CH. 5

PLUSHIE 》Jeon Wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning,

I feel something was pressing against my body, I opened my eyes slowly and my eyes widened to see someone besides me, wrapping my waist while sleeping.

I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to get a better view of the person and to my surprise, it was Wonwoo.

I-- I slept with him!?!?!? Tf how omg

I pushed him off to the side, making him fell from bed and he groaned in pain.

"Ugh why are you pushing me?"

damn that voice

That deep voice

And he even groan

It sounds y i swe-

Tf what r u thinking chaerin ! ! !

"Yah! Who told you to sleep with me?" I shouted at him.

"Wow calm down, frostbite." He got up, rubbing his elbow and his . "You were the one who wanted me to sleep with you, you don't remember?" He looked me, smirking.

wait what?

No way thats a lie

I mean wHY WOULD I

omg omg

and wHAT did he jUST call me?!?!?!

frostbite ?!?!? tf jeon wonwoo u asswipe ! ! !

"I- No, why would I want you to sleep with me?" I said as I cleared my throat, avoiding his eyes.

"Mhm, I'm your plushie. You used to sleep with me, and cuddle me when you sleep." He said in a matter-of-factly, smiling cheekily.

And again.... i forgot

that

he is

a

d o l l

sighsssssssssssss chaerin why

I looked at him, letting out a soft sigh. "Fine, let's wash up or we will be late for school- wAit!!"

"What?"

"Let's buy your school's uniform later. You still don't have one, right?" I looked at him from head to toe. "And also, lets buy some clothes and things later after school."

He nodded, smiling widely. "Sure, frostbite."

skip to after school

"Yah don't go anywhere and stick with me, asswipe!" I said, accidentally blurted out the nickname I called him.

"Asswipe? Aw, is that my new nickname? Mhm, frostbite and asswipe. Nice." He said, smirking.

I hissed, "shut up. Let's go." I pulled him closer by the arm, and walked towards the EGO Store in a man section.

I began to look for something that would suits him, and I realised he was looking for himself too.

I then grabbed a white shirt with a bit of black, and also a short length jeans to matched them well. "Perfect!"

"Chaerin, how about these?" Wonwoo suddenly came to me with a different kind of color sweaters.

One is green, the other one is yellow, and the other one is grey-blackish.

"Those are okay!" I beamed, smiling widely before giving him the clothes I chose a while ago, "Here, I choose them for you."

"Whoa, these are totally my type! Thanks." He said, smiling widely before leaning closer to me and kissed my cheek.

My eyes widened at his sudden action, and I could feel my blood rushed up to my cheeks, making them turned into a bright pink. "W-what was that for?"

He smiled cheekily, "for paying these clothes."

I rose a brow, looking at him. "Um.. s-sure."

He then grabbed my wrist, dragging me to the counter to pay. "Hey, wait here. I gotta take some things."

I nodded and waited for him to return.

After a few minutes, he finally came with some things..

um

mOre liKE

three boxers

And 2 packages of underwears

cougHs

i did not just see that

right ?

right

Wonwoo noticed my expression and my red cheeks, and he leaned in, whispering through my ear, "what are you thinking, frostbite?"

I immediately snapped out of my own thoughts, shaking my head. "I-I wasn't thinking about anything-!"

He took a step back and smirked, "really? mhm, sure then."

I sighed in relief, and I realised that the cashier was looking at us. Then she spoke as she smiled, "Are you two together? You both look so adorable."

I shook my head almost immediately and was about to say no but Wonwoo suddenly interrupted me by saying yes, and he even wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

I looked at him, hitting him on the arm as my cheeks turned bright pink. "W-what are you saying? no we are not together."

The girl laughed, scanning the tags. "I hope you both last long."

Wonwoo smiled widely, nodding. "We sure will."

I hit him again, making him laughed.

"Anyway, it's $45.90." The girl said as she waited for me to pay.

Then I paid for the stuffs, bowing my head as I thank her before walking away with Wonwoo.

"Hm, so what else do you want to buy?" I asked, looking up at him.

Wonwoo blinked, turning his head on me. "You seriously want to spend your money just for me?"

I nodded. "Yeah, why not?"

He gasped, and shook his head afterward. "No no, you don't have to!"

I tilted my head, raising an eyebrow. "But I'm thinking to buy you a new phone since you don't have one."

He stopped on his track, turning his body on me before putting his hands on my shoulders. "I don't want you to spend more money just for me, Chaerin. These things are already enough for me."

I looked at him, smiling cheekily. "Then I guess you'll be using my phone from now on."

"Your phone?" He said, questioning me.

I then looked through my bag, taking out my second phone before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter