CH. 4

PLUSHIE 》Jeon Wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the funk is happening?!"

"Chaerin, I can explain!" The guy says.

And my eyes widen again, "h-how did you know my name?!"

He rises a brow, "I told you, I'm Woonu."

I shake my head, continuously shaking. "No way."

He laughs and nods his head, "yes way~"

"No no no no no. I'm telling my Aunt!" I'm about to go outside my room and shout but the guy, or should I say, Woonu suddenly pulls me closer to him and covers my mouth with his palm.

"Shush, Chaerin! Don't shout!" He says before dragging me to my bed.

I look around my room and suddenly laugh at myself, making him frown in confusion.

"I think this is a dream. yeah, a dream. None of this is real, I know." I say confidentally.

Woonu looks at me and giving me that this-is-real look.

I shake my head again, refusing to believe him. "Pinch me, Woonu. This is just a dream."

And he does.

He pinches me hard on the cheek.

And I scream.

Because I feel pain.

Why!??!?!?!?

What the funk ! ! !

It's not a dream!?????

I look at Woonu in horror, before pushing him aside and hiding myself under the blanket.

"Go away! Ohmygod. i don't believe you! Y-you are just a random guy who randomly entered my room!!" I say, half shouting half whispering.

I peek at him a bit, "How can I believe you are m-my plushy? You a-are just a doll. None of this is real!"

He let out a soft sigh, "fine, if you don't believe, then try looking for your plushy and see if you can find it, and if you can't, I am here."

I thought of what he says, and I look around, searching for my plushy and I even search it on my bathroom, and closet, and everywhere.

But..

I can't..

I can't find it!!!!

Ohmygod.

I look at him again, still refusing to believe. "W-well, you might throw it away even before I g-got here!"

He groans softly, making me blink my eyes.

asdfgjfkfjkfkf that sounds freaking

y

AsgsjshJsgsjs nO what tf r u sayin chaerin omigod

"You still don't believe me? Fine, I'll reveal one of your secret." He says, and it suddenly gives me shiver.

But I bravely say okay and agrees.

He won't know my secret right? Yeah he wo-

"You have a crush on Choi Seungcheol."

....

I..

"Wha-"

"And it makes you crazy because he's your bestfriend's boyfriend." He adds.

And I suddenly turn mute, I'm speechless.

I don't know what to say.

"Do you believe me now? Should I reveal more of your secrets?" He says, getting closer to me.

I shake my head immediately. "No!"

He smirks, "good girl."

I look at him again, from up to down. I gulp down my saliva before hiding myself under the blanket again.

"okay, I believe you. B-but.. how?!" I uncover myself and fix my gaze on him.

"No matter how much I try to believe you, I can't. I mean.. ohmygod?!?!?! How can I believe you when you.. you-"

I can't finish my sentences, because Woonu is staring at me as if he wants to eat me alive.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, stuttering.

"Because I can finally stare at your beautiful face, and it's a live version." He says, smirking at me.

I blush at his statement and then everything goes silent for a few minutes.

"Anyway, I gotta sleep." I say, breaking the awkward silence.

He nods, "alright. You must be tired. don't worry about those things, I can clean them up."

I flash a warm smile before laying down on the bed, and after a few minutes, I finally drifts off to sleep.

"Chaerin, chaerin!" I move a bit at the sound of someone calling my name.

"Chaerin, wake up!" My eyes shot opens when the same voice calls me, and it sounds... familiar.

I look aside to see a guy who is looking at me, "Good morning, sunshine!"

"W-what? Its not a dream?!" That was the first thing that comes out from my mouth.

Woonu laughs at my reaction, "wash up now, sleepyhead. You'll be late for school."

I nod my head and drag my legs to the bathroom to wash up.

After I done, I go out of the bathroom carefully, afraid that Woonu is there waiting for me.

And I sigh in relief when he is nowhere in sight. I quickly wear my school's uniform and touch up a little.

Then I go downstairs to see Woonu at the kicthen, doing something.

More like, cooking for breakfast.

"Your Aunt left a note saying that she can't make you a food since she's in rush." He says.

"Yeah, I know she would do that."

"Don't worry, from now on I'll be the one who will make you food!" He says, grinning widely.

I chuckle softly and nod, "alright, alright. thank you."

"Now, lets eat first or else we'll be late for school." He says as he gives me the food.

I choke. "W-we?"

He laughs. "Yeah, i'll be attending the same school as you."

"What?!" My eyes grows wider. "You can't! Y-you don't even have a name, full name."

"I have, I made it last night." He says.

I raise an eyebrow, tilting my head as I look at him, "What is it?"

"Jeon Wonwoo."

"Come on, Chaerin~ you're so slow!" Woonu, or should I say Wonwoo pulls me by the arm, dragging me towards the school.

I honestly refuse to go because of him, but..

He keeps saying that it'll be alright, and that he doesn't want to stay at home because its boring to be alone.

And I give up, because I can't resist someone like him.

After we arrives at school, the students  there are looking at me, um more like looking at the guy besides me.

I suddenly feel uncomfortable by the look and the stare they were giving, but Wonwoo seems excited.

Then I see Nayoung with Seungcheol at the corner, and I suddenly feel like running away from the both of them and I dont know why.

But when I'm about to, they, unfortunately caught me first then approaches me.

"Hi, Chaerin!" Nayoung greets me with a hug.

"Hello, Chaerin." Seungcheol greets me with a gummy smile on his face.

I greet the both of them, "Hi Nayoung. Hi Seungcheol."

And when I said that, Wonwoo leans closer and whispers, "he's seungcheol?"

I look at him as I nudge him, "shush."

Wonwoo scoffs slightly before reaching out his hand over Seungcheol, asking for a handshake, "Hey, Seungcheol. I'm woo- no, I'm Jeon Wonwoo."

I give Wonwoo a what-the-funk-are-you-doing look and he just smile at me.

Seungcheol shakes his hand with the latter, "hey, wonwoo. I never see you before. Are you perhaps.. new here?"

And then the two boys keep moving on with the conversation they are having.

Nayoung then comes to me and whispers, "who is he, Chaerin?"

"Uh, just.. just someone. A friend." I say, awkwardly but not too obvious.

"Oh.. he's handsome." She says, wiggling her eyebrows playfully.

"He is." I laugh.

"I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter