighed and decided to put a stop on being childish, “Yesterday I went to hospital to check my health status.”

“And then?”

“Doctor Irene said that my uterus is ready to have another baby,” she said. “I was going to ask you to make one tonight,” she whispered to her husband’s ear seductively. “But you don’t seem interested at all.”

“Are you sure you are ready to have another one?” he said looking straight into her eyes with a serious face.

“We had discussed everything about having children and my next pregnancies. As long as you’re ready I wouldn’t mind,” Kyungsoo replied, smiling softly while looking into his eyes. “Besides you said I don’t have to be afraid because you will make sure everything’s going to be alright.”

Chanyeol suddenly crashed his lips to Kyungsoo’s heart shaped ones right after she finished her sentence. His eyes filled with lust. “I love you, Kyungsoo-yah.”

He didn’t give a chance for Kyungsoo to reply because he was again kissed her hardly on the lips. They continue to kiss each other passionately. It had been too long for them to spend a night like this. They missed each other too much. And the night continues with a series of pleasured moans filling their room.

--

A/N:

Sorry for the lame bonus :P