CH. 3

PLUSHIE 》Jeon Wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up at the sound of my alarm. Groaning, I drag my legs towards the bathroom and wash up.

After a solid twenty minutes, I get out of the bathroom and wear my clothes, after I done, I put on a light make up so that I don't look pale and simple.

It's Sunday, so there's no school. Nayoung wants to hangout with me since its been a while since we get to spend our time together, so I'm so happy!

I grab my plushy, Woonu and smile at him. "Good morning, Woonu! I'll be going out today so maybe I'll be coming home late. Hm, I wish I can bring you along but you're too big to fit in my bag."

I laugh softly before putting him back on it's original place.

I go down to the kitchen and my eyes widen, surprise to see that my Aunt is there, sitting on a table while eating her breakfast.

"Oh, you're up early. Where are you going?" My Aunt, Dahyun asks.

I nod slowly before making my way to her, "I'm going out with Nayoung."

I grab my plate and she gives me a pancake and put it on my plate. I flash a warm smile.

"Come back home before midnight." She says, giving me a soft smile.

"I will." I nod my head, before opening my mouth to speak, "Oh and I thought you have work today?"

"Ah, yeah. I was supposed to, but my boss said he gave us a day off today." She sighs in relief, "I can finally rest and sleep all day."

She get up from her seat and yawns as she makes her way to her room, "I'm going back to sleep. Have a great day, honey."

I look at her as I smile softly. I realised that she is also struggling because of her work. She doesn't get enough rest or sleep, I'm sure she is so tired. I'm glad her boss gave her a day off, atleast she can take a rest as much as she wants. She needs more energy.

I take out my phone while my other hand is busy feeding my tummy, then I open my instagram, scrolling up and down as I look through the photos on my homepage. Then my eyes land on something, something that turns my smile into a frown.

I stop eating, and let out a soft sigh. "Stop being so salty, Jung Chaerin."

But how can I not? Seeing your bestfriend having a selca with your crush and they both look so happy? How can I not be salty? I know it's wrong, and I know that we only met for a few times.

But I can't stop my feeling. I think I just fall for him more deeper whenever I look at him, whenever our eyes met.

and the worst thing is that, he's my bestfriend's boyfriend.

Out of people out there, why does it has to be you, Choi Seungcheol?

I sigh again, shifting my phone back in my pocket and finishing my last pancake before getting up from my seat and drink a glass of tea that my Aunt made a while ago.

I go upstairs to my room, and grab Woonu before hugging him close to my chest. "Woonu-ya, why does it feel so hurt?"

"I'm getting salty and salty and salty." (And ready to be a salty potato. Okno.)

"I know I shouldn't feel that way. It's wrong, and she's my bestfriend. I shouldn't hate her because of that."

"But it hurts so bad. I also want to be loved, I want to feel love. I want to feel something."

Before I can even continue to talk more, my phone buzz. Making me stop from talking.

I shift out my phone and unlocks it, looking through my notification as I see a familiar ID.

I clicked it and its from none other than my bestfriend, Nayoung.

nayoungie; yah, I'm outside!!

nayoungie; where r u

nayoungie; what takes u so long omg

nayoungie; J U NG CHAE RI N ! ! !

nayoungie; miss dont make me go to ur house and splash u with a cold water

me; wHOoOpss ! ! !

me; sorry m8 im on my way

I laugh at her messages and shift my phone back in my pocket. I give Woonu a kiss on the cheek before putting it back on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter